Chapter 11: Introduction

my hero, my prince

 

Yoona's Pov

 

i'm totally doomed, she totally crush me, even though i still standing there waiting for my turn, but still, she owned me, the dance floor i mean. I don't have a chance to beat the dancing queen.

 

but..

 

but...

 

SEOHYUN!, she's here!!

 

I don't want to look terrible, I don't to be a Loser in front of her.

 

how about my "yoona you're so cool, i love you"?

 

GOD!! what will i do? WHAT AM I GONNA DO?

 

"you have to do what you have to do youngie!! seohyun is watching you! fighting!" my mind remind me when hyoyeon unnie finish her turn she keep moving into the beat while her hand motion me to come.

 

All right here goes nothing.

 

I'll use my moves from My name of BOA with more iness and added some hip hop moves like hyoyeon unnie. But seeing hyoyeon unnie's face that i think she's getting bored. i try harder.

 

Harder.

 

and harder..

 

then the music stop.

 

panting i also stop dancing.

 

i wonder why?

 

I look at the other dancers and saw that they are looking near the sound system. some of them looking like they saw a ghost. and some of them, Well, just like me, don't know what's wrong. I turn around and saw three girls walking toward us, two tall girl and one short girl. they are smiling. And waving.

 

"Hi guys" the tallest one said "miss us?" she continue.

 

"sooyoung noona!" minho said and run to the tall girl, they hug and the tall girl pat her head

 

"long time no see minho-ah" she ruffle minho's hair as she said it.

 

"yah, noona where have you been huh? we miss you" minho said. "right guys?".

 

"yeah" all of them said in unison.

 

"you should have dance the way you want you know?" the other tall girl said.

 

huh?

 

i look around searching for the person the other girl is talking to. all i see is the dancers smiling at her, seohyun too is smiling at her, and tiffany unnie blushing like hell fanning herself and stuff.

 

what the heck unnie?

 

 

"i'm talking to you, er, what's your name?" she said.

 

"um yoona, hwang yoona." i said.

 

"oh, you should dance the way you want to dance yoona-ssi" she repeat what she said earlier.

 

I tilt my head cause i dont know what she's taking about.

 

"When you dance, you notice that hyoyeon face changes and you thought that she got bored then you try harder, to tell you the truth i got bored too. but not because of your dance, but because of your expression." she explain.

 

What the heck? who are you to judge me? i'm Hwang Yoona! the third best dancer of the high school dance group!! I don't care if you're one of the princes, elite, or something love by the school. But I want you to take it back!, I'm a good dancer.

 

but wait.

 

Minho to the tall girl = Sooyoung noona

 

Sooyoung noona, is one of the princes

 

the elite group is consist of three girls.

 

three girls are here standing in front of me.

 

oh....maybe they ARE the elites, it means she is one of the elites...oh..

 

i repeat.. oh...

 

"well she is right yoona, I think you dance the moves that you use from My Name, then when i get bore you try harder. i want you to dance on your own, just move, express what you feel inside when you hear the music, be yourself, move to beat." Hyoyeon unnie said.

 

oh god! humiliation! in front of seohyun. my...dream...is broken.

 

"well since all the performers performed. me and eunhyuk will decide who we will choose, and what positions you will be assigned, for you can sit back and rest, chat, but not loud enough to disturb us, and uhmmmm...sooyoung, yuri. will you please help up choose?" Hyoyeon continue.

 

"uhm sure" the other tall girl said.

 

"we will be delighted" Sooyoung unnie said. then smaller girl sit with seohyun and start talking to her.

 

 

We all sit at the bench and start to talking, Minho and other pat me at the back and try

 

to cheer me up, saying:

 

"you dance great unnie, I cannot believe you are the only one who get a comment to the great yuri unnie" hara said.

 

"yeah, other dancer said that your good too, they said "no wonder she's the third best dancer on your group, she is so cool" they said that belive me" hyuna said.

 

"thanks guys" the only word come out from my mouth.

 

Then I see tiffany unnie motioning her hand to me to come to her.

 

"guys, please excuse me, thanks guys" i said standing up and walking to my sister.

 

"hey there sis, you okay?" she said as i sit beside her.

 

"yeah kind of, i feel a bit better when hara and my friends cheer me up" I honestly said to her.

 

"It's okay little sis, you dance great, I'm amaze when start to move that i want to shout "hell yeah thats my sister!!" thing to them" she said giving me her warmest smile to cheer me up. and she is successful to do it.

 

I'm still sweating from my performance that my hand is not enough to wipe them, I look at my bag if i brought a towel with me. but unfortunately i forget to brought one, Nice one yoona.

 

"Hey unnie, do you have any napkin with you, do you mind if i borrow it for my sweat?" i ask unnie while she is looking at hyoyeon from a far.

 

"i don't mind if you use it, but the thing is, i don't have one in me. sorry youngie" she said, looking at me and back at hyoyeon and the group.

 

i look around for someone to ask to but i remember i'm a bit far from my friends. then i sigh.

 

i have no choice but to wipe it with my shirt.

 

"Here, you can use this" someone at my back said, i look at the napkin in my side. then to the hand that handing me the napkin, then the owner of the hand and the napkin. then my jaw dropped when i saw the person handing me a napkin.

 

It's seohyun.

 

I take the napking from her and use it.

 

"T-thanks". I stutter.

 

"Your welcome, by the way i'm seohyun, from class 3-A, if i'm not mistaken your in the same class" she said sticking out her hand for me to shake

 

"Hwang Yoona, nice to meet you" I Try to be cool saying it but my hand is sweating that i wipe it to the napking before shaking her hand.

 

So embarrasing.

 

"me too, sorry about what yuri unnie said, but i think you're great" she said

 

"oh, that's okay, i think." i said. then tiffany look at us the small girls beside seohyun do the same.

 

"by the way this is my sister tiffany unnie, unnie this is seohyun my classmate"

 

"hi unnie, this is taeyeon unnie, unnie this is yoona and her sister tiffany unnie" she said.

 

They shake hands and tell us that they have same classes. then taeyeon sit up and walk to yuri unnie as she saw that they have been calling her for quite some time. Then tiffany unnie need to go to the public bathroom to pee. then me and seohyun sit there looking at each other without anything to talk about.

 

"So"

 

I started.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So another update from me

 

@yoonpair. next chapter will be yoonhyun, sorry for making the story too slow,  hehehe,,,

have the plot on my head that it tells me that yoonhyun will be important characters to my story :)

and guess what.

 

I finish the story!

 

in my head!  :D

 

the thing is i need to write so you can read what a great story it is, well for me it's great.

 

okay enough of that.

 

comments maybe 5 and up will make my heart happy,

 

suggestions maybe i can put it to my story

 

and violent reaction, just private message it,  thanks,

 

I love you

Author A.