Chapter4: Tiffany

my hero, my prince

 

YURI'S POV.
 
Someone grab me at the back and bring me forward to the other guys and the girl.
 
"Hey Guys! check this out someone want to join the fun!! hehehe" he my neck and push me beside the crying girl.
 
I wipe my neck where the ert guy me. the three then stand up and start to undress theim selves. I look at the crying girl and took her hand "Are you okay?" i ask her as i scan her body, part of her shirt is ripped off and her skirt is missing, and now she's covering it with her hand.
 
"They punch and slap me, I'm tired but i don't want them to touch me" she said while she's crying,
 
I take off my jacket and put it to her legs "what's you name?" i asked her, she look at me a bit surprise, "Tiffany.....Tiffany Hwang" she said with a shaky voice. I want to save her but i don't want her to see me fighting.
 
"okay trust me on this, close your eyes and count to 50, okay?" i ask her, she look confused but she nod. she close her eyes and cover her face, then she start to count.
 
1.....2......3........ i run and kick the first person i see on his face.
 
 
TIFFANY's POV
 
20........21........22.....i'm still counting and my eyes are still close. but my curiosity get the best of me when all i hear is grunt from the men. i decide to peak through my hand and with my suprise i dropped my hand and jaw at the same time.
 
She's figthing with the guys and she only use her feet while her hands were shove to her pocket. she dodge everything the three men give to her, punches, kick but nothing has been on contact to her body. the three guys are bleeding badly maybe a last blow will knock the off. She start to fight backk now, using her feet, she kick the neck of the one guy, the guy kneel down and gasp for air. While the guy kneel, she raise her feet then bring it down with a great momentum. the guy fell unconciously. The two other guy start to charge to her but she's faster.
 
I'm amazed to what i'm seeing my heart start to beat fast as i watch her fight, "she's fighting for me" i said to my thought
 
as the last guy fell unconcious  she saw me watching her with amazement
 
"did you see all of it?" she ask me with a dissapointment in her voice.
 
I just nod and unconciously run to her and hug her. Then my tear start to fall again, i'm relieve that nothing happen to me. "thank you" i said while crying to her. then i felt my body aching, all the punch that i recieve before start to sore, my legs feel weak and i almost fall but she caugth me
 
"Are you okay?
 
YURI's POV
 
"Are you okay?" i ask her but she just smile at me and then she fell uncoincious on my arm. "She must be tired" i thought to my self and carry her to my arm. i take her to the nearest hospital to attend her medical needs and since i don't know her address i think this is the safest place for her. I look to her wallet to search for any information about her family. i saw it through her id and start to call her parent.
 
I seat outside her room when i see two person went to the information office.
 
"excuse me miss may i ask wheres the room of miss tiffany hwang?" the woman ask
 
It must be her mother. i stand up and walk outside the hospital and go to my apartment.
 
"what a day"
 
TIFFANY's POV
 
I open my eyes slowly when the brightness of the light almost blind me, i felt someone holding my hands and tought it's her, but much to my dismay it's my mother.
 
"tiff honey your awake thank goodness" my mum said while she caressing my hand.
 
"where am i? where is she? i have to thank her" i try to stand up but failed when my father stop me from standing up.
 
"who's she? you're in the hospital tiff, when we came here there's no one here but you" my mother explain to me everything that happen to me when they came here. fortunately i have no major injuries just bruises and scratchs. The doctor said that theres a girl brougth me here and pay all the hospital bills in advance. he said that she quickly go out as my parent appear. On that afternoon the doctor sais i can go home but i need some rest.
 
She save me, she knows my name, but i don't know hers.
 
YURI's POV
 
Weeks past but i'm still thiking about her.
 
"tiffany hwang" i mumble while i lay upside down doing pull ups.
 
"huh? what is it yuri?" sooyoung ask me while she's running on the treadmill
 
"nothing" i continue what i'm doing and stop when i finish counting 
 
"unnie how many?" seohyun ask with a smile 
 
"100" i smile at her and walk to the punching bag. when i looked at her she froze and she seems surprise. I stop punching and look at her "whats wrong seohyun?".
 
"YURI UNNIE SMILES AT ME!!!!!!!" she scream from the top of her lungs and run around like a kid. all of the agents stop from what they are doing and look at me. "jinja?" taeyon ask to seohyun and the little tall kid just nod furiously. some of the drop their jaw from astonishment and some of the make sound like  "ooooooooohhhhh"
 
I just shake my head and go back to my business. but seriously? am i that rarely smile at them?
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
There a meeting between commanders and agents this day and as part of a group of the special agent our meeting is seperated to the other agents. when the normal meeting is done. me, taeyon, sooyoung and seohyun came to the conferrence room.
 
"congratulations to your group taeyon, the last mission is sucessful" the first commander said to ask
 
"thank you sir, we haven't done it if yuri and seohyun is not part of our group. they play the biggest part of the mission" taeyon said 
 
"alright then, let's cut to the chase here. as the reward for the last mission you can ask us anything you want and we will give it to you" the third commander said to us "besides your all our daughter so you can ask everything from us" my dad said with a dorky smile plastered on his face. "okay!!! since only both the fathers and the daughters are here we can call our daugther everything that we want rigth? right seobaby? seohyun's father teasingly said to sehyun
 
"Appa!" seohyun cried to her father and pout
 
"dad i want to go back, i think i'm ready." i said with serious tone to my father.
 
"are you sure? yuri?"
 
"yes appa"
 
"appa, me too i want to go back," sooyoung said to her father whos eating donut and coffee
 
"do all of you want to go back there?" taeyon's father ask us.
 
we look at each other first."YES Commander!" we said to them in unison.