Chapter 19: Past, Present…..

my hero, my prince

 

Tiffany's pov

 

It's been weeks since the dinner with our friends were done. And it's been a week since I saw jessica leaning on yuri's shoulder for a long time on that occasion.

 

Every day on that week, Yuri gives me a ride home. Sometimes with yoona, with yoona and seohyun, but mostly just me. Me and her.

 

We have this thing they called mutual understanding. (like yoona and seohyun, sunny and sooyoung.)

 

She knows what I want.

 

She knows what I need.

 

She knows how to make me happy.

 

She understands me the most.

 

And everything she have done to me feels right

 

But still, that last scene stuck on my head, pierce in my heart

 

Plus she also understands jessica the most.

 

I know that theres something between them that i don't know, but i dont have the courage to ask yuri about it.

 

Until Today.

 

Hyoyeon tell me everything.

 

I force her to tell me everything, from the start.

 

It was after swimming class.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Flashback

 

"SICA-AH~, i'm done with the hair blower, you can use it now." Yuri yells, combing her raven black hair. Jessica then walk to yuri pick up the blower and start drying her hair.

 

"Aish I realy hate clohrin water, it makes my hair dry." Jessica said, drying while brushing her hair.

 

"I know, let me do it for you." Yuri said, walking behind jessica, and patienly brushing sica's hair.

 

I watch them silently at the corner while i'm putting my socks on, and put my sneakers on.

 

"Aish those two" Hyoyeon said, I look at her and saw her shaking her head. "Old habit can't break easily huh?" she looks at me with a smile on her face.

 

"Huh" I said, doesn't have any slightest idea what she's talking about

 

 

"I mean, Yuri and jessica. Look at them, they broke up and all but they still do the things that they used to do when they are together" she said, closing her locker and about to walk outside the gym.

 

"Wait? Jessica is yuri's ex-girlfriend?" I said, surprise on what I heard. "They were ex-lovers"

 

"Wait? You didn't know?" she said surprise too. "I thought you knew, I thought yuri told you" She added, "Oh god, Sorry! I have to go" and run.

 

"Wait!" I was about to run when i remember yuri. "Yuri-ah!, I'll go first, I have to talk to hyoyeon" and run to chase hyoyeon.

 

I look for her, Hyoyeon I mean. I look at the studio, but no ones there when I came. I look at the rooms that she can hide on but still no luck on finding her. Then I remember, every time we had swimming class, she will go to canteen first to buy snacks then go to the studio to practice.

 

 

I wait for her to come out from the cafeteria, how do I know that she's still there? Simple.

 

I look at her from the outside, No ones with her. Perfect.

 

When she came out I grab her shoulder and drag her to the nearest equipment room.

 

"Okay, you and I need to talk" I said, I can't wait to hear the story.

 

"About what? Look I'm sorry, I thought you knew about jessica and yuri's relationship, and it is okay to you because you're dating yuri now." she said.

 

"Oh" Taken a back on what she said, and blushing "Yuri and I are not dating" I said

 

"Oh, I thougth you are dating, because of your action with each other" she said, sitting on the floor leaning at the door.

 

"But we will be getting there, probably" I said, looking defensive.

 

"Right" she said, smiling at me.

 

"So, spit it out" I said, changing the subject that makes me uncomfortable.

 

"About what?"

 

"About them? About yuri and jessica, their love story"

 

"Oh, where do you want me to start?" She asked, rubbing her hand

 

"From the start"

 

"Okay it's started on the first day of our freshmen year on middle school. When Me, Taeyeon meet jessica. she's our new classmate, she's from section four and transfer on our section." 

 

"Taeyeon and Jessica become close because they are in the same club. But the thing is, they are closer than a two friends should be."

 

"You mean like me and yuri?"

 

"Yeah, kind of like that. But more than you and yuri have. Me and Yuri thougth that they were dating. We tease them and support them, but they never said that they are really dating. Yuri admits that she had a crush on jessica to me, But she said shes happy for taeyeon and jessica"

 

"So how do yuri and jessica end up together" I asked, Feeling irritated.

 

"Just listen to my story will ya?" she said slapping my shoulder. "You said from the start, now I’m doing it you complain" she murmurs a bit.

 

"Anyway, Then one day me and yuri saw jessica crying. Yuri try to comfort her by making her laugh, and thats when yuri and jessica became closer. Taeyeon on the other hand didn't know what happen, we taught that she and jessica broke up that's why jessica cries but taeyeon didn't saw jessica that day. Although taeyeon likes jessica a lot, she support yuri and jessica when they say that they are dating, and eventually become a couple. On our junior year taeyeon decide to leave the school and study over seas. And then Yuri and jessica became the best couple on the campus after Rain oppa and hyori unnie."

 

Lee Hyori? I neve thought that she also study in here. And she and rain actually dated. Both she and Rain is now perusing their career as an idol, and both of them are really successful.

 

 

"At our senior year they still together, but jessica became cold to yuri. Then yuri trying to be a better girlfriend for jessica by trying to do everything that can make jessica happy, But she failed. A month later me and yuri try to eat on a new famous restaurant that we haven't visited since they become famous. That’s when we saw jessica with another guy. At first yuri want to talk to jessica about it, but i stop her because i want to make sure that what we were thinking is true. We follow them after they eat and saw them going to the mall. We've been following them for about 4 hours that day, spending our spare money to buy ticket on a movie where jessica and her guy suppose to watch, and pay for entrance fee ticket on an amusement park.

 

"Every minute on that day seems torture for yuri when we saw them cuddling, hugging and holding each others hand. I know that day that we saw our proof that jessica is cheating on yuri and we should go home, but what I thought is wrong. We lost them when we buy our food, we search for the whole amusement park and I saw them at the back of castle playground. At that time I wish I never told yuri that I saw them there, because at the time yuri came to the castle is also the time jessica and her man began kissing." Hyoyeon look down at the floor.

 

"And yuri she just stood there watching them, but i know that she's hurting, I saw a tears forming on her eyes that day. When I told her that we should go home and we about to start to walk back, we hear them talking, jessica I mean. We hear them talking about yuri, that she never love her, that she love that man.......and she just use yuri as her experiment. My eyes widen and I stop on my track I look at yuri but she's not on my side anymore."

 

"Then I hear yuri talking....to jessica. I look at them and saw jessica's face, shock expression can be seen on her face, but she recovered and became cold to yuri. She repeat what she said earlier when yuri ask her again, but that time she use more hurtful word and say go away to yuri. On that moment I never see the old yuri again, she just say thank you and walk with me, she never talk about it anymore. Weeks past but it seems a year, yuri became cold, but not mean, she isolated her self from me, sooyoung and seohyun, and then they left. The teachers said that they decide to study overseas and maybe they will never comeback, like taeyeon."

 

"Did you talk to jessica about it?" I ask, what on earth jessica think?

 

"Yup, several times actually. The first time i asked her about it, she said. It's none of my business and I should back off."

 

"And the other time?"

 

"Still not my business"

 

"Oh"

 

"So, are we done?" hyoyeon stand up and pat her bottom.

 

"Yup, thank you hyoyeon, for filling me in" i said patting my bottom as well.

 

"You're welcome as long as you make yuri happy, I’m cool" she said opening the door.

 

"Yeah, you're cool" I said, sarcastically.

 

We walk to the studio and saw every in there. Yuri and jessica are sitting together with taeyeon.

 

Ahhh~ the love triangle trio before I knew them. But jessica and yuri seems sitting more closely and teayeon being left out a bit.

 

When yuri saw me, she stand up and walk to me, she say hi, and I say hi back, but coldly. I know I shouldn't do that, but knowing that their relationship end up badly and end up hurting yuri BADLY,

 

How on earth they treat each other like those things that i heard from hyoyeon never happen!!

 

How on earth yuri cares for jessica like she cares for me. Does yuri still love jessica that much?

 

Are they still in love with each other?

 

But how come jessica cheat on yuri?

 

Does she felt guilt and realize that she really love yuri when yuri left?

 

AIISSSHHH!!

 

I hate this! I hate this feeling.

 

Feeling of jealousy.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! miss me? :D

 

New chapter update, wait for chapter 20,

 

I'm going to eat first

 

 

Thank you all,

Author A  ◕‿◕