Chapter 15: Before Friends

my hero, my prince

 

Tiffany’s pov

 

"Where is jessica?" I asked sunny who is waiting with me along hyoyeon.

 

"I don't know?" sunny said.

 

"She said, she need pass something to the club rehearsal room before she come here" hyoyeon said tapping her shoes on the floor.

 

"Oh!" I said remembering that me and jessica is a member of the singing club, and she being the leader have responsibilities, and me keep forgetting things like this. It .

 

"I'm here! I’m here!" jessica came running from the corridor. "Let’s go now before it starts!" she said grabbing hyoyeon's hand while hyoyeon grab sunny' hoodie then sunny grabbing my id.

 

When we're finally inside the locker room I notice jess's eyes. they're swollen. did she cry? then hoyyeon approach her.

 

"Hey, did something happen to you back there?" hyoyeon said.

 

"Nothing happened to me" jess said.

 

I let hyoyeon ask her and not interrupt on their conversation. Besides they've been friend before me and sunny came here. Sunny on the other hand is in the rest room to change to her swim wear which the three of us here in the locker finish doing. What is she doing? putting water proof make-up? She should done that before she came here. Just like me, In case yuri is here.

 

"Come on jess we've been friends since elementary, and I know you when there's something wrong like this. Come on, 'fess up" hyoyeon said.

 

"It’s anna" jess said. Looking at the floor, putting her towel around her neck.

 

Who’s anna? her new girlfriend? She didn't mention that she has a girlfriend to us.

 

"AnnA!" hyoyeon shout "did she hurt you?" holding Jessica’s hand and searching for any bruises.

 

"Almost, but y-"

 

Their voice fades as I walk outside the locker room. Not wanting to eavesdrop anymore, I came out from the locker room and into the pool meeting sunny there and other student, the coach is still talking to someone wearing her swimsuit.

 

"Hi! May I seat here"

 

I keep staring at our coach/prof when someone block my view to them i look up then i saw sooyoung and taeyeon smiling at me. I look at sunny knowing that she like sooyoung and saw that she can't keep close, making sound trying to say something. I nudge her, but there's no response.

 

"Hi! You may as you please" I said holding sunny's chin and pushing it up to close . Afraid that maybe a fly came in flying. she came back to her own sense when I do that and mouthed 'thank you' while sooyoung and taeyeon sit in fron of us.

 

"Hey guys!" hyoyeon said came out running from the locker room, while Jessica came walking, smiling at them.

 

"Hi hyoyeon, hi jess" sooyoung said there's abit bitterness when she mention jessica's name.

 

But wait

 

 

Jess?

 

 

sooyoung know Jessica before? if sooyoung knows her, maybe yuri knows her too. Friends? Close friends? A person must be close to her like me to call her jess. Right?

 

"Hi sooyoung, hi taeyeon" she said smiling shyly. She sat next to hyoyeon who's next to sooyoung. Wait if taeyeon and sooyoung is here? Where’s yuri?

 

 

"Alright kids! This is physical education class, individual sports: swimming let me introduce myself; I'm Ms. han the coach of women's swimming team. and since we only got 2 hours on this class, I’m not going to ask to introduce yourself to me one by one, because by the time we finish it we don't have enough time to learn the basic of swimming." she took out her jacket and put down her notebook. "So! what are you waiting for all of you into the water! No splashing! No cannon balls!" she said waiting for us to get into the pool.

 

Once we are all in the pool she turn around to face us. "Before you start flapping your feet and using your hands, we were going to study the basic of swimming which is! Floating" she said, other student groan from what we hear, me a bit excited. I can now actually learn to swim. "Guys! put your cap on! And we were going to start, Oh! By the way, we are fortunately to have with us our star swimmer on our school, and she will be helping me to teach some of you. Yuri-ssi!!"

 

My mouth gapes open when I saw her with her swimsuit hugging her y body! Okay drooling now. Good thing I’m in the water and no body knows if I’m drooling or not.

 

"Hi guys!" she said waving at us. She get into the pool and we start our lesson.

 

"Uhm ma'am, I forgot to bring my head cap." jessica said.

 

"Oh! I don't have spare cap here....anybody have one? Jessica needs one." Ms. Han said.

 

Then yuri while shaking her head go to jessica and give her a head cap, after that she move closer to her and whisper to her something that makes jessica smile.and she slap her.

 

A friendly slap though. On the shoulder.

 

OMG they know each other!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Smile sica, or else I’ll chase you with cucumbers"

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's pov.

 

"Okay, since we finish doing the different styles of floating. We will now move on treading! since we only have 15 minutes left, i'll just ask yuri to teach some of you, and since this is the last class for all of you, you can still use the pool even our class time is finish!"

 

As our coach said it to us, almost all of us cheer! Sure we like to play in the pool!

 

"Okay first thing first! Group yourself into 2, one person need to be good at swimming then the other will be uhm...not that good, okay? Goodbye class, see you next week."

 

I look around for a partner whose not that good at swimming but then I saw yuri, she's approaching tiffany who's on the side of the pool trying to float but not floating. (I think she needs to drink soda to float). yuri tap her and smile, then I look around and saw jessica trying to find a partner.

 

"Hey" i said.

 

"Hey, uhm, have you seen yuri?" she ask.

 

"Yup she's right over there" ponting at yuri who is now teaching tiffany how to float, good tiffany is now floating. "She has a partner now"

 

"Oh" she said a bit dissapointed "I thought i can be her partner since she used to teach me how to swim"

 

"Oh, i can teach you' I involuntarily said.

 

"You’re small" she said smiling a bit "in fact smaller than me"

 

"Shut it sica! I am small but i know how to swim, not like you!" I said.

 

"You? A midget? Know how to swim? Try to stand up there" pointing at the middle of the pool. "you'll drown."

 

"You dare me?"

 

"Yup!"

 

"Okay I’ll go there if you come with me"

 

"Nope! Not a chance" she said shaking her head, folding her arms, and smiling.

 

"Why?"

 

"I don’t want to" she said looking at me. Then i remember.

 

"Oh I know! You don't know how to swim! A dolphin that can't swim! Unbelievable!" I said teasing her.

 

"I know how! I just can't remember, it's been year since yuri teach me how to, then after that, i don't have a chance to practice it, until now" she honestly said.

 

"I’ll help you remember it, if you promise me to go there with me" pointing at the middle.

 

"Sure! If I go with you don't call me dolphin!" she said.

 

"Sure! And if I help you, don't call me midget!"

 

"Fine!"

 

"Fine!"

 

We pinky finger then i try to teach her, which is not that easy, with-me-coaching-she-complaining-me-reasoning-she-shouting kind of situation, but all in all, she learns fast.

 

"Okay! We can go there now!" I said a bit flustered from teaching her.

 

"Okay!" she said following me "listen, taeyeon thank you for talking to me, ever since the four of you came back, sooyoung and seohyun is not talking to me, and avoiding me" she said while treading.

 

"Your welcome did you and yuri talked with each other?"

 

"Yes, before I came here, she said she still cares for me" she said a bit smiling when I look at her.

 

"I talked to you because you’re still my friend, just like yuri i care for you too" I said still treading until we stop at the middle

 

"I know" she stops too. "sooyoung and seohyun became my friend when yuri and I start dating"

 

"Yeah but me, you, and yuri are friends before that" I said stating a fact.

 

"I'm sorry" she said

 

Then I explode. Angry, rage from hurting yuri is pouring out to her.

 

"4 years ago before I leave, I shout at you and yuri" i said smiling looking at the ceiling.

 

"I know, you said take care of each other and when you came back you want to see us still with each other" she said lowering her head.

 

"No, not that" i said, looking at her, a bit angry at her.

 

"What?" she said looking at me with her big eyes.

 

"Before i leave, i said to yuri that don't cheat on you and take a good care of you" I look at her in the eyes "I should say that to you too”

 

“I’m sorry” she said it again, but this time she’s about to cry.

 

But every time I see her cry my rage, my hatred towards her vanished.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey Guys!! late update, :D

 

I usually post my first update of the week every friday after my work, but since my internet connection has a problem. i cant update,

 

HECK! i can't even surf the net! or watch snsd and dangerous boys in english sub.

 

and I can't inspire my self writing my story if I don't have a net. 

 

okay enough of that,

 

I'm happy to present you a boring yet interesting chapter (it is interesting for me)

 

hope you enjoy it, comment it, subscribe to it

 

thank you,

Author A.

 

ps.. to all yulsic shipper looking forward to yulsic scene here in my story,  don't worry "everything can change" -if you know what i mean.

so  i'll ask you readers? YULTI? OR YULSIC, I finish my story on my head not in writing, i can still alter it :D