Chapter 13: You should be.

my hero, my prince

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Again! from the top. Don't think of anything! just listen to the music then dance" Well okay I believe that the one who said that is the one that I really like, or else love. Incase you do not know who's I’m talking about, let me introduce to you my hero, Kwon Yuri. Which is now a bit scary, she loosing her patient to my sister I believe. But I’m not going to blame Yuri for that. I blame my sister, well; the thing is she's been dancing the same move when she hear the same music, while Yuri want her to dance from 'deep with in'. It's 7 pm right now and they have been dancing for about 2 hours for 2 hours!! And yoona is panting like hell, while Yuri...she is really something, I didn't hear her panting or whatsoever.

And why do i say so?

Because I’ve been staring at her for 2 hours!!.

 

"Stop!! Stop!!" Yuri shouts as she see yoona doing it over again. "Okay we will change the music. But this time close your eyes, before you dance listen to the music first before you move any of your muscle, and when i ask you to open your eyes, think of the music and what it makes you feel, then use it as you expression while dancing." then she start to play a new music. At first you can hear bass drum, then snare, and then the high hot it's been playing like this for a minute then it plays together. I thought it was boring then I saw

 

yoona pumping her chest with the same beat of the bass. Then she starts to follow the snare and the hot with the movement of her arms and legs. And the music starts to change when the drums are being followed by an electronic music. Then I saw this, my sister is following the music with her body. It's amazing, it's like her body have its own mind.

 

"Okay then open your eyes now." Yuri said smiling at yoona. Yoona then open her eyes. gape while her eye is smiling.  " Stop! And there you have it folks! We have dancing alligator, please give her a hand!!" then yuri laughs.

"Unnie!!" yoona shrieking while charging yuri and slapping her shoulder.

 

"You're cute" still laughing "hey tiffany-ssi can you open your mouth like your sister? Try it" yuri said, smiling at them i open my mouth trying to open it like yoona. then yuri laugh again.

 

"Unnie!" yoona said stomping her feet. "Your making fun of me" and mine, yoona and mine. Then yoona give up slapping yuri and sit  on the floor.

Yuri sit next to yoona and pat her back. "I'm not making fun of you, or your sister. It’s just you're both cute it makes me smile." she said "and you did a very good job that I want to smile and celebrate, it's a bit frustrating that we dance for the first two hours that if I know that this will happen the I would do this drum thingy at you from the first half of our lesson" she finish her sentence with a smile.

 

"Sorry unnie" Yoona said lowering her head.

 

Yuri pats her head "It's okay". she stand up and look down at yoona. "So! were done at our lesson! Change your shirt cause your sweating like hell"

 

"but unnie i don't have spare shirt" yoona looking up to yuri

 

"Fortunately I have two!" yuri run to her bag and brought up her two spare shirts. "Here use this one. Change to that room and I will change after to you, I'll be cleaning right now.

 

Did I mention this is the worst day of my life? Not in a worst sense or anything.

 

You don't understand? Well hear me out.

 

I need to control my self every time she dances, Yuri I mean, when she dances it's like she hypnotize me. Luring me to stand up, charge her and rip her clothes....with my teeth. It's bad enough that every time I see her I want to crash my lips against hers, but the thoughts of ripping her clothes with my teeth, I think I need to consult a doctor.

 

But all in all, this day is still the best day of my life. You know what i mean?

 

Back on what they’re doing.

 

Yoona obeyed Yuri and change to the locker room. Yuri cleans up a bit then change when yoona are done cleaning herself. We go out to the dance studio and yuri inform the janitor that we're done using the room. We go out in the parking lot and into Yuri’s car.

 

"Nice car" I said

 

"Yup nice car, but it's not mine." Yuri opens the door and I was about to seat at the back but then yoona dash and lay there. "unnie can you sit on the front?, I want to rest, I’m dead tired, yuri unnie can sleep here?".

"Yup, feel free to drool all over the place" yuri said starting her ignition. Then yoona start to close her eyes and snooze out.

 

"Hey you said this is not you car, why you let yoona sleep on this car" i asked

 

"I know, but it's sooyoung's, If she scratch my baby she can't complain about this." she said on the matter-of-fact tone.

wait?

 

baby?

 

she have a baby?

 

"baby?" i asked not keeping my thoughts on my mind. And spill it.

 

"Yup, my baby" she looked at me and she smile "my motorbike, that's my baby".

 

"oooh" relieved that she have no baby or girlfriend that she calls baby.

 

But I don't know if she has a girlfriend or boyfriend

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

No one pov.

 

Meanwhile,

 

“Oh my god! sooyoung what have you done to Yuri’s bike!" taeyeon shout as she saw yuri's bike being tolled by a truck from the river bank.

"I lost control of it, the only thing that i can do is to jump on the grass, see! I have scratches and stuff!" sooyoung pointing at her bruises and scratches that she got when she lands on the grass. "unnie what am I going to do? yuri will kill me" 

"We can't do anything about it unnie, you have to face it" seohyun said while shaking her head, looking at yuri's wet and destroyed bike.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Back to tiffany's pov

 

"So...how are you this past weeks?" she pause thinking of the right word “after the incident?"

 

"It’s been good until now" I said "now it's great" that I see you and talk to you like this.

 

As if knowing what i mean she smile and look at me. We didn't talk almost half of the ride but it's not awkward at all, In fact i like this kind of silence me and her. Just looking at her makes me happy. but the silence inside the car was interrupted by a growling stomach.

 

From the back.

 

"I think we need to get her some food. Mind if we stop by to drive-through food chain first before i get you home?" she asked looking at me then to the front.

 

"I don't mind" I don't mind it at all. Even if you keep stopping by to anything, really I don't mind it all.

 

We stop by at the McDonald’s and I cannot believe what she orders.

 

 

10 chicken mcnuggets

 

20 double cheeseburger

 

10 more burgers (I don't know what name it is.)

 

10 diet coke

 

And a bucket of chicken.

 

It’s like she didn't eat for a week. As we get our order, the staff was shocked to see that the feast type order is for the three petite girls. God!  how embarrassing. She took 2 diet coke out and 2 of the other food except the bucket of chicken. As the smell of food float inside the car, yoona open her eyes and search for the food that she smells.

 

"Where’s the food?' she said half awake.

 

"In here, I give her burgers and soda, but gape when she sees the other food inside the car.

 

"Wow yuri unnie, Hungry much?" she said, starting to unwrap her first burger.

 

"Nah, taeyeon and sooyoung ask me to buy it for them, and most of it is for sooyoung." she said as she takes a bite of her burger. As she bite, some of the mustard left on her lip and he didn't notice it. And of course my first instict is to wipe it with a tissue.

 

"uhmm..yuri" I call her, she look at me then I reach out for her lip and wipe it with a tissue. She looks at me with a surprise look but then smile when i finish wiping her lips.

 

"uhm there's mustard on your lip." i said

 

"Thank you tiffany" she said giving me a warm smile and return to focus on driving. Still smiling.

 

Thank god she's driving because she can't see the paint of red on my cheeks. But someone can. I know it. How? Well I look at the rearview mirror I saw yoona smiling at me like a fool. I mouthed 'shut it' to her then she mouthed "what" to me, acting innocent, and playing dumb. I turn my head in front and see yuri looking at me again. I smile at her then look on the others side, focusing not to get carried away from yuri's magnetic stares when my sister is around.

 

But then I manage to control myself on yuri from looking at her eyes, deeply, very deeply, and crash my lips against hers. okay wild imagination running. Need to apologize. And give directionns to yuri to our home.

 

"Is this is it?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yup! our lovely house." yoona said.

 

"Oh it's near then" yuri said.

 

"What near?" I asked, not knowing what she's talking about.

 

"Your house is near on our apartment. See that building over there?" pointing at the building standing about 3 blocks from our house. "That’s where I live; I mean taeyeon, seohyun, sooyoung and me, that’s where we live."

 

"ooohhh! That’s good then, can we hitch ride from you everyday?" yoona asked, I nudge her shoulder. Then she mouthed 'what' to me.

 

"Well I want to. But you see, I don’t own a car. Maybe I can ask my father to buy me one though. I'll tell you if i got my own car." she said.

 

"That will be great unnie!" hoping out to the car. "Thanks for the ride unnie, see you tomorrow." I too hop out and shyly wave to her.

 

"It's cool, by the way yoona, you still can get food from the back, I don't mind if you get some" she said pointing at the food we buy before.

 

"Really? your so cool! Thanks unnie!" yoona said. Getting almost quarter of what we buy on the food chain. Then run to the porch of the house and knocking on the front door. My mother open it and yoona show her what she have.

 

"Sorry about yoona, she eats a lot." I said.

 

 

"It's okay, I still have enough food for them." she said smiling at me....ooohh how can I resist those smile.

 

 

Must! Control! My! Self! From! Kissing! You!

 

"uhmmm, I should go now" waving at her "bye".

 

"Oh!! Tiffany-ssi" she said hoping out to the car and follows me to the porch. My heart is pounding when I hear her footstep behind me? i turn to face her and then smile at her. "What is it?"

 

 

Are you going to kiss me?

 

"uhm...can i have your number?" she asked. A bit disappointed though, but hey! A girl can dream! kissing the person she like! But giving my number to her, that can be a good progress.

 

"Got it, thank you tiffany-ssi" she wave and hop in to the car. i wave back at her and wait until she's gone. Then I walk inside my house.

 

"fany unnie! Do you like yuri unnie?" yoona said digging at the food she got from yuri.

 

"Shut up" i said but my cheek is burning and shouting yes.

 

"I like her for you unnie, if you like her like what is see on your eyes" she said looking me with her serious face.

 

"You should be youngie" I said if you knew youngie, if you knew that she's the one who saves me, you should be.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey! i'm back..!!!! weekends!! 

 

love weekends (i can update)

 

but my arms are sore!!  my hands keep shaking when i'm typing. and I don't think i can make another update later. 

 

maybe i need a little rest.

 

hey! guess what! i'm thinking of buying pen tablet, to draw! you know

drawing whats on my mind,  the scene of my fanfic.. hahaha..

 

Don't forget! comments!!

 

really appreciate it.

 

thanks,

Author A. ◕‿◕