Chapter5: Yuri

my hero, my prince

 

TIFFANY's POV
 
Weeks have past when i got out from the hospital, all the bruises and scratchs had been healed. Two days ago, sunny and jessica visit me here at my house, jessie keeps apologizing to me, she said because of her and her uncontrollable drinking habit, those things might not happen. But i keep telling her that it's not her fault but she keep insisting, Honestly part of me want to thank jess, if she didn't get drunk, i don't get the chance to see her again. 
 
Normal people usually like to forget the incident when you have been or in my case, almost got . But for me. I want to remember it, but not the part where the guys bruttaly rip my shirt, but the part where she save me, my hero.
 
Today will be the first day in college. I try to sit on my bed but my body still want to sleep. i try again but no respond. "wake up tiff!!" i shout to my mind i try one last time and it worked! I walk in the bathroom to bath after that i dry my hair, wear a casual clothes and put my make up on. I walk out to my room and head to the kitchen where i see my mother cooking some breakfast.
 
"goodmorning mom" i greet her with my eye smile and seat on the stool
 
"goodmorning honey, you wake up too early today?" she ask while she start to fry some eggs.
 
"yes mom, it's our first day of school" 
 
"neh, neh, i know, but its too early for you to wake at this time, anyway, since your father is still here, you can hitch a ride to school. it might be good if yoona can join too....hmmm...can you wake up your little sister? when you return i'll prepare the breakfast for all of us" she tell me while she still cooking eggs.
 
"okay mom". I stood up from the stool and head to my sister's room. "wake up yoona. it's your firstday as a senior student don't want to be late on your firstday rigt?" i ask her while i keep shaking her body for about 5 minutes now, later on she sit on her bed, stretch her arms and yawn. "goodmorning unnie" she smiles to me even her eyes are still close.
 
"you're so cuuuuuuuttttteeee" and pinch her cheek.
 
"ouch!!! unniieee stop it" she pulls away and rub her now red cheek.
 
"sorry youngie, i just can't stop it." i apologize and pat her head.
 
"neh, neh, i'm too cute for you and you can't resist it right?" she pat my head like i did to her.
 
She stand up from the bed and head to the bathroom. "i'll be taking a shower now, you're free to wait here if you want, just don't peek here at the bathroom" 
 
"it's like that i want to!!!" i yell at her as i throw a pillow at her, I missed when she ran to the bathroom and quickly close the door.
 
"Aiiissshhh so close" I sit on her bed and look around her room although i always see this room, i like to see if theres something yoona have been hiding or just look around. Then i look at the picture that i've alway been looking when i'm here at her room (well i also have this picture inside my room, but in her, she photoshopped it to make it funnier). The picture is me and her dancing like a fool, we were at the beach that time and we just finnish playing games with our parents and we won. We were so happy the we scream and jump together while my mother laugh at us, that's why my father decide to take a picture of us dancing. I really love my family, Yoona my cute but prankster sister, our dad who is very hardworking and but a really caring dad, and our mom that knows us very well(that's why she cook western food for us this morning it's because of me!!).
 
"Looking at it again huh?, you really like that photo huh?" yoona said while she put her necktie on her neck.
 
I didn't notice that she finish taking a shower and fixing herself. I guess I stare at that photo for too long.
 
"neh, I really like this photo, even though we look like a fool here." i stand up and help her with her tie. She let me help her and now watching me fixing her.
 
"Done, let's go now, maybe they are waiting for us." i walk outside and head to the kitchen, I saw my mom preparing the food on the table and my dad reading a newspaper.
 
"goodmorning dad" me and yoona said at the same time.
 
"Goodmorning girls" he smile at us and return to read the paper.
 
"yey! breakfast i'm starving!" i said as i take a seat and took eggs, bacon and sausage on my plate. then dad stop reading and eye me for a second, then he look at yoona who's putting almost all the food to her plate,
 
"Yoona, what have you done to your sister? i thought you're the only shikshin here on our family"
 
"I give her part of my tummy dad" yoona said as she munch her food.
 
"Is that so? can you give me part of your tummy to?" he said as he pat his stomach.me and mom start giggling to dad's action.
 
"here dad" Yoona said as she motion her and to her stomach like she get a handful of it and pat it to dads tummy. Then dad start to put eggs, bacons, and sausages to his mouth. We start laughing really hard when he choked and drink water, but then he start to eat again, then yoona join dad like they are competting on a food eating contest. This is a really good way to start a morning.
 
Aftre we eat, we ride to dad's car and drop us to our school. Our campus is near to Yoona's campus, It's a big University which have grade school, high school and college. Our father choose this university for us yoona to be together even if i finish high school and she still a senior. and it's near to our house, so we don't have to live on dorms.
 
"unnie, i'll be going now, wait for me after you finish huh? or if you want, go to our dance club and watch me there so you can't get bored okay?" she tell me as she run to her building even though she didn't hear my answer.
 
"aish this girl, Arasso yoona!!! i'll just wait for you on your club!" i just shout to her so she can hear me.
 
"too early in the morning and you're shouting already?"i hear a familiar voice coming from behind, i turn around and see jessica and sunny walking towards me.
 
"jess!! sunny!! you're here!" i run to them and give them a really thight hug. i miss them even though we see each other last two days.
 
"yeah its a miracle that jess is here this early" sunny said and both of us started to laugh.
 
"hey!! it's college i want to change a bit!!" jess punch sunny on her arm and pout.
 
"ouch! com'n jess it's just a joke, anyway both you two give me your schedule, i want to know if three of us have the same sched" i took of my sched from my bag and give it to sunny.
 
"yes! all of us have the same sched!" she said and jump around and hug us.
 
"jinja? what course do you guys take?" i ask them as i take back my sched and put it back to my bag.
 
"business ad, minor on singing, sunny how about you?" jessica said as she do the same.
 
"we have the same course jess, business ad minor on singing" sunny said as she fold her sched.
 
"No wander we have the same sched we both have the same course!" i rolled my eyes and shake my head.
 
"how about hyoyeon? what does she take?"
 
"i don't know, she never told me, how abut you jess you know what course hyoyeon take?" sunny ask
 
"i don't know but all i know is that it involves dancing" she said, then hyoyeon arrives and jump to jess and sunny.
 
"hey guys!! let me check your sched!! i want to see if we both have the same sched!" she said and sunny immediately give her sched to hyoyeon. hyoyeon look at her sched and to sunny's her smile disappear and just nod as she finish looking at it, she give sunny's back and put her's to her pocket.
 
"i have two subject that are the same with sunny? how about you tiff?" hyoyeon ask me.
 
"me, jess and sunny have the same course that means we have the same sched hyo, by the way, what course did you take?i ask her as we start to walk toward the college building.
 
"entertainment and arts, major on dancing" she said and put her arms to my shoulder.
 
"bummer!!, what your first class hyo? and what are the two class that we have the same?" i ask her as i did the same.
 
"arts and stuff i guess. we will be seeing each other on english and figural speech subjects that's the last subject that i have. and then after that i'll be going to the dance club, we will have a practice with the highschool students" 
 
"ooohh!! can i come, yoona will be there to!" i said with an excited voice.
 
"sure tiff, I'll be going now my class start with in 10 minutes, bye see you in english sub!! goodluck!" she wave and start to run to the corridors.
 
The first day is totally awesome!. Me, Jessica and sunny have the same sched, while hyoyeon only have two subjects with us. I got to see hyoyeon and yoona dancing together they are totally awsome! me and yoona go home together because dad ask yoona accompany me everytime i go home. My father don't wan't anything happen to me again. Yoona agreed that's why she's alaways with me recently. We eat and chat about the first day of school, 
and when its about time to sleep, i lay on my bed and start to remember her.
 
"my hero..where are you right now? i want to see you again" i thought as i start to drif 
 
to my sleep.
 
Yuri's pov
 
"Tomorrow i'll be going back to that place" i thought as i pack my thing on the bag. 
 
"Yuri are you ready for tomorrow?" taeyon ask me as she dne packing her thing.
 
"yup i'm ready like that kid over there and sooyoung" i point at seohyun whos like jumping up and down and singing while packing her things. while sooyoung start to pack another bag full of foods.Taeyon look at them and stare at me. we both start to chuckle then she stop and look at me.
 
"hey yul, it's nice to see you smile again, i miss seeing it." taeyon said as she put her hand on my shoulder.
 
"yep i miss it too." i said as i'm done packing.
 
"hey guys! if you finish packing, go to sleep. we need to wake up early tomorrow." taeyon said as she start to go to her room.
 
"neh" we both said in unison. i walk to my room and lay on my bed
 
"i'll be back tomorrow" i said as start to fell asleep.
 
Tiffany's pov.
 
Second day of school. Nothing changes except some student excitedly chatting with each other.
 
"They're here!!! they are back!!" i hear someone said when i walk pass them.
 
"I thought i'm not going to see them again!" other said while squealing like hell.
 
"sunny do you know who are they talking about?" i ask sunny whos walking with me and jess.
 
"i don't know i transfer here a year before you which is our 2nd year high. I'm not the right person you need to ask. it's jessica here you need to ask since she's been here like forever." she tell me while ponting at jessica.
 
"I don't know. i don't hear any news about someone coming back" she said but she look like she's nervous. "but if someone coming back, it might be them".
 
"who's them?" i ask again.
 
"the princes" she said as she sat on her seat looking worried.
 
me and sunny look at her for a while. we never see her like this before, nervous, worried, and scared. 
 
"good morning! okay class take a seat now" our professor said and we took our seat and the chatting of other student stop.
 
"okay open you book on page 21 and we are going discuss about the fundamental of business" He said as he wrote something on the board. "but before that let me introduce to all of you the new students eventhough it's just the second day of the class and these student are not also new for the others that been here like forever, i'm sure most of you know them 3 years ago before they left, like you.....MISS JUNG." he said as he give an emphasis on jessica. "and some of you didn't know anything about them because you just transfer here this college year. and without further a do, taeyon-sshi you can come in now.
 
There are figure start to come in to the room the first one is small with a kid-like face, the second on is tall and thin with a tan skin. the last one is tall, with a y figure and tan skin. I can't figure out but she seem familiar to me, i just can't figure it out because she's wearing an aviator glass that almost cover the upper part of her face.
 
"Hi my name is Kim Taeyon nice to meet you all again." the small one said as she said that some of the girls start to cheer.
 
"Hi my name is Choi Sooyoung, hope all of us will be friends again" everyone clap and cheer when the tall and thin girl said that. as the people cheer the tanned girl with a familiar face step forward and every one stop and the room become silent. And then she take off her sungalss and my jaw dropped and my eyes start to open wide when i fully see the face of the girl.
 
"Hi my name is Kwon Yuri, nice to meet all of you again, let's become friend and hope all of us enjoy each other's company." she said as she bow in front of us.everyone cheer when she finish her.
 
"That's her, the one that save me, My hero. Kwon Yuri" i thought as i start to clap with the other student.
 
I looke at sunny who's also clapping and then to jessica who's staring at yuri with a nervous face.
 
"yuri".
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
So here is another update, sorry for taking it too long for them to know each other. i want to take it slow,
Thak you guys for reading my pics, and i'm sorry grammar and typo errors.
 
Thank you ^^