Chapter 35: Morning After

my hero, my prince

 

Jessica’s POV

I sat up from the bed,

I looked at her sleeping face

I gently touched her face with my bare hand, from her forehead, her closed eyes, and her perfect nose to her red lips

Everything seem to be perfect, beautiful, gorgeous

She is beautiful

“You’re so beautiful yuri, you can make everyone fall for you. You can make everyone’s heart beat faster, including mine”

She opened her eyes and looked at me

Her chocolate brown eyes, hypnotizing me into oblivion

She cupped my face and started to caress it, she smiled, the sweetest smile I have seen.

Wanted to capture her lips, I move my self near her. Into her, in front of her

Until my lips capture her lips

And felt the need to spend the night with her

It felt so good, so right

But in reality, it’s wrong

I suddenly woke up because of the nightmare,

Beautiful nightmare

I had this dream. A nightmare perhaps

And now I realized it was not a dream

I looked into my self. I saw my body wrapped into a blanket

“No” I whispered

Panicked, tears streaming down on my eyes

I looked around, looking for her

She was not around

And then I saw the balcony door open.

I looked for my clothes but I only saw my undergarments, I put it on and wrapped my self with blanket. I walked from the bed and to the balcony, and there she was smoking a cigarette.

That’s the second time I saw yuri smoking, the first time is when she discover my affair with donghae, and then this, she can’t think clear.

And it was my entire fault

“yuri” I called her name, sobbing

She turn around and looked at me, I can’t clearly saw her as my tears started to fill my eyes. But I saw her figure walking towards me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know this will happen” I tried to stop my tears from falling.

“shhhh, stop crying, it’s ok” she lead me to the room and close the balcony door, she let me sit on the bed while she kneeled down in front of me.

“It’s my fault this happen, I’m so sorry yuri”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

District 9 Bar Alley

“You are a really good actress you know?”

“What do you want from me?” Jessica said, wiping her tears as put her phone back in her pocket.

“Oh~ nothing, I’m bored actually that’s why I drag you here to have fun”

“And what does yuri have to do with this?”

“Well~ I want to have fun, and she….she is something to play with, and I want you to play with me as well”

“Donghae, we need to stop this beside, she will not fall for this kind of game anymore, and she’s with someone else” Jessica reasoned out. “She’s inlove with someone else, not with me”

“Because you let her!!” Donghae yell at Jessica “what did you do when she came back huh??”

“Nothing!”

Afraid, Jessica looked at the ground avoiding donghae’s angry eyes.

“Beside, it is not the same trick that I’m planning to do” he smirked at Jessica as he pushed the latter and pin her to the wall.

“W-what is this? L-let me go!” Jessica tried to escape from donghae but he is stonger than she is.

“I really miss you Jessie, you don’t know how much I want to touch you like this” donghae traced jessica’s face with his hand “and please be a good girl and receive your punishment on you displeasing behavior”

Tears started to roll in her cheeks when she felt donghae’s lips on her neck “p-please stop, donghae….please”

But donghae continue to kiss her, avoiding jessica’s plead

“N-no!” Jessica yells as she felt donghae’s hand on her mound. But this action makes his hand move even more “What? It’s not like we didn’t do this before, just stay there and be a good girl, OK” he ed Jessica’s uniform and put his hand inside the latter’s clothes trying to feel more of her.

“Sica-ah!”

Donghae stopped when they heard yuri’s voice

“Right on time” Donghae smirked, he pushed Jessica’s hand at the nearby sharp nail and pushed her thumb to the nail. Jessica shrieked painfully as she felt her thumb being pierced by the sharp thing.

“sica-ah!” yuri came on the alley as she heard Jessica’s voice. “Let her go, donghae”

“Oh! Yuri! It’s nice to see you here” donghae put both of his hand on the air, letting Jessica go “but it’s not nice to interrupt somebody’s business”

 “You are hurting my friend, that’s my business” Jessica ra into yuri and hid herself behind the latter

“Your friend?” Donghae laughed “Your ty ex-girlfriend is now your friend? Wow! Yuri you’re one of a kind person, will you be my friend too?”

“You don’t have a right to call her , let’s go sica we’re done here” Yuri grabbed jessica’s hand and about to walked from donghae. But as they walked away, four men armed with baseball bats blocked their way to the street

“Your not done here alright, I need to settle things for once, and for your info I don’t want to be your friend, I hate you to the marrow of my bones” donghae took a baseball bat from one of his man and play with it. “Plus, I can call jessica whatever name I want, , ….” yuri clenched her fist hearing those word and donghae saw it, Jessica on the other hand held yuri tighter on her shoulder “uh-oh, kwon yuri is angry, I’m afraid wooooooh” donghae shook her hands to the air acting terrified infront of yuri “what are you gonna do huh? Punch me?” he walked infront of yuri, teasing the latter as he place his face infront of yuri. “Try me”

Unknown from donghae, yuri took jessica’s hand from her and just waiting for the right time to punch the hell out of donghae. Waiting patiently, as donghae turned her back to her, she charged quickly to the four men, eliminating one by one. Donghae didn’t react fast as he thought he could be, he can’t believe that yuri can beat his men singlehandedly. The only thing he is thinking right now is not to be beaten by yuri. Searching ways to escape, he saw Jessica standing not far from him. He immediately run to her and wrapped his arms around jessica’s neck. As he did this Jessica yelled making yuri stop beating the last conscious man from the four.

“WoW, I’m impressed………but I think you would not like it if I hurt your beloved ty friend” donghae nervously smirked as he saw yuri’s eye, Yuri approached the two not blinking her eyes as she stares to donghae.

Jessica, knowing that donghae is no match to yuri, she’s able to gain her confidence. “You’re such a coward donghae, let me go and fight with her you puss” she looked at yuri smiling, the latter notice it and smiled back at her.

Offended by Jessica’s statement and trying to be a man that he is, he pushed Jessica on the side and about to hit yuri with his bat. But yuri quickly avoided the bat and punched donghae straight to his face. Donghae landed to the floor holding his bleeding nose. Yuri then sit beside donghae looking at the helpless man, she grabbed the latter collar and punched him on the face “this is for calling Jessica a ” punch him again “” another one “” again “hurting her” and again “leaving her” and again “and for harassing her” she stop thinking on another reason to punch the latter “I don’t want to be your friend too” and punch him again “uhm…..sleep tight” then punch him for the last time, leaving donghae unconscious….and bleeding

Jessica on the other hand, amuse at what yuri have done “are you done with him? “

“I wish I have another reason to punch him” yuri chuckled, she saw jeassica’s thumb bleeding. “hey, we need to treat this”

“So is yours” Jessica said, seeing yuri’s bleeding knuckles

 The four men started to groan as they starting to get conscious.

“We better get out of here first” yuri grabbed jessica’s hand and ran to her motorbike. As she saw her bike, she recognize that her bike is no longer in a good condition, all beaten up, “sh*t! I just bought it few days ago!”

“We don’t have much time, they might waken up this time, it’s pretty late, there’s a few taxi that we can’t hail around this time”

“Go inside the club” yuri said.

“What!”

“I know the manager of the bar, I will ask him to hail us a taxi, for the time being we are going to hide within those people, plus there’s a bouncer inside so they can’t start a fight” yuri reasoned out.

Jessica obeyed, they go inside the bar.  Yuri talked to the manager, asking him to hail them a cab, she asked too if they still have an available VIP room, but unfortunately, all VIP room is occupied. “Jessie, are you cool if we dance for a time being? We need to hide as possible as we can, don’t worry, if you want to have a drink it is on me” she smiled at Jessica.

Knowing that they don’t have a choice, Jessica grabbed yuri’s hand and dance on the middle of the dance floor,

Yuri felt it was awkward at first, but she decide to make Jessica laugh with some dork dance, to her effort Jessica really did laugh at her “that hits the spot! Smile sica, it suits you the best” Jessica smiled at yuri.

It’s been 15 minutes since they start dancing on the dance floor “yuri, I’m thirsty” Jessica said, holding yuri’s hand. She became more comfortable to yuri since the latter is being nice to her during the whole time they dance. “Me too, come on let’s get a drink”

They go to the bar and asked for a drink, they both decide to rest for a minute while they drinking their alcohol. Enjoying each others company, they forgot to ask the manager if they already have a taxi to ride on. They decide to dance once more as they felt more comfortable with each other. Dancing, this times they are much closer than before, moving the same rhythm the music has, touching, grinding involved. Jessica grind her hips in front of yuri when she saw donghae and the four boys before, she turned around wrapping her arm on yuri’s nape moving her lips near to yuri’s ear “they’re here, what should we do?”. In response, yuri held jessica’s hips and pull more to her “Just dance we will figure out a way”

They move more into the crowd while dancing more intimately with each other, too focused searching for a way to escape yuri didn’t notice that her partner is already intoxicated by her move. Jessica feeling hot with the alcohol that she took earlier and with yuri’s hand movement. Yuri is touching jessica’s behind pulling Jessica more against her. Yuri then turns Jessica around and grind to the latter’s behind. Feeling more heat on her body, Jessica let her body move by itself, she reached yuri’s nape and pull the latter to face her.

“Hey are you ok?” yuri innocently asked

“U—ummm, I’m t-thirsty” Jessica said, trying to control her self when she saw yuri’s lips.

“We can’t, they’re at the bar, and we can’t go there right now”

Jessica pushes herself from yuri and grab the other girl’s collar “hey what’s your name?”

“m-mia” the terrified girl answered

“Here, buy us a drink, one whiskey and one vodka, buy yourself a drink too” Jessica said as she give money to the girl “be here in 3 minutes else I’ll kick your ” threatened, the girl run from the dance floor and into the bar.

“There you go” Jessica said as she smiles at yuri “ice princess” yuri said as she shook her head

“Sooooo~ should we wait for her or dance again?” Jessica said, she completely forgot that they are hiding from donghae and others and now staring seductively on yuri

Yuri fell on jessica’s stare pulled the latter and start to dance again. Alcohol, music, body heat, both of them completely fell to the clubs trap and forgot about the men they’re hiding from.

Unknown to them donghae already spot them and blocked the girl they asked to buy them a drink. One of the four men flirted with the girl while donghae put drug on yuri and jessica’s drink. The girl notice the time and took the drinks to yuri and Jessica. Donghae watched them carefully as both of the girls drinking the alcohol with drugs that he put on them.

Waiting patiently, he saw the manager talked to yuri. Yuri nodded and walked dizzily from the dance floor, Jessica too is a bit wobbly. Donghae smiled as he knew the drug already kicked in. he too walked out from the bar following the two outside the club. He saw yuri about to fall hard on the ground when he ran and catch the latter, he looked at the unconscious girl and grab jessica’s hand.

“donghae what have you done?” Jessica asked, a bit sleepy

“Like I said before, I’m not trying to play the same trick as I play before, you think I failed? You completely fell on my trap babe, now let’s go” he dragged Jessica while he carried the unconscious yuri “By the way, thanks for helping me Jessie” he said before Jessica fell unconscious.

He took the two to the hotel nearby and left them on the room. Knowing that Jessica only drinks whiskey, he put more drugs on vodka, keeping yuri unconscious for a long time.

End of Flashback

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“It’s my fault” Jessica continue to sobbed

“No, don’t say that, stop crying” yuri said shushing the crying girl. She hugged Jessica as she tried to stop the girl from crying. “It’s going to be ok” unsure to what she said, but she said it just to give comfort to the latter.

 “yuri!” Jessica said, cupping yuri’s face “whatever happened, don’t love me ok? Please”

“But I have responsibilities from you, what happened last nig-“

“We both didn’t mean what happened last night! Please yuri please” she looked intently on yuri’s eyes pleading.

“A-alright, but I still have responsibility on you sica, if someone knows about this, I’m going to take full responsibility on you”

“Y-you mean? You’re going to brake up with tiff?” Jessica widened her eyes when she hears those words from yuri.

Yuri looked down “if she know about this and didn’t understand what happened…..I don’t have a choice”

“You really love her do you” Jessica smiled at yuri, knowing that the girl she once love already found her soulmate. “I’m sure she’ll understand, knowing tiff, she’s the most understanding person that I know, the second is you”

Yuri looked at Jessica, she gave the latter a crooked smile.

“Thanks sica” yuri said, she stood up and sat beside Jessica. On the other hand, Jessica felt her empty stomach rumbling inside her, she pressed her tummy with her hand trying to cover the sound her tummy want to make

“ggggrrrrrrr”

“……….” She looked at yuri if the latter heard the loud noise

“I already called the hotel resto for food, they will be here any minute” the doorbell rings “Oh! They’re here” Yuri opened the door and let the crew bring the food inside their room. As the food is served for them and the crew got out from their room, they start to eat peacefully. After they eat yuri noticed that Jessica is looking for her clothes. “It’s in the laundry, I called the hotel staff to take your clothes and wash it up for me, and I also asked them to buy us a new pair of clothes”

“Oh thanks”

“uhm….are you going to wait for the clothes? I’m going to take a bath if it’s ok to you” yuri asked

“Yeah, go ahead” Jessica said “I…uhm just going to watch here…..take your time” she reached for the remote control and opens the TV. She switched channel after channel as she don’t know what she’s going to watch. Lot of thoughts is creeping on her head right now that’s why she can’t focus watching.

“Hey…..are you ok?” yuri said as she got out from the bathroom she saw Jessica sitting on the edge of the bed and holding her head while leaning on her legs.

Jessica looked at yuri, she stood up from the bed and walked in front of the latter. “I have something to tell you, I thought about it, and I decide to tell you about this”

“What is it?” yuri tensed up

“I want you to help me”

“Ok I will help you, about what?” yuri said.

“It’s about me, real me” Jessica said, her grip to the blanket tightens

Yuri sighed then looked at Jessica “I already know who you are sica” she took Jessica’s hand and took the blanket off her, revealing jessica’s body. “When I woke up, I saw this” yuri traced a big scar on the lower right of jessica’s tummy “when I was a kid, 15 I think, there was a small assassin wearing all black lurking on my room, I woke up because that person accidentally bumped on my books. And when that person saw me sat up from my bed, that person charged at me, trying to stab me with his dagger. I tried to defend my self and I accidently stab that person……right here” yuri point her finger on the big scar she traced before. “And that little assassin is you right?”

Jessica only nodded to yuri.

“You are one of them right? The terrorist we’ve been after a long time? Right?”

“Yes” Jessica said

“And you want out?”

“Yeah, I don’t want to do it anymore” Jessica said sobbing. “Please help me yuri”

“Ok…ok, I’m going to help you, just tell me what you want me to do” yuri hugged Jessica

“I………I want you to kill me” Jessica sobbed “that’s the only way out”

 

“Kill me”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

finally an update! hahaha

things are pretty messed up in my life right now...so yeah...

so this is about jessica's real identity......she's a terrorist yup....yuri's enemy

part of it tells why she have to break yuri's heart.

but i'm confused if jessica realy loved yuri when they were together or she really just play the black pearls heart

so yeah...you will decide.

one more thing.........what if tiff knows about it?

and donghae is bad....really bad...

so yeah!

author-ssi is hungry i need to eat..hahaha.....breaktime for author-ssi and i will try to resume the writing

enjoy the chapter.....

Author A ◕‿◕