Chaper 14: X and lovers

my hero, my prince

 

Tiffany's pov.

 

"youngie!! we're gonna be late!!!"

 

"just a minute!"

 

I wait for yoona for about 1 minute then she climbs down the stairs and dash to the shoe rack.

 

"Got it!" she said. She’s been looking for her running shoe for her physical education class. i too have one today. Unfortunately and it's swimming. That's the thing that I’m not born to do. I'll tell you this i like swimming but swimming doesn't like me. But the thing is. There is a chance that yuri and her friends will be in the same class.

 

Imagine that? Me, yuri, swimming on the pool. But not alone, bummer!

 

We got out from our house ready to walk to the bus stop. When a car stop in front of our drive way.

 

"Need a ride?" Yuri said as she pull down the window and stick out her head from the driver seat, next to her is sooyoung waving at us. Then another car stop next to yuri's, when the window pulled down i see tayeon on the driver seat and next to her is seohyun.

 

"yuri unnie!! goodmorning!" yoona said, running and waving to them "oh seohyun! Hi!" she said running to the next car.

 

"Hi yoona, you're going to school now?" seohyun asked. (No we're not!! we we're going first to the bust stop then to school) silly me.

 

"Yup!" yoona said smiling.

 

"If you want I can give you a ride, but is it okay if we stop by on a cafe near by, we we're going to pick up our breakfast." Sooyoung said.

 

"sure"i said, acting cool.

 

"Okay! Hop on!" yuri said and smile at me.

 

"uhm yuri unnie can i seat on the other car?" yoona said pointing on taeyeon's car.

Hmmm, something smells fishy.

 

"Oh! Okay," yuri smile, but then her smile disappear, "wait, hold a sec" she run to the other car and talk to taeyon, I see taeyeon nod her head and said something to seohyun. Seohyun then get out on the car and sit at the back. Then yuri came back to us. "yoona, you can go now."

 

Yoona smiles and run to taeyeon's.

 

"So Miss tiffany you may now seat inside" yuri said as she open the car door for me. I chuckle a bit then give her my eye-smile. When I got inside, I saw sooyoung smiling at me and to yuri. "Hi" I said.

 

"Nice to meet you tiffany" she said shaking my hand turn in front when yuri got inside and

 

Start the car. "Okay, let's go!"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoona's pov.

 

I don't get it.

 

 

I really don't get it.

 

When we're in the car she's cold, not even smiling, laptop loving girl. Even at the cafe! She took her breakfast then dash off to the car, putting her laptop on her lap then type!! Non-stop. The last thing I hear from her that time is her 'hi yoona, you're going to school now?' and then all i hear is her finger tapping the keyboard of her beloved laptop.

 

Me?!!  Jealous on her laptop.

 

 

Me?!!

 

 

Actually yeah. I mean she like her laptop more than me. it hurts! no not really.

 

But now!

 

 

She’s smiling ear to ear, playing dodge ball with hara and hyuna. Laughing with them chatting with them, even with me, as if she has this two different personality!! One is the cold laptop lover seohyun then this warm, fun and bright girl seohyun.

Seriously I really don't get it.

 

"Hey!" seohyun tap my shoulder. "Are you coming to play? Coach said to group into 8, so I’m asking you if you want to join our team. minho, hara, and hyuna is also joining," she point at them.

 

"Sure! You can ask taemin too if he want to" i said, smiling at her.

 

"Oh! That would be great!" she said smiling back at me. Then go running in search for teamin. When she find taemin and asked him, then taemin furiously say yes. seoyhun laugh at him and grab his hand and come running to us.

 

I come near teamin and pat his back, or i say smack! You lucky B*st*rd.

 

First the laptop, now taemin.

 

Seriously!

 

 

"Okay! We already have me, minho, hara, hyuna, taemin and yoona, we only need two member then we can play dodge ball!!" she said. and now she pretty excited. Okay, change of personality again, a new one excited seohyun it is.

 

We look for the other two, fortunately we got the two then we start to play.

 

Against the bullies.

 

They are the big buff guys from football team that really want crash all the wimpy kids in the campus.

 

"Two teams! Are you ready" the coach said, other students cheer for us, but most for the football dopes (muscle heads I mean).

 

“Yeah" the muscle heads shouts. I gulp.

 

"Yes coach!!" seohyun said. I look around and see the others looking nervous except minho, and seohyun.

 

"Ready!!! Set!!!" the coach said.

 

Still gulping. Try to take the air that I think i'll need. Then here goes nothing!

 

"Go!"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jessica's pov.

 

Oh boy! i'll be running late again. This time at p.e class. I run to my locker to get my things, my swim suit and towel and clothes when my locker door shut close infront of me. I look at the person that close my locker then I see Anna.

 

"Going somewhere jessica-ssi?" She asked.

 

"Non of your business" I said a bit irritated at her, plus I don't have time to chit and a little chat to her.

 

"It is my business since yuri came back" she said looking straight into my eyes.

 

"So? is she your girlfriend now??" I said smiling, delusional b*tch.

 

Last time that she disturbs us is when yuri and I became lovers and all the student knows about it. She run toward us and shout at us, thinking that yuri loves her, only her and I don't deserve the love I received from yuri.

 

And she call me sl*t.

 

And now she is doing it again.

 

But one thing she said is right, I don't deserve Yuri.

 

"Nope, but she will be" smiling at me.

 

"Whatever, you can go and get her but she will never be yours" I look at her in the eyes. "she's not yours before, and never will be" I was about to walk through her when she grab my shoulder.

 

"You know what you problem is? You’re too full of your self" still holding my shoulder.

 

Tight

 

"Hah! Look who's talking." I said, covering my fear with anger.

 

 

"Others may not know this but I do, I know why you and yuri break up and she ending up leaving this school" she said smirking at me, tightening her grip from my shoulder. Fear is taking over me but i don't want her to see that i'm weak. "You cheat on her! You cheat on her with donghae!! you " then her other hand raises and ready to slap my face. I close my eyes readying my self to be slapped by this b*tch.

 

But the hand is not coming, I open my eyes and I see that someone is stopping her, I look at anna and saw her surprise face. I look at the person whose stopping her then my eyes open wide.

 

It's yuri.

 

"Yup, she cheats on me alright, but you don't have the rights to punish her from the things that didn't hurt you" yuri said while grabbing anna's hand. "Now get lost" she said and drop anna's hand.

 

"b-but yuri, she hurt you!" anna said, trying to convince yuri that what she's doing is right.

 

"No anna, just go!" yuri said. "Before my hand lands on your face".

 

Anna then releases my shoulder and run.

 

I sat on the floor and tears escaped from my eyes.

 

"Are you alright?" she asked me sitting in front of me.

 

"Go away!" I said, feeling embarrased in front of her.

 

"I can't leave you like this sica, did she hurt you before I came?" she said, rubbing her hand into my shoulder, that I miss so much.

 

"She knows! She knows what I’ve done to you." right now I’m shouting. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

 

"It’s okay, it's okay" still rubbing my shoulder to comfort which is actually working.

 

I look at her "It's not okay, I'm miserable, donghae left me," I said with a soft voice. Then she smiles at me "are you happy that i live a miserable life when I cheat on you? Okay laugh all you want, I deserve it, that’s what you think."

 

"Your still the same." she look at me then push my bangs to my ear. "Yes you cheat on me, you hurt me, and we....broke up," she took out a napkin and wipe my face. "But I doesn't me I despise you, I care about you, I still do."

 

A smile appear a bit from my lips. Knowing that she didn't hate me, and still care about me, it feels great.

 

"Beside your my friend before we became lover" she said standing up, sticking out her hand to help me stand up, I took it and pull my self to stand up. "You better get going now, or we're going to be late." she said as walk toward the gym "see you in class sica".

 

But then i remember something that keep bothering me yesterday.

 

"yuri......do you like tiffany?" i bravely asked, knowing that asking this to her will change my friendship to tiffany.

 

Yuri stops, looking at me over her shoulder then look to her left, and smile

 

"A lot"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

yey! i manage to update even if i do not feel well :D

 

8 hour of sleep will be good.

 

so! nothing much to say,just this short one.

 

goodnight everyone!!

 

enjoy reading!!!

 

thanks,

Author A ◕‿◕