Chapter 55: Change of plan

my hero, my prince

Yoona's Pov

Everything becomes normal after I had talked to my sister.

Everything she said makes sense and broke the wall that I build around my hear

I also talked to Seohyun that night.

I apologized to her and understand that we need to wait for each other. We both know that we still love each other. I told her, she also said it. But we're not in right place and definitely not the right time.

But we both agree that we’re each other's go to person, unless it is mission related. She will be the first person to tell when something happened to me and vice versa.

Like partners, but no more than lovers.

I'm okay with it. I want to take this really slow, this time I will make this right. I will gamble my heart and this time I know that it will came back with more than mine.

Since then our days become normal. Patrolling, having fun, talking, eating. Like any other vacation should be.

Although Taeyeon-unnie start to give us extra 3 hours for training, our days here are good.

Until today

Yuri-unnie receive an information that the enemies already here and trying to make a move around the island.

They decided to end the vacation tomorrow and start preparing for the battle.

We will take my sister, Sunny-unnie, Jessica-unnie, Hyoyeon-unnie and Nicole-unnie back to the city. With an excuse that I will be exploring my birth place with Yuri-unnie as an excuse for our parents.

I was sitting on my sister’s room as she and Yuri-unnie packed her clothes.

"What time will be our boat comes here to bring us to the village?" my sister said as she carefully put her stuff on her second bag

"Around 9 in the morning, we will our breakfast first before you take off. We will also prepare a motion sickness medicine for hyoyeon so she won’t bother Nicole if she pukes." I chuckled as I remembered Hyoyeon-unnie puking outside the boat when we came here.

"Nicole-unnie won’t mind it unnie, especially now that they are officially together" I smile as I remember Sunny-unnie and I caught them kissing inside their room. Their reaction was priceless.

"Took them long enough" Yuri-unnie smirked at me I also smirked back.

After that they continue their task and head to the living room with others.

Most of them don’t know what the real reason why our vacation was cut short except for my sister

All they knew that Yuri-unnie’s father picked this island for an important event and we need to leave as it was a military event. And I will be staying because she knew whose my mother is

Everything went well as the night goes, by tomorrow will be different from today. Tomorrow our mission will begin.

Or

Sooner than we think

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One's Pov.

It was 12 midnight when it happened.

They were all sleeping on their respective room when the four heard a very light footstep outside the house. So light that it will never be heard by a wake person let alone sleeping ones, except from the four. Yuri gently shook tiffany's arm to wake her up. As the older girl woke up, Yuri covers with her hand and signaling her to be quite. She instructed the older girl to hide inside the closet and don’t ever go outside whatever, whichever the girl will hear.

She took her phone to look for any message from her friends.

’Sneak Attack, 10 people no one brought a gun. Don’t bring one they will alert others 10 more people waiting outside’

She took a suitcase under her bed. Taking 5 knives on its Hollister belt and wrapped it around her waist.

Soon she was out to her room. She picked the lock on Hyoyeon’s room and looked around to check if anything’s wrong, she gently locked up their window and walk outside the room. She was about to open the door to Yoona's room when she saw Taeyeon and Seohyun approaching her, and Sooyoung just about to close the door on their room.

Taeyeon start to signal them if everything on their room is safe, and all of them nodded, with their respective girlfriends safe. Yuri told them to not use a gun, everyone agreed and they approached Yoona's door.

They woke up Yoona and instructed her to protect the others. If something goes wrong she will be the one to protect them.

As the four of them started to walk on the living room, they heard the glass door crashed on the kitchen. The four crouched down and hid from their enemies.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany's terrified beyond belief when Yuri instructed her to hide on the closet. She knows what’s happening, something bad.

Since Yuri told her about her being an agent. They’ve became open about it. Tiffany doesn’t want to be left behind, and Yuri knows that. That’s why she tried to answer all her girlfriend’s question without giving detailed information that may endanger her life.

Tiffany remembered this, she ask Yuri if someone trespasses the house.

What Yuri’s answer to her question is what she is doing right now.

She was afraid.

Beyond terrified on what is happening out there.

She can’t hear anything

All she heard was her heart thumping inside her chest.

What happened to Yuri?

What happened to my sister? She thought

She starts to panics when she heard a door creaks open.

She didn’t know if it was on her room or the others. All she think about is how scared she is and what happened to her sister and Yuri.

Then she heard a footstep.

The door was from this room.

Her heart beats faster than before.

Tears start to form on her eyes

She saw a form outside the closet and she heard a small voice

"unnie" she sighed, relief. She opened the closet door and hugged her sister. "We have to move to the other room unnie," she only nods as she was still shaking from fear. Yoona held her arm and wrapped an arm around her waist. They walked outside to get sunny.

“Are you alright?” Sooyoung came to them tucking her knife in her Hollister.

Both nodded and she opened the door to her room. She opened the door where sunny is and carried her to Jessica’s room. They closed the door and searched for Jessica.

“Where is she?” Sooyoung looked around, opening all doors on the room.

“In here” They heard Jessica’s voice under the bed. They helped her stand up and group themselves away from the door and the window.

They had to be sure.

“The other’s checking up outside” Sooyoung said when she looked at Tiffany and Jessica where both nodded and eying Sunny.

The girl has not lifted her head even when she’s hugging Sooyoung.

They huddled closer when Hyoyeon and Nicole were brought to their room by Seohyun. All of them terrified what happened next.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The last person with hooded jacket and mask stumbled down holding his wounded stomach. He was surprised when someone wrapped an arm around his neck. Trying to pry the hand around him, he tried to scream but another hand covered his mouth. The same hand gripped his jaw sideward and quickly turns it to the other side hearing a distinct crack on his neck, throwing him lifeless on the floor.

With a harsh breath, Yuri silently stepped forward searching if there’s more. But with the darkness outside the house even with sharp eyes like her she can’t make a decision if it’s safe or not.

She heard Taeyeon calling her to go inside the house. She was told to protect the others more than to chase those who trespassed them. She obeyed.

As she walking to the house, she received another text on her phone.

“Heads up, 8 people coming. You know what to do. Stick to the plan and I’ll take care of the rest”

She walked slowly this time. Counting to 50

She stopped to 1, and then she heard a scream.

She looked at Taeyeon in front of her, and then they ran faster inside the house. She’s the last one to arrive on Jessica’s room; she saw her girlfriend, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Nicole scrambled down to the other side of the room. There’s a lifeless body on the floor. Two people fighting with Sooyoung, one with Yoona while Seohyun being held by the two masked person near the window. She was about to help Seohyun when a knife came through her view and immediately dodged. She was distracted that she missed her chance to rescue Seohyun when the two masked person jumped out the window.

Taeyeon chased after them.

She did not.

“Stick to the plan”

Instead she helped Sooyoung taking down the other person.

After that she pushed the other person Yoona knocked off on the wall.

“Where did you take her?” She took off the masked of the person. The trespasser smirked to her.

Taeyeon came panting “I can’t find them; they ran to the forest and vanished from the trees”

She punched the trespasser and held tightly on his neck.

“Where did you take her?!!” She shouted again.

“Unnie they took Jessica-unnie too, I’m so sorry we can’t protect them” Yoona slumped down to the bed; she was hit on her face with something hard. Her bleeding lips were being treated by Sooyoung.

The trespasser laughed to them.

It only angered Yuri more. But before she punches him, she heard an agonizing scream when Taeyeon stabbed him on his stomach. “You son of a B*tch!”

She released his neck but blood splattered on her face when he coughs gasping for air and easing the pain from his wound. But his suffering was ended when Taeyeon hit him on his chest with the same knife that stabbed him on his stomach.

“Change of plan, you’re all leaving tonight”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She can’t see when she opens her eyes.

She was knocked out when they brought him outside the house.

She felt her hand tied on the seat she was seating, along with her feet on the both side of the chair.

For another minutes, she calm herself from her situation. Waiting if something will happen when she was being tied and unable to see.

And then she heard a door opening.

She was being held on a room.

“My, my, if isn’t the youngest member of the group” her blind fold was roughly ripped from her eyes. She blinked several times to adjust her eyes from the piercing bright lights as well from the sting from roughly pulled off blind fold.

“Good evening miss Seo” The person smirked to her seating across her.

She looked at the person smirking at her. She expected this, whoever the person across her, she already knows who and what he is. “Good evening Mr. Donghae”

“Good, you already knew. As expected to the person held responsible to defending your agencies system. You certainly did your homework”

“I always do my job” ‘Certainly’ she thought to herself.

“This person I will introduce to you also did her homework” Donghae stood up from his seat, opening the door for the person he will introduce. Smirking, he knows the person he held captive will be surprise. “Let me introduce my ever trusty right hand, my toy, aaand my slave” He held the hand of the person and stepped in front of shocked Seohyun.

“Hi Seohyun”

“J-jessica?” Seohyun stutters as she looked at the person in front of her. Donghae smirk on her reaction

“Now that the introduction is done” He looked at Jessica and smiles “You can do everything you want to her Jessica, I’ll be leaving now” He walked out the room and shut the door.

Jessica then looked around the room looking for cameras or mic. She immediately searched on Seohyun’s body is she was tapped of not. “Do you want me to untie the rope on your hand? Are you ok?”

“I’m okay unnie, No don’t untie it, but tie it lighter I can’t move my hand” Jessica immediately adjust the rope on the younger girl’s hand “Does he believe what I did there” Seohyun chuckles.

“He may be my boss Seohyun-ah but he’s also a bit arrogant. Single to boost his ego is enough for him” Jessica slipped something in Seohyun’s palm. “Use this when the morning comes. I will come back tomorrow to check up on you. Just remember Stick to the plan. Wait for Yuri to come Ok?”

“Yes Unnie”

 “Just remember Stick to the plan”

Just then Jessica walk out the room leaving Seohyun waiting for tomorrow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________