With all my heart

my hero, my prince

 

Chapter 24

 

Tiffany’s pov

 

“And there they go” sooyoung said when yuri dragged sica and dashed off.

“Hey! At least save us a seat!” Yoona shouted but I can’t tell if the two of them heard yoona.

I watched yuri with Jessica until they disappeared.

I know that I’m feeling jealous.

The one that yuri should be dragging this time is me right?

Or she did that on purpose?

Acting like she thought that it`s me but she really know that it`s Jessica?

That can happen right?

I know that yuri said that she moved on and all.

But

You can’t even teach you’re heart to love someone

How about not to love someone?

Someone significant

Like your ex-girlfriend.

Your past girlfriend whom you loved

Again

You can’t teach your heart to love

How about not to love someone that you already loved?

“Hey, its okay she’s just like that when she’s excited” Taeyeon said patting my shoulder. “Once she realized it`s not you, she’ll comeback to you.”

Feeling that I’m not satisfied on what she said she smile patted my head. “last time she done that, she thought I was jess and dragged me on the water log.”

Jessica.

Hearing the name of her ex-girlfriend makes me uncomfortable.

I know she’s my friend.

But knowing that she was yuri’s past girlfriend, yuri…the one that I like right now

Wait, let me correct myself here

Yuri, the one that I love

It’s really uncomfortable

“Jessica” I said. “How close they are before? I mean when they’re together?” I asked taeyeon.

She stop walking when I asked her, she looked at me with her dark brown eyes then look straight ahead. “Let me see, it’s just like you and yuri right now, but more closer.” She looked at the sky thinking of words that can described yuri and jessica’s relationship. “I think that’s it, oh one more thing. They are so in love with each other, that’s the first time I see yuri in her happiest, she feel contented”.

Contented?

If our relationship progresses.

Yuri and me

Will yuri feel contended in me if she already feel that on Jessica?

I pouted unconsciously

Sulking

I’m already sulking.

Then I hear camera clicking

“I’ll show this to yuri when she came back, hehehe” taeyeon said looking at my photo taken by her.

“Hey! What for?” I asked her, chasing her so I can look at my photo aswell.

Not to brag but, it’s cute.

I’m cute

“Nothing, just to remind her not to just dragged someone and run” she said smiling at me “thank you tiff”

“Thank you for what taeyeon?” I asked.

“For bringing yuri back, it’s been a long time since I see her happy like this” She smiles at me.

“hey guys! Let’s eat some ice cream first! Teayeon unnie! Can you please call yuri and jessica? Call them back so we can all eat ice cream!” sooyoung said running on the ice cream stall near us.

Taeyeon took her cell phone out from her bag and start to call yuri.

“yuri said that they will be here in a sec” she said running toward us. “What flavor do you want tiff?”

“Strawberry, but I’ll wait for yuri before I eat” I said.

It’s been ten minutes when I saw yuri and Jessica walking, apart from each other. Yuri with her serious face, and Jessica………

Did she cry?

Her eyes

It’s puffy and red

I’m eating my ice cream when yuri came to me.

“you didn’t wait for me” she said, giving me her charming smile.

“It’s all taeyeon’s fault” I said pointing at the little person talking to Jessica, rubbing jess’s shoulder. “She keeps teasing me about how good the ice cream is, she even ate it in front of me” I pout.

“It’s okay” she grabbed my ice cream and starts eating it.

“Hey! That’s mine!” pouting even harder

“Is it?” She smiles at me. “You want it? Come and get it!” she runs smiling at me and start eating my ice cream again. I start to chase her and play with her until taeyeon call us out to go ride the roller coaster she grab my hand and this time she check if it is me or not.

We had fun at the roller coaster.

We scream a lot but me and yuri scream the loudest

After the rollercoaster ride we try all the ride the amusement park has

We laugh so hard, but sometime I saw her looking far and nowhere, and thinking something so deep that sometimes she didn’t hear what I’m saying. I didn’t ask what is it cause I know that it’s about Jessica and what they talk about when their alone.

It’s around 9:00pm when we call it a night.

And here I am at the front of my house walking with yuri.

“Soooo” I said, breaking the silence that we had since we left from the group.

“Hmm?”

“This is it” I said, pointing at my house.

“Oh?  We’re here” she said scratching her head. “I didn’t notice it” flashing her charming smile.

“Yeah, you didn’t notice it at all” I said smiling at her.

“I’m sorry” she said flashing her puppy eyes, the one that I cannot resist.

“You’re forgiven” I said holding her hand. “I should go now, I mean go inside” I said pointing at the door of my house.

“Ok”

I was about to walk when she pull me into a hug

I hug her back then she hugs me tighter

“fany-ah, whatever happens tomorrow or the days after that, always remember that there’s always a reason behind it.”

“O-okay” she said weird things that makes me curious. “yuri-ah”.

“And what I feel for you is real and everyday that feeling grew deeper”

“yuri-ah”

“fany-ah” she breaks the hug and cupped my face with both of her hands “please trust me on everything I said right now”

“I trust you with all my heart” I said smiling at her raising my right hand. “Promise”

She put her hand on my head and tapped it. “Thank you fany” she said ruffling my hair “you should go now” she kissed my forehead. “Goodnight princess”

“Goodnight yul” I said, I wait for her to walk further and then I go inside my house

I wonder what it is about.

But whatever it is.

I’m not breaking my promise, I trust her, with all my heart

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Helloooooooo

long time no see, sorry for the delay.

GOD! i'm so busy right now.

today i'm a bit sick thats why i took a day off from work.

and hey! guess what i have nothing to do and decided to continue writing this story.

yeah this chapter is a bit boring. but i try to write another chapter today and come up with a verrrryyy interesting plot... maybe? maybe not.

so yeah!

enjoy reading.

ps. no editor in chief today. busy editor cannot be disturb =))

bye for now.

Thank you

Author A ◕‿◕