Chapter 37: Ex’s and oh

my hero, my prince

 

Yuri’s POV

“fany-ah?”

“baby?”

I turn my head in my shoulder where my fany rested her head. Sleeping

Smiled seeing her scrunched her nose and held my arm seeking comfort. I carry her to her bed and tucked half of her body on a blanket. I was about to go on the floor and clean the mess we make when she held my hand.

“yuwreeee-ah” she said, eyes closed.

“I’ll be right here baby”

Oh! By the way, if you’re asking what have we done? I just tickled her to the extent that she can’t breathe, and I’m pretty sorry about that and then we looked at her baby photo album and she told some funny stories about their life on America.

That’s all folks

And that’s why she’s so tired. Sleeping actually

After I put the pillows and the photo albums to their right place. I scooted on the bed beside fany, hugging her from behind and adjusting her head on my arms. And by the time I rest my head to her neck, she turn around to face me and I almost kiss her. Almost, I just moved my head right as she faces me.

I mean it’s not fair to her that I kiss her right now. She said I need to wait

I will wait

At the same time something’s pulling me from doing it. Even if she said she’s ready.

I looked on her sleeping face

God she’s so beautiful, I wonder what good things I’ve done to be with a beautiful girl like her.  And to love her is the greatest thing I’ve done.

Then the guilt comes, and I can’t believe I hurt her even if she still doesn’t know what I’ve done with Jessica.

I need to tell her about it, and ask for forgiveness. But now is not the right time.

We’re just getting started, and I don’t want to ruin it with already breaking her trust to me. I don’t know what to do.

God! Doing missions is easier than this.

“Yuri?” I was distracted by her voice, my angel’s voice

“You’re awake” I kissed her forehead and her hair

“hmmm” she moans and move her body closer to mine “it’s so comfy”

“yeah”

“yuri-ah, can I ask you something?” she said, tracing my neck using her finger.

“hmmm?”

“You see, I already told you that before you I had a boyfriend, one actually. Now I want to know who’s yours. And I know….I think I know that beside Jessica you had one? Two? Three? F-“

“Two” I cut her off

“Two?” she asked with a ‘suspicious’ voice and I just nodded. “Thought you had more, some said said you’re a player”

“No I’m not!” I protested

“Offended?” she teased

“Completely offended” I honestly said.

“Sorry~” she cutely said, she then kissed my nose. “Now tell me about them”

“I can’t”

“Why not?”

“Tell me yours first then I’ll tell you mine”

“I already told you that I had a boyfriend when I’m on the states” she said.

“What’s his name” I frowned.

“uhmmm, nickhun” she hid her face on my chest

“Is he your first? First kiss?”

“Yeah” she held my jacket tight. “He is my first on everything”

“Oh”

“How about you? Who’s your first?” she asked still on my chest

“I can’t tell you who my first is” I chuckled

“What! Why not? I told you mine?” she pulled her self from me and looked at me with a shock face.

“I want to tell you but I promise not to tell anyone, even taeyeon doesn’t know who she is, not even my family” I stated, yeah that girl, before we broke up, well….. Not actually broke up, we’re not a couple in the first place.

“And why is that?” fany asked, she’s pretty persistent about my past love life didn’t she?

“Because her dream is to be famous someday before, and right now she is pretty famous. And I think she can’t afford to loose her fame because of our stupid affair.” I smiled bitterly.

“Do you loved her” fany asked

I smiled thinking about her. “I loved her, but I stop loving her before I start falling in love with her”

“Do you still have contacts with her?” too many question fany-ah?

“Actually yes, last week I talked to her on the phone. She called me though” I eyed fany and I can sense there’s a bit jealousy plastered on her face. “Do you want me to stop?” I asked

“No….no….let’s talk about your second girlfriend, are you going to tell me about her?” she asked, eyeing me.

“I can, actually you already met her” I stated, I lowered my voice that a certain person cannot hear what I’m about to say “you talked to her everyday”

“What?! Who is she?”

“By the way, she’s not my girlfriend she’s my ex-fiancé” I stated, I watch fany as her face become darkened, a bit more serious this time.

“You had a fiancé?” she asked what I already told her.

“Yeah, we were arranged by our parents to get married when we were young. Both of us don’t want it when met again…I think I was 15 around that age when they told us about the arrangement and we agreed not to do it”

“Wait! What’s her name?” I almost forgot about it.

“taeyeon and sooyoung always call her maknae, I call her baby, but all of you know her as seohyun” I lowered my voice

“What!” fanny shouted! “seohyun is your fiancé”

“Hey! No need to shout, your sister might hear us don’t be so loud. And fyi ex-fiancé”  

“Oh, ok” she said and cutely then she placed her hand to . “but….”

“But what” I asked

“But do you love seohyun?” I already know that she’s going to asked this. Jessica asked me the same question when she discovers the arrangement.

“yeah I love her……….” I waited to see her reaction. “As a sister” her face brightens up when I continued

But still felt her uncertainty “really?”

I took her hand and place It on my chest where my heart is “can you feel it?” I asked

“It beats fast” she answered.

“Every time I see you my heart beats fast like this” I place her hand on my head “every time you’re not with me you’re always on my mind, what is she doing? Did she eat? Is she sleeping? Did she miss me?”

She smiled at me

I close my eyes and place her hand in it “and every time I close my eyes, I still can see you smiling at me” I removed her hand from my eyes and held it. “Please tell me those signs tell you that I’m deeply in love with you?”

She gave me her eye-smile and hug me tighter “I love you too yuri-ah” and peck my lips

I was too shock to react on that kiss

I know. It is a simple kiss, a smack actually but it send shiver on my spine, butterfly in my stomach and current in my brain. I never though a simple kiss from her would give me million sensations at the same time.

“Hey are you ok?” she said waving her hand in front of me.

“Huh?” I shook my head and looked at her.

She pouted and frown “you didn’t like it?”

I’m still looking at her, at her eyes……then her lips. I move my head toward her. I lean more to capture her lips.  “I love it” I said as I brush mine to hers

She leans more for our lips touch

There I felt it again, shiver, current, butterflies………………….fireworks

It’s so addicting I don’t want to stop

The guilt I felt and pulling me from her earlier vanished.

 And the sensation I felt right now is pulling me to her

Totally addicting

I move my mine gently to her upper lip, she move hers down mine. She cupped my face while I held her waist. Her hand ran to my nape and pulls me closer to her as I wrapped my arms on her waist and pull her body against mine.

Out of breathe, she gently pull her self from me. I brush her hair using my hand causing her eyes to close. A smile came from her lips as she open her eyes and looked at me “ I love you yuri” she said.

“I love you too” I hugged her as I said it.

A knocked on her door disturbed us in our own world. “Tiffany darling? Are you there?” her mom said

I looked at fany and saw her irritated face, I chuckled at her then she frowned at me. I kissed her forehead and sat up from her bed. I took one of fany’s photo album, the one that I didn’t finished yet

“I’m here mom! You can come in” fany said as she fixed her self.

“Darling! What happened to you! Don’t tell me you are making babies here with yuri, hi yuri” fany’s mom looked at me.

“Hi aunty” I said.

“Mom! I thought you’re on the mall?”

“Well I was! Until your sister told me that I need to be prepared because I’m going to be a grand momma! Didn’t I tell you that I’m not ready for it?”

 “Yes mom, I remember it.  And look mom! Do you think we are making babies?” tiffany asked her mom. She looked around seeing things a bit organized. She looked at me while I’m browsing fany’s album.

“Right” her mom said.

“Where’s yoona! I’m going to kick her but!” fany angrily said.

“I don’t know. When I came here, I saw her outside running with an angry face, did she and seohyun fight?”

Oh god she heard it. Fany looked at me and I think she also think the same way.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoona’s POV

“You had a fiancé?”

 “taeyeon and sooyoung always call her maknae, I call her baby, but all of you know her as seohyun” I lowered my voice

“What!”             

“seohyun is your fiancé”

 “yeah I love her……….”

 

Yoona ran wherever her feet want to. She doesn’t understand what she heard.

She felt cheated.

Tears falls down on her eyes

“yuri unnie you just give me another reason to hate you” she said on her mind.