Chapter 58: Family pt. 2

my hero, my prince

"Did you know why me, Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun is higher that the Alpha troops?" Sooyung asked.

"Cause you're the generals Daughters?" Yoona answered.

Sooyoung chuckled to Yoona's answer "Well that's one of the reasons why we are a bit higher to them. Well…..if not for them we will be not needed here."

"We are a bit higher than them because we are not normal."

Yoona gave her a confused look, and then she continues.

"Yes because we are their daughters that's why we are not normal" Yoona looked at her still confuse.

Sooyounh sighed on the clueless girl. “Have you ever heard of super soldiers?"

Yoona nodded innocently. She heard the term on movies and TV series "super soldiers are those chosen soldiers that was used to experiment right? The ones with enhance abilities like...........Captain America" the younger girl chuckles at how silly her example is. Of course Captain America is just a comic American super hero. They are not real right

Right? "unnie don't tell me-"

"We are nothing like that though. My dad, Taeyeon's dad and Yuri’s and Seohyun's dad don’t have any abilities like Captain America has" Sooyoung cut off the younger girl. Yoona nodded her head as asking for Sooyoung to continue "our dads were picked through thousands of soldier back then. They never had a test they were just picked through their training and exam like a normal soldiers do.

"The experiment was to give the soldiers a serum that can enhance combative skills and other skill that can help defending our countries. It means they enhanced their eyes, strength, stamina, hearing, intelligence and pain endurance."

"Just like Captain America" Sooyoung laughed at this.

"If you think they’re like that I’m not stopping you."

Yoona grinned at Sooyoung "But what does it have to do with you guys?"

"Ah...that’s right. Because of the serum, their body and cell changes for the better. But what the scientist that created it did not foresee what will happen next. As other soldiers and normal people do, our dads fell in love and created their own family. But what they didn't saw was the effect of the serum on their off springs. Thus us, inherited some of the enhanced chromosomes from our fathers as well as the enhanced skills"

"What Taeyeon inherited from her dad was his gunmanship. She developed an eye that can scope farther that a normal people do. I inherited my dad’s instinct, reflex and digestion" they both laugh. Yoona now understood why the taller girl can eat a whole cow without getting fat. "Yes we inherited such thing from our father. But we all trained hard to enhance it more.

"How about Yuri-unnie" Yoona remembered how she was pushed by Yuri when they trained, from the end of the matt to the other end, with bruised back and stuff.

"Yuri was a unique case. Her father, General Kwon was the only soldier that completed the experiment before the creator of the serum has been murdered. Causing Yuri to inherit all of her fathers enhance skills as his father’s cells were fully develops as super soldier. Yuri shows unnatural skills even when she's just a baby. And her father decides to train her from the very early stage."

"And Seohyun? Did she inherit something too?"

"Her father was sterile before he was picked for this kind of experiment. And after that, he thought the serum will help him produced alive and can create babies. But the serum did otherwise, leaving him 0% chance to produce a baby. Seohyun was adopted by General Seo."

"But Seohyun has enhanced intelligence that she inherited from his real father"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

‘Damnit!’ thought the small leader.

She was getting desperate.

She ran faster like she never ran before.

She needs to save Jessica.

But at this speed she had no chance to caught Yuri.

Yuri was a fast runner, faster than anyone from their agency.

And when Yuri decided to chase someone, there is 100% that Yuri can catch them.

She just wishes she is not too late.

 

 

 

She started to smile when she saw the shadow of the person she love

There aiming on her front, shooting someone in front of her.

“Sica!” She shouted

She ran faster.

She’s almost there.

 

Almost

 

 

 

She heard a gun fired and she know where it’s from.

She felt like she was on slow motion movie, staring at the bullet passing through her vision.

From gun fired by her friend to Jessica’s shoulder, witnessing as the bullet hits its target.

Jessica yelped as her shoulder was hit.

She was bleeding.

Another gun fired, and her left leg soon bleeding.

Taeyeon can’t move. She felt like she’s been running but can’t reach Jessica.

It was like a nightmare.

 

 

Her eyes widen as she saw her friend.

Comrade

Yuri

With a knife on her hand came charging to Jessica.

And her girlfriend kneeled to the ground, gasping for air.

She tried to shoot her friend, but the latter dodged easily.

Frame by frame

She witnessed as Yuri slowly punched Jessica on the face. Making the latter lie on the ground,

She shoot’s again, but Yuri dodged it again.

 

 

 

Frame by frame she witness as Yuri straddled the helpless woman and raised the knife directly on Jessica’s chest.

“No! Yuri! NOOOOO!” Taeyeon Shouted.

But it was too late.

The dagger digs the flesh on Jessica chest. She heard a scream.

She cried desperately running for her.

 

As if she’s not satisfied, Yuri pulled the dagger and stabbed the bloodied girl again. She stood up running, as if she didn’t know who she just killed.

 

“No no no” Taeyeon ran faster, and then kneeled where Jessica is lying. “Sica, Sica stay with me please” Her tears started to fall from her eyes. “Put the pressure on your chest, don’t let yourself bleed okay” her tear falls harder.

She knows

She knows there’s nothing she can do.

 “S-stay with me please” Taeyeon sobbed as Jessica starts to cough blood. She pressed her small hand to the chest wound, desperately trying to stop the bleeding.

“T-taeyeon” Jessica called. The small girl cried harder.

“Don’t t-talk, I’ll call the medics ok?” Taeyeon held the pale cheek of her girlfriend, crouching down to her kissing the girl’s bloodied lips “You’re going to be fine, I’m here I’ll take care of y-you” She assured the dying girl.

The lifeless girl lifts her hand and touched Taeyeon’s cheek. Her voice was not heard but she knows what it is.

‘I love you’

“No, Baby ppplease” Taeyeon lift the girl’s body and hugged it. “Y-you can’t die, I just had yo-you” She kissed the dead girls forehead and started to cry for agony.

 

 

But soon the sound of agony died.

Her angered eyed changed its direction.

She was not given a chance to save her.

And it was all because of her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She know what she did was not right.

She killed the person that her friend truly loved.

But also

That person wishes death.

She may not be god

But what she can do.

A favor was asked

And she only granted it.

Not because she wants to do it. No she hated it.

But what happens next?

In trade of her death they had private information that will kill and arrest all the leaders of the terrorist group.

Jessica’s life against the life of many.

Protect the people before yourself.

That is the rule.

She just followed it.

When her foot landed on the enemy’s camp, she felt the air escape her lungs on the impact.

Then she was held both her side.

Captured

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Also Seohyun started to develop new skills as of today. Her stamina started to last more. Her strength started to grow more. Just like her father”

Yoona looked at the taller girl still confused. She doesn’t get what Sooyoung is saying. She tried to connect a dot anywhere from what Sooyoung said earlier.

“You know when were young, Taeyeon and I starts to develop our skills when we experienced massive headaches.” Yoona nods, She remembered when She and Seohyun fought their way to be alive with Yuri.

“And Yuri-unnie?”

“Oh, She definitely had that phase but maybe she was so young her parent thought it was a tantrum” Sooyoung nodded “But when she felt that headache neither me nor Taeyeon can help her. But Yuri can.”

“You see, Yuri is the only person can help her because they have the same abilities and skill that they inherited to the same person”

Yoona widened her eyes.

Same?

Does that mean?

“From the looks on your eyes I guess you finally connect Seohyun’s dot to Yuri’s” Sooyoung smirked to the younger girl.

 “You see, the news of Yuri having the same abilities and skill just like her father endangered their life. Many enemies want to kill little Yuri back then, Thus the bombing of their house causing Mrs. Kwon to die. But the bombing also happens when the enemies got the information that General Kwon had another baby that is possible that she inherited the same abilities just like her sister. The other Generals agreed on one term, Gave the child to General Seo for safe keeping.”

“It’s cruel yes, but as a parent, you will do anything to save your daughter’s life. Yuri understood it also Seohyun. But when Seohyun grew up, her face starts to resemble their mother, Mrs. Kwon and Yuri. Our fathers start to doubt that the enemies’ spies still buy the idea of Yuri and Seohyun as General’s daughter alongside us. That’s when the idea of engagement between them happens.”

“Stupid plan? Yes. But does it work Hell yes! It also gave General Kwon to spend his time to his younger daughter. It also gave them time to bond as a family, General Kwon, Yuri and Seohyun.”

Yoona walked silently after the revelations.

The affection

Protectiveness

They both cared to each other.

A lot of similarities between them.

The sweet kisses on the cheeks.

All because they are sisters

Seohyun and Yuri.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

She crouches on her side because of the pain, looking at the person who’s smiling down at her.

“How was it to be punched on your face yuri-ah?”

As if no one ever done this to her before, she just smirked on the person making him more annoyed “It feels great”

Another punched on her face and Donghae shook his hand. He felt his knuckles started to bruise.

“Smile as long as you want, because after this day, that will be your last smile.” Donhae smirked at her; he looked behind him to find 5 armed men waiting for his command.

He felt good.

The legendary Kwon Yuri fell on his trap and now will die on his hand.

Fame and Recognition is waiting for him

He laughed loudly, earning an amuse look from Yuri.

“I wish Jessica could see this” Donghae punched Yuri’s face again.

“….” Yuri mumbles

“What do you say?” Donghae asked, he gripped Yuri’s hair to tilt her face to him.

“I killed her” Donghae widened eye’s he could not believe what he heard from the girl “I shoot her on her shoulder and leg. Then stabbed her two times on her chest, Sure not missing where her hearts is” Yuri smirked to him. Making the man punched her more on her face.

“You stupid Sl*t!!” he may not love Jessica. But still…..

 A tear on his eyes started to build. He could not believe this

He was crying for her

“Oh god, did I make the great Lee Donghae cries?” Yuri said, with her mocking voice.

Enraged to the person in front of him, he quickly draw the gun and stick it on Yuri’s face “Shut up wh*re or I will f*king kill you!”

Instead of being afraid, the smirk on Yuri’s face start to change into a wide grin “Now Now, don’t do that. She will not be happy if you do that”

Confused, he loosened the hold on his gun “Who’s she?”

“Are you sure you have her under control?” Yuri still smirking, watching the silent action behind Donghae

Donghae stick the gun on Yuri’s head again “Who’ are you talking about b*tch!”

A gun was fire behind him.

He turned around and was shocked on what he sees.

There, standing was the girl they captured last night. Her face completely red from anger and she’s breathing hard, as if she was stopping herself from doing something stupid.

“I was talking about my sister” Yuri stood up from the ground rubbing her neck and wrist.

Donghae don’t know who to shoot now

“Don’t point the gun on her though; she’s still not in control when she’s like this, always ending up with injury” Yuri pointed out.

But still pride still lingered on his body, he point his gun to the younger girl. Thinking that it was safe to kill the youngest.

“Oops, wrong more” Yuri said, and she starts to run to charged the only enemy in front of her.

‘This will be the last’ she thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Eyesss!! it's burning :(