Chapter 47 : When all good things come to an end.

my hero, my prince

 

 

yoona's pov

"yoona baby, wake up" I felt a light shake on my shoulder.

"Baby, you have to wake up, we're going for a run. You don’t want to be punished by taeyeon-unnie again do you?" my girlfriend reminded me.

Right.

Yesterday, Seohyun my beautiful kind and loving girlfriend woke me up early in the morning and prepare my stuff for our daily routine.

But I took advantage of it and sleep for about 5 minutes more that turns out to be 30 minutes making sooyoung-unnie wait for me, while the others start to run and patrol the island.

And when I woke up and did the morning run with sooyoung-unnie, sooyoung-unnie report what had I done to taeyeon-unnie and punish me for not being punctual.

She commands me to do 3 set of push up. With half amount pancakes and hot choco, and half amount of chicken meat and half rice.

I’m ok with 3 sets of push up to be honest

But lessen the food that I will eat is total torture for me and my tummy.

And that punishment alone makes me sat up on the bed immediately and look at my beautiful girlfriends face.

"I’m up, I’m up" I rub my eyes trying to open it even though I’m still dead tire and sleepy.

I almost forgot.

Every 12 midnight we will wake up and train ourselves since we are miles away to the main office of the agency.

We will finish at 1:30 morning, sleep and wake up 5 in the morning.

That why I’m tired

Yip.

"Good morning baby" seohyun greeted me with her beautiful face.

Ahhhhhh…..a great way to wake up in the morning.

"Baby your stuff is already prepared on the other bed. I’ll be going now. You’re going to run with yuri-unnie today" she kissed my forehead and leave.

I stood up from the bed and wash my face on the bathroom. After that, I quickly change to my black tee and gray hot pants that my girlfriend prepares for me. Already done tying my hair up, I leave our room and warm my body up with yuri-unnie.

Today, I’ll be running with yuri-unnie

This is the fourth day we’ve been running around the island. And so far, no one yet enters the island without the kwon permission. And no one spotted under the kwon radar.

But as yuri-unnie says, we need to check it thoroughly just to be sure……………..and safe.

And since I’m an omega soldier, that’s what sooyoung-unnie call me. I will be running with partners. My first partner is with taeyeon-unnie? The 2nd day is with my girlfriend. Yesterday was with blabber mouth sooyoung-unnie.

Then this time, I’m with yuri-unnie.

Her area is on the other side of the island. Which is by the way is kind of scary.

Meeeehhh

I and seohyun already enter the forest before, and we ran around that side two days ago. I guess there’s nothing to scare of right?

RIGHT?

“Let’s go?” I heard yuri-unnie’s voice, cutting my deep thought about the dangers inside the forest.

I nodded and we start to run to the forest.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was catching my breath for the 5th time this day.

Heck yuri-unnie didn’t hold back on running this time.

I don’t even know if I’m patrolling the area or chasing yuri-unnie around the forest.

“You okay?” I catch the bottled water she threw to me. “We can rest here for a while” she jumps on the tree and shakes it “this should be good enough for the two of us, yoong come on, climb in” She offered a hand as I was about to climb another branch of a big tree.

I looked up at her giving her a confused look.

Why the hell we rest on the top of the tree?

I heard her chuckle and grab my hand. In one swift move she lifts me onto the branch she was standing. “You can’t rest into the ground yoong. Wild animals may see you and eat the life out of you” she climb another branch and lean her body on the trunk of the tree.

Hearing that I quickly clim three branches above her.

Good lord! I never thought there will be wild animals in here.

“W-what kind of w-wild animals unnie?” scardy cat me asked.

“This area in here is the territory of black bears. They are harmless if you avoid them, but the thing is you can’t avoid their baby when they are running alone around this area. Just like that” she pointed at the little baby chasing a little rabbit around the bush near them.

Holy Mother of cows!

That bear is sooooo cute!!!

How a baby bear like this can harm me?

If this cuddly creature only do is to chase that little rabbit….

Beat the life out of it

And

Eat it.

Scratch that thought of a little baby bear being so harmless.

“You see they are cute and cuddly, sometimes they will play with any moving creature they saw, and sometimes they eat it. But the most dangerous thing is when mama bear came and saw you. They will mistake it as if you will kill their baby. Mama Bear can be so protective of their babies and it will kill you an instant” I nod to yuri-unnie and watch the baby bear leave the dead rabbit and ran somewhere else.

“How can we avoid them unnie?” I asked yuri-unnie

I really want to get out of here right now.

It’s scary when I’m thinking about the mother of that cute little baby.

What if the spotted us here?

Oh! NO!

“Don’t worry yoong, we will just wait for the mother to appear and if they appear will run opposite on their direction” yuri-unnie patted my back.

Some how, she’s patting my back and it makes me a bit at ease on the situation

Good thing yuri-unnie pack 4 granola bars, she said she always packed granola bars on her pocket incase she trapped on a situation like this.

Good thinking unnie, I should take the note of that.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I kept staring at yuri-unnie's face

I notice how sad it is

This is the first time I saw her upclose, and her face looks so sad, tired.

And all I felt for her is pity

"Is there something on my face yoong?" I looked at her, but she kept her gaze in front.

"N-nothing" I shook my head and continue eating my bar. For a moment I kept my gaze away from her but something inside me want to stare to her again

"yoong seriously? Is there something wrong?" she still kept looking at her front.

"Nothing, I’m sorry" right now I tried so hard not to look at her.

Yes I’m not looking at her right now....

But I kept thinking about her

Heck! I kept thinking about yuri-unnie than my own girlfriend nor my sister for the past 2 days!

It’s all because of that anonymous person who kept bugging me about yuri-unnie’s secret

At first I don’t want to be bothered by that person and just ask him or her name to tell yuri-unnie about the text. And that day I don’t have anything against her for me and seohyun is having great time together.

I mean breaking yuri-unnie’s rule

Making out before sleeping and all.

But things change when that person kept texting me facts about yuri-unnie

Some of them I already knew

yuri-unnie had a sister...but that person said her sister is alive

That yuri-unnie is a secret agent that I already know coz I joined  them

There are facts that I don’t know until the anonymous person told me.

That the reason jessica-unnie and yuri-unnie broke up is because jessica cheated on her.

And the most recent one that person texted me is that

yuri-unnie and seohyun unnie is still engaged

I don’t want to believe the news for seohyun already clear that to me the second night were here on the island.

But like that person knew I will doubt it he sent me a set of recent picture of yuri-unnie and seohyun having dinner with their parents.

By saying recent

He sent me five set of picture. different dates and time

One of the pictures where yuri and seohyun still had their school bags on

And seeing them smiling and laughing worst hugging and

Kissing each other infront of their families hurt me a lot

But to be honest I never saw them kissing on lips, just on cheeks and foreheard.

What is killing me is that they kissed each other with full of love.

"unnie" I suddenly called her name

I don’t know what got on me

But asking her may not be that bad

"Hmmmm?" she hummed as she looks at me straight to my eye. Her sudden stare stops me and I suddenly felt a lump on my throat.

"yoona?" she asked again when she saw me freeze to my spot.

I caught a little and seek comfort when I held into a branch and grip on it.

Tight

"Can I ask you something?" I politely asked. I wait for her to answer but only then I saw her small smile and move near me.

"Well you are already asking" she chuckled

I giggled at her. Maybe she tried to cheer me a little bit. I’m tensed.

"It’s about Jessica-unnie?" I decide to ask her a personal question and after that I will straight to the point.....about seohyun. "Why you two broke up?" I asked innocently, even though I already knew. Some how I want to hear it from her.

"Oh that" I hear her sigh at that very moment I asked the question. Maybe she readies herself on me asking about seohyun. "It’s a long story i guess, but lets make it shory."

"She cheated on me" she smiles at me and look straight forward. " I guess we both had fault on that relationship, she's busy with her glee club and distracted to something I still don’t know, and me on choosing between study from being a government puppy and" I saw her look at me and gave me a smile

"With seohyun"

I knew where this conversation is going.

What I don’t know is that she’s the one who will take the first move.

Not me.

"I already know it unnie, seohyun already told me about it"

"Did she?" she looked at me with quite relief

"Yeah, she told me that you both don’t want to continue the engagement and cut it off"

I saw her frown as she nod that there’s something missing on my statement

"If that the case, I think I should tell you the whole truth then" she sigh again and looked at me seriously.

I readied my self to what things I should know more about their relationship

"The deal between our parents is still far from being cut off" she wait for my reaction but I kept my mouth shut asking for more details. ”it means my and seohyun's engagement is still running. And it means me and seohyun can be or will be married if one of our parents want to us to tie the stupid knot"

I still can’t process what I heard.

If seohyun and yuri are still engaged

Why seohyun pick me?

Love me?

Why yuri-unnie love my sister asked her to be her girlfriend

I felt something on my cheeks

Tears

yuri wiped my tears as she come closer to me.

"I know this info might hurt you, but you should know this" she kept her hand on my shoulder. “That me and seohyun have a deal with our parents"

"The deal will be cut off if I and seohyun will find our love on another person"

"And we finally found it. I love your sister and seohyun loves you. We are willing to fight for our love.....specially seohyun.

"seohyun will do everything and fight her love for you"

"I wish you are too."

"unnie-"

"I know you love her, but give seohyun a chance to love you back. She loves you with her heart and she is willing to show you how much her heart loves you, just give her a chance" she cut me off and grip my shoulder lightly

I nodded lightly in response "alright yuri-unnie" I gave her a simple smile then she release her hand on my shoulder

"yuri-unnie. How about you and my sister? Do you really love her?"

She looked at me and smile dreamly "yoong, if love is the only word that describe love. What I felt when I’m with tiffany is beyond love. Love will never fit whats inside me. Inside my heart for tiffany" she held her left chest and smile at me

"Now I know how sweet yuri-unnie talks" I chuckled lightly making her laugh a little

As her laughter subside I hear her sigh again for umpteenth time "god I wish things will go easily like that"

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her, I looked at her tired face and it disappears as her smile widly at me. As if she hide all her problem on the back of her mind and playfully jump from the branch where both of us sat

"yoona come on,  the bears are out of our sight the only thing we need to do is run fast" she said as she kept looking around

the both of us jump from the tree and run as fast as we can...both laughing and running out of breath when we are greeted with taeyeon-unnie and seohyun

"And what happen to you two and you came late" taeyeom crossed her arms in front of her chest raising her left eyebrows on us

"yoong what happen to you and yuri-unnie?" seohyun asked worriedly as she held my hand and wiping the dirt on my shoulder.

"We hid on the tree when we saw bears nearby; we stayed there just to stay away from them"

"Oh, good thing nothing wrong happen" taeyeon sighed and walked ahead of us "breakfast is ready all of us already eaten we left food near the microwave oven if you want to heat it"

"Thanks taeng" me, seohyun and yuri was about to talk when seohyun let go of my hand and walk to yuri-unnie

"unnie" I saw my girlfriend tug yuri-unnies shirt and wishpered something to her..

"Oh. Okay ill be right there" seohyun walks ahead of us as yuri walk towards me.

"her parents called her and asking about me and her so she wants me to talk to them" she held my shoulder and gave it a tight squeeze " don’t worry I’m not gonna told them that both of you slept on one bed every night" she grinned to me and ran to seohyun before I land my hand to her shoulder giving her a light slap.

I watch my girlfriend held yuri-unnies hand dust her from dirt like what she did to me earlier.

I know I felt my heart ache every time I saw them together.

But this time, I will trust yuri-unnie. I will love seohyun and I will trust seohyun and her love for me.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Where is it?" I said to my self as I took my clothes on my drawer

"yoona?"

I lift the mattress of my bed

"Baby"

I pat the pillows on my bed

"hon!" I felt a hand on my waist and turn me around effortless “what are you looking for? Our room is a mess"

I sighed as I looked around, it is a mess

"My phone is missing have you seen it?"

"No I don’t, I thought you brought it when we did the morning run?" she put back my clothes in the drawer and started cleaning the room.

"No, I left it here cause today I’m with yuri-unnie, I thought it will be a hassle if I brought it with me." I sighed again, watching my girl clean the room

"Your just going to watch me there and not help me clean the mess you made yoong? She raised her brows waiting for me to help her.

Somehow, seeing my girlfriend cleaning the room wearing white short and black tank top seems a bit y.

I watch her lean forward reaching my perfume bottle on the ground

Okay my girlfriend is y.

i stood up from the bed and walk behind her.

"yoong?" she looked at me as I place my hands on her waist.

"I love you" I said as I place my head on the crook of her neck inhaling her scent making her head lean on to me.

"I love you too" she pats my head and kisses it.

I remember what Yuri-unnie said to me.

seo loves me.

It’s all that matters now.

I gently turn her around and looked her in her eyes.

She cupped my face and pecked my lips "I love you so much yoong"

I kiss her too with passion "I love you so much"

We both smile and kiss again

Our kiss becomes more passionate when I pull her more against my body.

She makes it deeper when she wrapped her arms around my neck

"yoona! seohyun! The lunch is-"

"Oh my god!! I’m so sorry!! The lunch is ready!" 

Nicole-unnie dashed off from our room followed by hyoyeon-unnie.

As much as I don’t believe it, those two are more innocent that me and seohyun.

Aish.

I mature early than I expected.

Or at least my mom expected.

As much as I’m proud of whom I became to be. (a matured semi ert : tha’s my sister called me sometime when she caught me staring at a dvd section when we are buying a new movie DVD) I still felt embarrassed when those two saw us kissing.

I mean seriously, you can see it on my red tomato cheeks.

And it turns out I’m not the only one.

As I look at my girlfriends face, and compare my heating up face to her’s, it beyond red.

It’s like hot hot hot red.

“Hey are you ok?” I asked as I rub her back and kiss her forehead.

“I’m fine, I’m just-“

“Embarrassed?” I cut her off.

And she responds with a nod.

“I know me too” I kissed her forehead again and lead her outside our room with a tight embrace.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Silence

There should be one voice echoing on the living room. And that is sooyoung-unnie’s voice.

But all I hear is the noise of the TV.

I felt seohyun tensed up as we got closer to the leaving room.

As we walked down the stairs, I heard the voice coming out from the tv.

A man.

“How was it? The other night?”

I heard the man said on the tv.

“Oh my god!” seohyun gasped as she ran to the living room.

I barely notice she’s not with me as I kept thinking the familiar voice of the man on the tv.

Is it the actor from the movie I watched before we have this vacation?

A friend of mine?

“how about you Jessica? Is she good in bed? Did she rock your world like I did to you when we did it together?” 

Jessica?

Now I remember!

That voice is Jessica-unnie’s ex boyfriend.

Donghae.

But why donghae-oppa’s voice is on the tv?

My clouds of thought vanished when I heard a loud noise from the living room.

I ran where the noise came from and saw my sister crying.

And yuri-unnie holding the left part of her face.

The noise.

My sister slap yuri-unnie.

I saw my girlfriend at the back with Jessica-unnie.

“Tiffany please I can explain, Listen to me!” Yuri-unnie held my sister’s shoulder but tiff-unnie kept punching yuri-unnie everywhere.

As the situation got worsen

I looked around trying to process what is going on.

Why my sister and yuri-unnie is fighting.

Why is Jessica-unnie is trying to help yuri-unnie with my sister?

And why is my girlfriend trying to defend Jessica-unnie from my sister?

My eyes stop at the tv.

What happen to me and jessica that night is non of your ing business donghae!

It’s them.

Jessica- unnie

Yuri-unnie

My girlfriend.

Yuri-unnie and Jessica.

That night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri-unnie

 

 

 

She cheated on my sister.

With her ex-girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My sister got hurt again.

 

 

 

 

My blood boils from my vain as I launch my self to yuri.

We stumbled together with me on her top.

I looked down on her.

 

 

Last time I saw my sister cry because if this.

She tried to commit suicide.

I hate it.

I promised my self to protect my sister.

 

 

I punched her on the face.

“yoong stop!” I hear my girlfriend voice as she pry my away from yuri.

I landed in front of the tv.

Same time I the camera focused on my girlfriend’s face.

“It’s 3 pm in the after noon, July 15, why?”

She’s with them. She knew all along what happened to them.

What yuri done to Jessica. That yuri cheated on my sister.

I looked at her.

She helped yuri to stand up.

I looked for my sister.

She’s nowhere to be found.

The video stopped playing.

The other was gone.

It’s only me, seohyun, yuri and Jessica.

Then Jessica ran away.

My heart aches again. As I saw seohyun held yuri’s face.

She looked at me. Mouthed sorry

Then they walked away,

I was left alone at the living room.

Still processing what really happen.

Then I saw something behind the tv.

The tv was connected on something.

I sighed as I see what it is.

 

That’s my phone.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Late update

 

I'm so sorry T_T

 

Shoud i explain why i had not update this fic for how many months?

 

Ill' try to update again.

 

Stupid work!!!

 

Author A ◕‿◕