Chapter 43: The ‘don’t talk to me’ game.

my hero, my prince

 

Yuri’s POV

I don’t know what to do.

I’ve been avoiding Tiffany (well not totally) but I avoid her from talking about what happened to us the night after the festival and after party.

In short, the night we almost did it.

Not that I don’t want it.

I love it!

And I will definitely love if we do it again.

It’s just I don’t know if she’s mad from me bailing on her that night. You know, when her mom called her and her sister knocked on the door. I just got pretty distracted after that. And got my libido dropped down so fast. And I’m sober. Plus the thought of doing it with the influence of alcohol seem wrong to me.

Let me tell you this.

When I first set my eyes on Tiffany, I already knew that she is a special girl. And making love with the influence of alcohol is not making love at all and doesn’t suit a special girl like her. And I promised to myself that if we decide to do it, I will give my all to her. Not just my body, but my heart and my soul. Cause for all I know, Tiffany is the last girl I will love.

And the only girl I will marry.

And knowing both of us had a past love life, I want to make sure that every touch I make when we make love have my heart and my soul to it. Now that I’ve explained myself, I just need to tell this to my love.
And I need to distract my self more cause now that I touched her, I don’t seem to get enough of her.

I want  her more.

Lust?

Maybe.

That’s why I need to make a short distance between us.

But the thing is, I think she took it seriously. And she’s creating more distance than I intended to do. More like a castle wall. You know, the one with thick brick blocks with small lake around it that if you try to swim across the lake you will be eaten by a crocodile?

Yup, that’s the one.

Exaggerations aside, I think she’s mad at me, she just doesn’t want everyone to see it, but I feel it. Obviously, I’m the sole reason she is mad.

That’s why she decides to ride with Taeyeon and Yoona on the way to the island. And I’m riding with seohyun and Jessica. Luckily, Taeyeon and Yoona agreed with a sultry kiss from both of their woman.
Jealous Yuri is jealous.

I wish I could get a kiss from my baby. 

“Yah! Unnie! What’s up with you and Tiffany unnie?” Seohyun said while reading a book at the back.

“Nothing, Why did you ask?” I acted as if nothings wrong between me and my boo.

“Nothing, cause the Tiffany-unnie I know is the one who can’t be move away from you or the one who can’t go without you?” seohyun answered.

Damn! She’s one heck of an observer…I say.

“One thing I know about Yuri is she at lying when its about love, her love life is more difficult than her death-defying life” Jessica interjected. “NOW Kwon Yuri spill it out or else-“

“Ok fine! There’s something happening to us now, happy?” I rolled my eyes for a second and focused on my driving again.

"Is it about me and Yoona? Making out infront of you?" seohyun asked blushing lightly.

"It’s not about you, but hey! That’s actually the first time I saw you like that" i teased. "Prim and proper seohyun kissing her girlfriend in public" i sing songed.

"Really? It feels like she has done it before...the way she kissed Yoona that night" Jessica teased seohyun too making seohyun blushed more.

"Unnie!" Seohyun yelled, i laugh seing my cute maknae red cheeks.

"Enough about that" Jessica chuckled a bit "is it about Yoona knocking on your door?"

How did she know that?

I looked at her, confused

"Right, I knew it. " Jessica chuckled again looking at the window.

Knowing how Jessica thinks i blushed a bit and continue driving.

"What is it unnie?" seohyun leaned forward tapping Jessica's shoulder

"Let’s just say your girlfriend just ruined a very intimate moment between Yuri and Tiffany" Jessica said, looking at me which made me feel small.

"Oh......" seohyun said finally understanding what Jessica is trying to say that didn’t made me any smaller.

"How about you hyunnie? Did you already do it with Yoona?" Jessica asked saving me from seohyun as she saw seo about to mock me.

"m-me?" seohyun laugh.

Rightttttt

They still hasn’t done it.

I looked at sica and mouthed thank you to her. But this feisty girl srunched her nose and mouthed 'dont rush it'

"Then why didn’t you do it again unnie?" seohyun grinned try to embarrased me

Embarrasment aside....

"I dont know, i felt awkward around her after that, it just felt right when we are doing it but felt wrong when we stopped" I said truthfully.

"Wow talking about honesty" sica said while looking at the window. "You dont have to spare many details yul"

"Y-yah! I’m just telling seo what i felt" i yelled earning laughter from both the girls im driving for.

"How about you?" i said smirking at the icy girl "i bet you already did it with Taeyeon" i said playing my eyebrows up and down earning a hint of redness on her cheeks.

"What if we did it already?" sica said with dignity "unlike you" she merong

Seohyun made an o shape with impressed with sica's bravery

"you know seobaby, if you knew how your sica unnie's brain works, you will know that they did it several times already" i said looking at seohyun on the rearview mirror causing the young girl to look at me in horror.

"In every place they can and doable" i added which i earnd a smack on my shoulder

"Yah!" sica yelled at me still hitting me on my shoulder

I looked at seohyun and laughed as i saw a disgusted expression on her face while looking at sica

"Take it back you dark girl!" sica kept hitting me until i told seohyun that it was a joke

"Seriously yul, why did you feel bad about it?" sica asked me with her serious face while the kid at the back lean forward waiting for my answer

I sighed looking at the girl beside me "you already know why" i sighed

"You still thinking about it?" sica sighed the same way i did earlier

I simply nod and look at seohyun, she pat my back as she knew what we are saying

Seohyun already knew about the incident on the hotel, at first she was mad at me and sica but as soon as Sica told her everything that really happened, she thankfully understood.

But a certain memory about that incident, what really happened to us that night still has not came back to me. It’s like a big puzzle piece missing in the picture.

The most important piece.

"Okay" Jessica broke the silence. “I’ll tell you something about that night, but after that i want you to forget about it including you seo" she said with full of seriousness on her face

"Are you kidding me jess? If you remember anything about that night i want you tell me about it! All of it!"

I’m mad

All this time she knew something, she remembered something yet she just kept it by herself until now.

"I know this is the only thing that’s holding you back from loving Tiff at your best. But please yul, you have to forget about it after I spill it out" she held my hand "i beg you, just do it for me"

Great

I chuckled a bit "It’s like your asking me to choose between you and Tiff”, I said bitterly.

"Yul" sica sighed.

"ok i will forget about it now spill it!", I said impatiently.

Sica sighed about to open . Seohyun then lean more to hear what sica is about to say.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany's POV

“Yoong how did you find Da Eun and Min Jae place? Isn’t it awesome?” I carefully asked my baby sister.

“it’s okay, I thought the place was not well civilized cause its pretty much secluded from other town in this province, but they were pretty much a cool place” Yoona said while playing on her phone.

“It’s cool right? The place, houses and their culture, it’s pretty interesting, right?” I asked again.

Yoona looked at me and sighed. She put down her phone on her lap and looked at me.

“Unnie, I already know where this conversation is going. I know this place is cool and stuff. But you can’t blame me if I felt a bit uncomfortable on the place where my real parents live. Seeing the place where I was born but never grew up with is a bit awkward for me” Yoona said and she took her phone again and started playing again.

In case some of you don’t know, Yoona was adopted by my parents the day they saw her in front of our porch a month before we leave to America.

We’re not really blood related sisters.

And the town where Yuri’s grandparents live right now is the place where Yoona was actually born.

Mom searched for Yoona’s biological parents the first year we where here in Korea. She discovered that Yoona’s mother was a native villager on this town.

Making her a human Neuktai like Yuri.

But the friends of Yoona’s mother said that she died a month after she gave birth to Yoona. Maybe that’s why she left Yoona to us. Giving Yoona the life she deserve because she’s dying. We tried to search for her father but we failed.

Just to be clear we are not searching for her parents because we want to give Yoona back to them. But because Yoona want to, she asked me and mom to search for them. She wants to know if they are okay.

And giving the chance to go here with Yuri’s help is a great chance for Yoona to trace her ancestry.

Which we succefully did with the help of seohyun.

They fought about this during the festival.

“The food here is delicious” Yoona blurted out of nowhere looking at me cutting my thoughts.

“Yeah they are” I rested my head on Yoona’s shoulder watching her playing car race games on her phone.

There’s a bunch of thing running on my mind right now.

Yoona and her birthplace.

Why Taeyeon is too focused on her driving.

Why I am sitting here with them.

Why am I avoiding Yuri.

Why she avoids me before I avoid her.

Why she didn’t come back the night we almost did it.

Did she like it?

Cause like it.

I loved every second we’ve done that night.

It makes me mad.

Yuri makes me mad, that’s why I avoid her.

I just want to know what’s wrong, or is there something wrong, but she kept avoiding me. Or the topic atleast.

It irritates me that everytime I’m about to say something about that night, she will change the topic or would suddenly get up and run away saying that she forgot to do something dada asked her.

I just want to know what she feels.

It’s kind of annoying to ask her for again and again but not giving me a solid answer.

That’s why I’m avoiding her.

I’m so tired thinking about this.

If she doesn’t want to tell me anything, I will not talk to her at all.

 It’s her problem not mine.

Aish.

Enough thinking, I’m just going to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Normal POV

After a 4 hour drive down south

They have arrived to another village near the beach.

They ate first and bought more things as Yuri asked them to do.

“Are we there yet?” sunny asked carrying 2 bags of food and groceries

“We’re almost there, we just need to ride a boat from here to Yuri’s vacation house. You want me to carry those bag fro you?” sooyoung asked grabbing the bags from sunny whie smiling to her girlfriend.

“Thanks soo” sunny tip toed to peck sooyoung cheek.

 “I think that’s enough, let’s go to the boat and rest ther while we are going to the house.” Yuri said, looking to a piece of paper.

“Why do we need to buy many stuff Yuri-unnie?” Yoona asked. Carrying 4 bags with Yuri in front of her.

“The thing is, no one lives there except the care takers. The care takers have their own house and buy stuff only for us. I just asked them to clean the house for us. I never asked them to buy anything so we can buy what we want when we go there.” Yuri explains while carrying 5 bags. “Where’s fany?” Yuri looked around as she discover someone’s missing.

“Oh? I thougth she’s with hyoyeon and Nicole” Yoona pointed at the two.

Hyoyeon shrugged and ask Nicole on Tiffany’s where about.

“the last time I saw her she was looking at a native accessories store adoring a bracelet with pink pearl in the center, then I told her that we we’re going to boat” Taeyeon said while holding Jessica’s hand walking behind Yoona.

 “Ok, seohyun-ah, go to boat and asked the driver to wait for us, yoong bring this I’ll go look for fany” Yuri said while handing her bags to Yoona

“unnie, I already have 4 bags” Yoona complained to Yuri.

“Consider this as your punishment, you’re not wearing your weight ankle” Yuri chuckled and ran from them.

______________________________________________________________________________

After a long time searching for Tiffany, Yuri saw her girlfriend walking around like a lost kid.

Yuri sighed as she felt relieved to see her girlfriend.

“Fany-ah” she gently said when she tap Tiffany’s shoulder.

Tiffany gasped as she felt a tapped but felt relieved when she saw Yuri.

“Yuri~” she hugged Yuri tight “I thought no one will found me” she sobbed on Yuri’s chest.

“It’s okay, I’m here now.” They walked from the market and to the boat.

They forget that they are avoiding each other for a sec, but soon it became awkward when they are walking near the pier.

“Taeyeon said you kept looking at the bracelet on the market” Yuri said breaking the silence. 

 “hmmmm” Tiffany said while nodding.

“Did you buy it?”

Tiffany shook her head “no, I was about to asked Jessica about the bracelet but when I turn aroud, there’s no one behind me.”

“Oh,”

 Then they became silent again until they are near the boat.

“Yuri, about that night-” Tiffany asked.

“We’re here” Yuri cut Tiffany off and hopped on the boat, extending her hand to support Tiffany.

Tiffany then hop on the boat without Yuri help

“Fany-ah, can we talked about it when we get there?” Yuri asked

“Right” Tiffany sighed and walked from Yuri.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello again everyone!

In behalf of my dear Author A, this is her EIC again posting the new update.
I had fun editing this and I'm so excited with what's been happening.

Hope you enjoyed the short update. 

Next chapter coming up very soon.

To Author A: I love you and I miss you baby! See you soon.

EIC