Chapter 60: To Begin Again

my hero, my prince

Hey guys! Ugh I’m so sorry a lot has been happening to me lately.

Plus since Jessica left the group I can't have any inspiration to write things for her.

But...

Since I said that this story is about to end and I’m not getting any ideas anymore,  Since I kept editing it and such.  And a big plus for me when I stopped this on a cliff hanger, and can continue this story on every plot I want.

 

Very good yo!

 

I decide to end this today I created these Chapters (Right Chapters) Recently to my phone and had no time to edit it.

I got a job again. Congrats to me

A job that is making me busy as hell!

 

So let’s Finnish this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

3 months later...

 

"My break is about to end, I have to go. See you tomorrow?"

"Mine too, do you want me to bring you food again tomorrow? I happened to see this dish on the TV last night and I want to try it. Want to eat it with me?" Doe eyed girl asked hopefully.

The other girl sighed and stood up from their table, still smiling at Yoona. "You don’t have to do that Yoong, you've been training hard for months and at the same time been bringing me food. Just use that time to rest and regain your energy." Seohyun took her hand and they started to walk back to the building.

"But Seohyun-ah~ I like to cook for you. And it’s kinda therapeutic for me when I cook" Yoona pouted while swaying their clasped hand.

 

"Arasso Yoong you can do whatever you want. But make it tasty okay? Your kimbap roll is a bit salty today." The younger girl , poking her side making her giggle but nodded al the same.

 

After the war, Yoona decide to court Seohyun and make things right between them. Seohyun agrees to it and both of them taking things slow on their relationship. It been going really great but both of them don’t know how to take a step to make it official or take it further than what they are now.

 

Yoona also stays on the agency and also have been promoted to higher ranks. She's been working hard to land on the Beta group and she's improving a lot. “You ate it anyway” the doe eyed girl smirk at Seohyun making her blush.

Yoona kept looking at Seohyun when they about to reached the training facility. She’s been trying to come up a plan to asked Seohyun about their status. But she doesn’t want to came up too eager that can be misunderstood as impatient.

 

"Seohyun-ah Sunny and Sooyooung-unnie invited us to Sooyoun-unnie’s birthday party. C-can I give you a ride the place and take you home" as the word came out to , her cheeks started to heat from embarrassment.

 

Seohyun quirked her eyebrows looking at Yoona with amused smile. "Take me home?" she smirked when Yoona's face turn darker shade of red.

 

"A-aniyo, I mean give you a ride when the party is done." Yoona squirmed a bit when she saw Seohyun’s smirk she knew now that Seohyun can be mischievous and she doesn’t want to be teased a lot.

Seohyun smirk faded and sighed "I can’t, I have another plan and I would really like to attend to"

Disappointed but trying too hard not to show it, Yoona looked down on the ground "how about Sooyoung-unnie?"

"I already asked her, and she understood how important it is so she let this pass" Seohyun squeezed Yoona’s hand that still clasped from hers. "But in exchange, I may need to give her what food she wants whenever we go out to buy groceries"

"How about me" Yoona unconsciously asked, she pouted so hard that Seohyun bit her lip to stop herself from pinching Yoona’s cheek.

"Aigoo~ so cute" seohyun pinch Yoona's cheek and kiss both side to appease Yoona “sorry Yoong but I can't miss it."

 

"But why?" Yoona mumbled, Yoona do know how she acts right now is a bit childish, but she can't help it.

 

"Because I have a date that day" Seohyun smirked when she saw Yoona's face, intentionally leave the most important part just to tease the older girl.

 

"A-a date?" Yoona asked with wide eye. She can’t belive it, they had been spending most of their time together and she doesn’t see any other person who like Seohyun like she does. And she thought her being with Seohyun everyday gave a vibe that they are together, no one stupid enough shouldn’t get it. "With whom?" She gulped.

 

With a wide smile, Seohyun took Yoona's hands and both kiss the back of her hands. "With you" with a deep sigh, Seohyun surged forward and kiss the older girl’s lips. "I want to take you on a date Yoong.”

 

" I think"

 

"I think I’m ready"

 

It took seconds for Yoona to actually get it. She immediately cups Seohyun’s cheek and kisses the younger girl passionately.

 

"I love you Seohyun-ah"

 

"I love you Yoona"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------