Chapter 12: You're cute

my hero, my prince

 

Yoona's pov

 

"So" i repeat.

 

"hmm?" she said looking at me rasing her eyebrow and letting her eye open a bit bigger.

cute.

clearing my throat "are you going to join the dance club?" i finally asked.

she start to laugh a bit "no i'm not, I'm on the singing club" she look at me again and look at the senior dancers. "I'm here because of my unnies, you see there? the small one is our eldest, Taeyeon unnie, then the second youngest and the tallest Sooyoung unnie, then the second oldest the other tall girl, yuri unnie" she said while pointing the three girls one by one.

 

"oh" not knowing what to say, “by any chance, uhm, you are the famous princes and princess right? the elites?" word came out to my mouth.

she laugh again "yeah, If you call us like that" she still laughing then when she saw me looking at her she try to stop "sorry for my rudeness, but everytime we hear that title for us, we make fun of it"

 

"but you do look like a princess to me" I said without thinking.

 

she stop laughing when she hear what i say, but then she smile. "thank you" i look at her then our eyes met. indeed she is a princess.

 

"uhm, by the way, again, sorry for yuri unnies word" she said.

 

"It's okay, but why are you saying sorry?" i asked

 

"because when she said that, i saw your expression, i think you want to hit her or something" she said.

 

oh. she saw that..

 

"sorry for acting like that, but i think what i've done was good enough for them to pick me." I honestly said to her.

 

"she knows that"

 

I thought i missheard something that i want her to repeat it.

 

"huh?"

 

looking at me again "i said, she knows that" pointing her finger to the other dancers she said "you see the other dancers there, they're jealous of you, envious rather. They know and I know that if the great kwon yuri give comment to a dancer, it means she like you. and since yuri unnie commented on your dance moves not because she hate it, but she like it, she just want to see more, or else she want to dance with you." she explains. "the thing is she want you to improve"

 

what i hear is still not processing on my head, then i have to ask this "seohyun, by any chance, is yuri unnie is a dancer and member of the dance club before you left?" oh yeah i asked a dumbest quiestion.

 

"You don't know?" she laugh "well of course, sooyoung unnie and yuri unnie are members of the dance group before we left, you see hyoyeon unnie there? she's extremely happy to see them. the three of them make a extremely powerful dance group, hyoyeon unnie as a powerful dancer, sooyoung unnie as a precission dancer, and yuri unnie well as charismatic and y dancer."

 

"seriously?" i ask surprise on what i hear.

 

"yup, that's why hyoyeon unnie ask them to help them choose who's who." she said.

 

"oh....okay" i said lowering my head thinking that i have no chance to be picked.

 

"don't worry yoona-ssi, i'm sure you will be picked" she assures me.

 

"you can call me yoona" i said, changing the topic cause i'm not sure if it is true what she said.

 

"then you can call me seohyun" she said. smiling at me.

 

I was about to say something to her but hyoyeon unnie and eunhyuk oppa start to walk to us for the announcement.

 

"okay guys, there's a good news, another good news, and the result of the audition."

 

eunhyuk oppa said. "hyoyeon please announce the good news"

 

"guys, the first goodnews is that yuri and sooyoung will join the college dance club, the second will be that, they will also join the presentation,that will be awesome for us!!" hyoyeon said.

 

wow! with them joining the performance will be superb, but less chance to be in front.

 

bitter much?

 

"okay, the result is up!, let us announce the dancer who will dance with us." eunhyuk oppa said. "taemin! you will be dancing with me on the first part." everyone clap then i saw tiffany unnie jus got back from the restroom.

 

"luna you will be dancing with me." hyoyeon said. "minho, victoria, shindong, hyuna and hara you will be on the front side when we dance jam, then the rest will be at the back" she said.

 

that's all? i'm dancing at the back, i sigh not realizing that seohyun is patting my back.

 

Then yuri unnie steps in front.

 

"on the 'go girl' part luna and yoona will be dancing with us" she said.

 

ME!! dancing with them! oh my god!, I cannot contain my self from happiness that stand up and hug seohyun.

 

"they picked me! oh my god! they choose me!" i said hugging and patting seohyun at her back. when i realize what i've done i quickly stop patting her and back away. "sorry seohyun" i said then i feel my cheeks burning.

 

"it's okay" she's giggling.

 

how cute a girl could be when she giggle. but seohyun giggling

 

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

 

"seohyun-ah they pick me, do you hear that?, they pick me!" i said still excited of what i hear.

 

"I told you so" she said patting my head. the our eyes met oh god, my burning cheeks became hotter!!

 

"congratulation yoona" she said still patting my head.

 

"okay guys you can go now, sleep early because tomorrow we will start practicing the steps with the position that we made." eunhyuk said.

 

the dancers are standing up but luna shout for once "Yuri unnie, sooyoung unnie, will you please dance to us? we missed you so much!"

 

"dance!"

 

"Dance!"

 

"DANCE!"

 

they said in unison.

 

"okay okay!" sooyoung unnie said

 

I too want to see them dancing. Then yuri unni take of her jacket and her sweater, leaving only her sleveless shirt. Indeed she is y.

 

then they dance.

 

B.E.P. the boogie that be

 

Fergie's chillin'

Always illin'

The way I make ya' sway

Y'all feelin'

That's how it is get down and jam

If ya'll don't understand

Check it

He rock makin'

Street block shakin'

Love life's great when it's house quakin'

Speakers thumpin' the whole joint jumpin'

Disco funkin' get your booty bumpin'

This beat's bangin' I'm rap talkin'

Sweet spit slangin' keep your feet hoppin'

Dirty dancin' nasty naughty

Move that chassie

Pump it hottie

 

Basement jaxx breakaway

 

I, I've got to break away

Cause no one out there listens to a single word I say

I, I've got to break away

Cause no one out there listens to a single word I say

 

I, I've gotta get away

I'm living the same old each and every damn day

I, I've gotta get away

I'm living the same old each and every damn day

 

I'm on fire, and I've got to, got to..break out

 

 

oh god they are good, yuri unni is indeed charismatic whe she dance.

 

when they finish dancing we stand up and clap some shout and wistle. yuri , sooyoung  and hyoyeon unnie bow to us.

 

"okay! were done! god that's a good one." sooyoung said.

 

"okay you can go home now! remember we need to practice the dance tomorrow so take a lot of rest because for sure it will be tiring!". she said while panting "oh by the way yoona, yuri asked if you can stay here for a while, yuri will give you a private lesson or so" she said while picking her bag.

 

"oh! okay" i said a bit nervous that my voice squeek a little. I saw seohyun laughing when she hear it. i lower my head a bit embarass.

 

"you're cute you know? see you tomorrow yoona, goodluck at the private lesson thingiy" she said as she walk to sooyoung and taeyeon unnie. i wave at her while smiling

 

I'm cute! she said that. I smile more not knowing that yuri unnie is at my side.

 

"so! are you ready yoona-ssi?" she asked.

 

"uhm...i'm ready but is it going to take long?" i asked thinking about me and my sister going home late reminds me of my sister being , I mean almost , we can't go home late or else we need to call dad for a ride.

 

"a bit, but don't worry I’ll take you both of you home." she said i look at her eye then i saw an assurance that she will do what she said then i agree. I asked my sister first but she said she doesn't mind...at all. and i confirm it to yuri unnie.

 

Then we start practicing.

 

And i tell you, it feels like hell!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

okay another update! yey!! for me, i'm updating.. :D

 

next chapter will be yulti i guess hah!

 

thank you for the comments, ilove it, can't help but reply to it, while writing the chapter 12.

 

tomorrow

 

back to work, ugh! will be busy, but expect chapter 13 next saturday. 

 

goodnight yeoleobun :D

 

love yah!

 

Author A