Chapter 50: the 7th day (Updated)

my hero, my prince

Tiffany’s POV

 

I was still confused today.

I woke up, took a bath. And walk down to the kitchen

I was starving right after I opened my eyes.

For the third time I looked at yuri’s door.

Was surprised to see it’s open.

I tried to looked inside but I saw none

“If you’re looking for yuri, she’s still doing her morning routine.” I turned around and saw nichole looking at me.

‘I thought she has a fever?’ I thought to myself

“She has, but she still insists to taeyeon that she wants to run. She said that it makes her eyes dry.” I saw her scratched the back of her neck.

Did I say it out loud? I clear my throat easing the awkwardness between us. “How was she?”

I heard her chuckled and start walking to the kitchen “awful, she looks awful, she felt awful and she still feels awful.” I heard her sighed as she opened the fridge “and she looked tired”

I don’t know how to response to her. I’m still confused

“Thanks” I said as she put a mug of coffee in front of me.

“You’re welcome” I sipped on my coffee and looked at her “tiff?”

“hmmm?” I answered

“Can I ask you something blunt?” I saw her fidget on her mug.

I had idea on what she may ask me, but…let see “Ask away”

“How come she was more hurt than you? You looked okay, but yuri….she looked heartbroken”

I was offended!

“I was hurting nichole! And still am” I want to throw the hot coffee on my mug on her face

She raised her hand, each on the side of her head signaling me that she surrender “sorry if I offended you”

There was an awkward silence between us that last for 5 mins until I can’t take it anymore. I was about to say something but she beat to me on it.

“I had plenty of relationship experience that I was cheated and left alone tiff. Not just once, not just my first love that I gave everything I had. Plenty of times” she cuts me off again when I was about to say that I was also cheated.

“Sometime my reaction was like yours, maybe worst, maybe less. But all in all I reacted mostly like yours. And every men and women that cheated me. I can see them every day.”

“But every men and women that cheated me had not looked at me or my back like yuri’s been doing for the past sixth day.”

“Every morning she will wake up and got ready to run. Even when she’s sick she ran. But before she walked out on this house, she will always look at your door. For as long as she wants, she will just stand there like a statue. And always crying.”

I don’t know what to say honestly

This is the first time I talked to Nichole like this. This is the first time I talked to Nichole since forever.

She stood up and drank the last drop of her drink and put her mug on the sink.

“Think about this tiff. For a person that always had been cheated, this is the first time I saw a cheater longs for a person she cheats”

There was a lump on my throat that I can’t take away even if I gulped hard. “What’s that suppose to mean, Nichole?”

“It means, give her a chance to explain herself. And give yourself a chance to listen”

“And when you listen to her, let her explain what that thing means to her, and your relationship means to her. Then let your heart decide.”

I was about to say something to Nichole when I heard the front door open.

There she was

Yuri

I gasped when I finally saw her

Nichole was right she looked awful

Awful than me

Bruised face

Wrapped up hands

Deep dark bag eyes

In short Yuri right now is a definition of guilt.

We locked eyed for just of half of minute

And then she hesitantly looked on the ground

I missed her damn much. And what I saw right now, it’s heartbreaking.

I didn’t notice seohyun gently pushing yuri to her room

“Talk to her tiff. You need it. She definitely need it.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m thinking

Thinking if this is a good idea?

“unnie”

What if nicole is right?

“Unnie can you move please?”

What if she’s wrong?

“Tiffany-unnie?”

What if Yuri says things that oppose what’s on my mind right now? I don’t trust myself right now to choose a right decision. Heck! I know that when she asks me to forgive her I will. But I need reasons.

Knowing that she cheats on me breaks my heart.

But knowing the reason why she did it will shatter my heart into pieces.

And I don’t think I can pick the pieces back.

I fell so hard on this girl. And I don’t want to land on the ground without her still waiting and going to catch me from my fall.

My thought stopped when someone tapped my shoulder, when I turnaround I saw seohyun carrying tray with food.

“Unnie, I kept calling you but you’re not responding, Are you ok”

I was still on the clouds of my thoughts when she asked me “huh? Wh- Oh! Yeah I’m sorry, I’m okay, don’t worry. I was just thinking when I’m walking to my room. I guess my thought got deeper and stopped here – “ I looked around to tell seohyun where we are. When I faced the door of the room of the woman I’m thinking about.

“Yuri-Unnie’s Room”

I stared at the door that was blocking me to see the woman I was falling so hard. “Yeah, Yuri’s Room”

“Did you miss her?”

I touched the door, also stopping myself from pushing it and hug yuri tightly “who am I fooling when I say no?”

“Yourself” seohyun chuckles and readjust the tray from her hand.

“Yeah I miss her” I looked at the food on the tray that she’s carrying. “Is she going to eat all of it?” The tray consisted Juice and tea, Breads, eggs, bacon and oats.

“She has to except the tea, that’s mine” She chuckled “She needs to heal her bruises and cuts and regain her strength. She stubborn enough that taeyeon-unnie let her run on the island every morning. We can’t let her kill herself because of fatigue”

I sighed. Stubborn Yuri is Stubborn.

“I’m going in now unnie, You want to come with me?” Seohyun asked. She balanced the tray on her left arm and twists the doorknob with her right. I heard the click of the knob but Seohyun stopped before from pushing the door and looked at me.

I sighed again.

I’m not ready.

But soon, maybe sooner

“No I’m not ready, but tell yuri that she needs to eat. She needs it when we talk. And tell her we’ll talk soon Ok?” I looked at seohyun and saw her grinning.

“Ok Unnie, Thanks! If I can hug you I’ll give you a bone crushing hug! You don’t know what this meant for yuri-unnie. Thanks again unnie, Bye!” She gave me a small wave and holds the tray with two hands, pushing the door with her back.

I was about to walk to my own room when I spotted Jessica looking at me while her back was pressed on the wall.

“Finally talking yuri?” I nod

“We should talk first though; can you meet me after lunch? Yuri and seohyun will be out after lunch and I thought that would be a perfect time for us to talk” She walked passed me and I turned my head to see her walk out the hall way.

Damn!

She’s my friend alright.

But she terrifies me at times.