Chapter 56: Battelground

my hero, my prince

The last was successfully loaded on the yacht. The house keeper and the captain started to tie the bags securely on the storage place. The house keeper's wife and child were already seated inside with Hyoyeon and Nicole. Sooyoung was adjusting Sunny's life vest as they were informed that the wave tonight was a bit rough.

"Call me when you arrive safe on the city okay? Keep me posted on mom and dad. And call me when you arrive home." Yoona felt like she never going to see her sister again

Tiffany smacked her shoulder “yah! We’re still seeing each other again right?" she sniffed trying to stop her tears from pouring. "Please be careful in here Yoona-ah. Do what Yuri said and don't be stubborn please. Your life is more important that your pride ok" she hugged her sister really tight which was also recuperated by her sister. "Follow Taeyeon and Yuri's lead okay? Save Jessie and Seohyun"

Yoona felt a light tap on her shoulder but she already know who it is. She turned her head and nodded to Yuri and walked inside the boat to bid goodbye to her other friends.

"Call me when you're on the other side?" Yuri asked, but tiffany only nodded. "We will bring back Seohyun and Jessica baby. I promise you that" tiffany still nodded. "Fany-ah" Yuri called her. Tiffany lowered her head trying to avoid her lover's gaze.

"Baby please look at me" Yuri walked closer, hugging tiffany in the process. "I will take care of Yoona babe. Ill protect her with all my life" tiffany still only nodded "babe"

Yuri's heart clenched when she saw her girlfriends eyes flowing with tears. She hugged her tight and let the girl sobbed on her top. "Remember to keep your promises Yuri-ah especially your promise to me"

Yuri only nodded.

"Come back to me"

Yuri lifted tiffany's head and kissed the girl hard.

This may be her last kiss with her.

She can't promise that she will comeback. And that kiss will only distract the girl from holding on that promise. "You should go now babe. They are waiting for you.

Tiffany nodded her head and hugged the other girls that will be staying on the island. She hopped inside the boat and sat outside with sunny. As the yacht started to move, Tiffany and Sunny waved to the other girl’s goodbye. The four girls waved and waited for the yacht to vanish from their sight.

"Let’s get moving" Taeyeon hurriedly walked inside the house and walked inside on the one unoccupied room and stood in front of the mirror. "Taeyeon" a red light came from the mirror ran through taeyeons head to foot and the mirror immediately open. The group step inside and the mirror closed on them, and the lift move down, sending them to underground.

As the door opened, all four stepped down and was welcomed with 40 groups of men working around the area.

“Listen up!” The leader shouted. “All of you keep an eye on the camps they set around the island. I want all their radio connection tapped and recorded. I want all their moves being reported to me or to Yuri. They’ve got Seohyun and another civilian hostage and I want to know where they hid them understand? The plan starts now! I need all of you alert what is happening around us. Hawkeyes everyone! Move!”

“Yoona go with the omegas and help them and help them with the weapons. Then come back to us so we can tell you what part you are on this.” Yuri tapped on Yoona and the younger girl nodded and ran.

The three women start to walk inside the glassed office and discuss their plan.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I’ll take it from here” Jessica took the tray of food from her comrade and walk inside their hostage room. She then took the bowl of soup and pours it on the corner. She shoved her hand on her pocket and took a bar of chocolate and small pouch of bread.

“Are you hungry?” She asked.

“More of thirsty Unnie” Seohyun smiled on her captor.

Jessica smiled and took another pouch inside her pocket. “Sorry, this is all I’ve got. I can’t let them caught me helping you Seohyun-ah” She placed the water pouch in Seohyun’s lips and wait for the younger girl to tear the plastic off and drink on the pouch.

“I understand Unnie” Seohyun continue drinking and let the older girl feed her with the food she have.

After the food was gone, Jessica walk return to her designated room while giving cold glares to her other comrades that kept giving her odd looks.

As she closed the door to her room, she was shoved hard on the door and pressed with a hard body against her. “I missed you babe” Donghae trailed his lips on Jessica’s neck.

She pushed the man hard from her and walked to her closet, looking for clothes to change into. “You’re supposed to be outside planning for the attack Donghae not here.”

The man stood up, angered with Jessica’s attitude.

“I’m the son of the leader of this group and will be the next leader of this group. I, Lee Donghae will not follow any rules from low class people like you and especially you! You are mine! You should be thankful that I found you from the group of low class people! Because of me! You can eat and sleeps comfortably with me not train yourself to death! I took you under my responsibility. And you should served me”

The grip on Jessica’s hair make her squirm and her eyes start to tear. She yelped as she was roughly carried on the bed, thrown and ripped off her clothes.

“You are mine Jessica and so is your Body. No one can have you like I do. Not even Yuri!” Donghae stood up from the bed and walked out to her room. “Go take a shower and you should be ready for me when I come back here Understand?” He slammed the door, leaving the ice princess crying.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They got half hour of traveling on sea, and more hours to get to her house. Tiffany finally set her foot in the front of their porch. She was the last one to be sent off as requested from her girlfriend. Her lugged were lifted off from the car by the driver. She already called her mom to inform them that she was going home. She also told them why Yoona want to stay a bit longer than her. They understand.

But they don’t know it’s a lie.

As the door opened, she was greeted by her parents and talked to them a little bit until she asked to go on her room and rest.

She hated it.

Lying to her parents.

But she knows she can’t tell them the truth, but as their parents they deserved to know.

‘We will tell them everything when this is done.’

Yoona pleaded to her when they talked about this.

And she agreed.

She misses Yuri. She can’t sleep even if she’s exhausted.

There’s no one to hold her tonight.

No one will whisper sweet nothing to her this time until she fall asleep.

She hated this

But all she can do right now is pray for the safety of her sister and Yuri.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Morning comes when the light around the underground facilities lit red,

“Code Red, Code Red!” Every one runs to the weaponry station taking high caliber guns and bullets around their bodies. “The enemies start to make a move. They will be charging in front and back of the house. Their camp is based North West of the island were most of their troops were stationed there. Will be calling the backup troops from the city to help us on this mission. Please go to your designated position and defend the house.” The intercom speaker boomed around the facility.

The other troops of men starts to walked out on the facilities using hidden doors and tunnels.

While their three group leader gathered the weapon specifically designed for them. “Yoona” Taeyeon called out to her junior. “You will be with Sooyoung. Both of you will be dealing with the ones on the front. Don’t make any physical combat just snipe and kill. When all thing can clear and can be handling by Beta force come help up to the back.”

The two younger girls nod and took two sniper rifles on the storage.

“On 1400 go to the back and follow my trail” Yuri whispered to Sooyoung.

The group split and walked out on the tunnel outside and heard shouts and cries from their enemies.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae didn’t come last night.

Fortunately for her.

She took two pistol guns and placed it to her holster.

She also wrapped a belt with knives around her waist.

When she’s ready, she walked outside her room to their hostage room.

“The was finally started Seohyun-ah”

“Be careful Unnie” Seohyun sadly smile to her.

“For Yuri’s plan of course” Jessica return a smile just like Seohyun smile earlier. “Finally, I can almost touch it Seohyun-ah”

“Are you sure you want to die Unnie?” Seohyun asked for the nth time.

The older girl sighed “there’s no other option Seohyun-ah. Freedom means death in here, I just want to be free” She gave a last longing look to Seohyun and close the door.

“I just wish Yuri-Unnie’s Plan would work”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Can someone please recommend Yulti or Yulsic fanfic stories?

I'm missing my Yuri! hahaha. There's no Ig update from her or anything. 

No Yuri, No inspiration to write a chappie XD

#whereisKwonYuri XD