Chapter 9

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU think you made me more happy by going away, you are wrong. You made me feel lonely but don't regret it now, now it's too late to realise. I became the small dot to youI'm like the sunset. Beautiful but not reachable. I'm not reachable for you. You call me and I really hope you would say sorry or maybe ask me back. But you are gone, my dream is gone. I can't even see you in my dreams anymore. You dumped me in them too, you left me. I feel rejected, not wanted. Not loved while you are beloved.

 

MAMA 2009

 

Oh mama. Our first MAMA awards. We really worked hard this year so we hope to win rookie award. That would be great. We are no standing waiting for our performance to start. I'm little nervous but it will go away when I will step on the stage. Stage is the place where I forget about everything. I forget about pain and I always want to have fun.

''Let's slay the stage and show everyone that we ate worth the rookie award. Everyone remember to have fun'' Cl said and we put hands together at the center of our cicrle and shouted together while lifting hands:

''NOLZA!'' We went up to the stage and music started to play. After we were done we bowe to the audience and went to the backstage to change clothes and went to sit next to other idols. It was time to hear the winners of awards.

I'm dying of torpor. Arrgghhh! We still haven't won anything. Okay, next award. Bring it on, kkkk.

''The winner of Best New Female Artist is… 2NE1, congratulaitons!'' Oh My God! We won! We stood up and recived  congratulaitons from Jiyong. We went up to the stage. We were given the award and I started to speak while starting to tear up.

''I want to thank YG Sajagmin, Teddy oppa and other YG artists for giving us support and making this hapen. Also I want to thank our fans. Thank you for your support and love. We promise to come back with good music in the future. Thank you'' I said and stepped back so Minzy could speak. Chae gave me a hug and we listened Minzy speak. When everyone were done with thanking we bowed to the audience and went to sit back to our seats.

 

(2015)

I still remember all those emotions I had inside me. I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter