Chapter 7

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU ever want to come back, do it. I won't promise to take you back but you can try it. Or should we just stay as friends from now on. Just work under the company like we used to do. Show in television how awkward we are with each other so fans don't think we are together. All those sad songs you wrote in past three years, were they for me or for her? I don't want you to see me cry. You will think it's because of you. Well maybe it is, does it affect you? If it does then why did you dump me? You left me alone in this cold world. We were supposed to fight against it together.

 

A month before debute(2009)

 

We already were done with recording and now are practicing our choreography for Fire.

''You need to dance like you are on fire, girls'' Jae Wook oppa said. Jae Wook is our choreographer and he will also be one of our backup dancers. But for our debut stage we won't have backup dancers which makes me even more nervous.

''I think we should stop practicing for today. Let's go eat somewhere. My treat'' Jae Wook oppa said.

''Oh My God! I will finally get some fooooood!'' Bom shouted with joy. We laughed at hr.

''Unnie, you just think of food all the time'' Minzy said and smiled. We packed our bags and went out of the practice room. On the way out we saw Jinusean sunbaes and bowed to them.

 

Back in 2006 at practice room

 

I was standing and waiting music to start to play. Today's judges are Sean sunbaemin, Masta Wu sunbaemin and Teddy sunbaemin. I am really nervous since everyone said that Sean sunbaemin is really strict. Music started to play and I started to sing. I sang with my eyes closed since it was sad song and also I was really nervous. Suddenly music stopped playing and I opened my eyes.

''I don't like it'' Sean sunbaemin said and walked out from the practice room. I really wanted to cry but I didn't. I bowed to Teddy sunbaemin and Masta Wu sunbaemin and walked out. My confidence just hit the floor.

 

Few weeks later

 

I already forgot about that incident but guess who are today's judges? Teddy sunbaemin, Masta Wu sunbaemin and Sean sunbaemin. If the whole thing happens again, ugh… I don't know what to do.

''Hwaiting!'' Hyunseung said. I was standing again in the middle of the practice room, nervous as always. I saw how Big Bang walked in which made me even more nervous.

''Start'' teddy sunbaemin said and music started to play. I sang the same song but now my eyes were open. Sean sunbaemin showed DJ to stop the music.

''I don't like it'' He said and stood up and was about to leave but what I did was something no one has done before: I continued to sing which made him stop. He turned around, sat down on his seat.

''Start the music again'' He said. I sang the song till the end and bowed to sunbaemins. I sat next to other trainees.

''Everyone else can go expect Dara'' Teddy sunbaemin said. Everyone bowed and left. I stood in front o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter