Chapter 1

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU only knew how mouch pain it was seeing you kissing someone else. When I remember you kissing me. You are now hugging someone else while I can´t even hug my friends. You are sleeping next to someone else while I´m falling asleep after crying whole night. And then at work we act like nothing happened altough everyone knows we broke up, they don´t dare to tell us.

 

Sandara´s POV

 

My name is Sandara. I am a singer and an actress under famous company named YG. I´m one of the members in 2ne1. Big Bang are our friends and they work with us in the studio. We also have very talented producers and sonwriters like Teddy oppa, Choice 37 and Dee.p and many more. I am also one of those producers although our fans don´t know I have wrote the most of 2ne1´s and Big Bang´s songns with the very famous and handsome Mr. Kwon. Our Sajangmin calls us DG duet. We started to work together at very young age. And that´s when it all started.

 

Dara´s birthday party (2006)

 

''Happy birthday Sandaraaaa!!!!!'' Everyone shouted and of course I thanked them.

''Try your delicious cake'' My humble friend Bom said. I just smiled at her and took a big bite from the cake.

''Ya! Leave me some tooo…'' Seungri whined like a kid.

''Oh God! Why is he always like that?! Ya! Yoou rat let Darabbit take as big bite as she wants'' Our leader Cl said to Seungri. Truth to be said Seungri and Chae always had this CAT VS DOG relationship and of course they always make us laugh because of that. Suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

''Happy birth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter