Chapter 26

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU still love me say it. Say it to me again and again. You still love me, right? Or was it just me. The only one to fall in love. Before we broke up you said that you love me and promised to love me forever. So is it truth? Do you still love me?

 

(Future 2015)

 

Sandara's POV

 

Today is my birthday and would have been ten years of us together. Would have been. I walked inside to the studio and someone turned off the light. I heard someone moving and then the light went back on.

''Happy Birthday Sandaraa!!'' Everyon shouted and Bom walked to me with really beatiful cake in hands.

''Wish for something and blow the candles'' She said. 'I wish that all my friends and my family would be happy, forever' I thought and blew the candles. Everyone were cheering and shouting something.

''Let's drink!!'' I shouted and everyone cheered from me. In Sung oppa came to me and gave me a glass of cognac.

''Thanks'' I said to him and he kissed my temple.

''Happy birthday, my dear love'' He whispered to me and I kissed his lips. Then everyone gave me their presents. Each gift means a lot to me since they all are my dearest friends. I, of course, thaked them all while smiling. Mr. Kwon walked to me.

''Could you come out with me for awhile?'' He asked and I just nodded. I said to In Sung oppa that I will go out and breathe some fresh air and he nodded and smiled at me. I walked out of the room and saw Kwon waiting for me.

''Let's talk somewhere else'' He said and pulled me with him. We walked out of the building. He turned around to face me. He smiled and suddenly kneeled down in front of me.

''Kwon, don't do…'' He interrupted me.

''Dara. Marry me, please?'' He said and I didn't know what to say.

''Jiyong, stand up please. Someone might see us'' I said.

''I'm not going to stand up until you say yes or no'' He said.

''I know that things aren't going well between us but Dara…'' This time I interrupted him.

''Kwon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter