Chapter 20

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU want to know my opinion about you, here it is. You are selfish and a bad boy. Literally. You hurt me by not only cheating but you even lied to me. And now your new girlfriend is in pain also because fans don't like her. Well I don't like her for you either but I doesn't mean that I want you back. Let our memories just fade away with time. You asked me if I regret it, regret beign with you. No, I don't but it doesn't mean that I want you back. Even if you will break up with her, I won't come back. Let's live our lives separately.

 

Dolce Vita(2012)

 

It has been awhile since I and Mr. Kwon talked to each other. He just was visiting our practise room every day. He was just sitting in the corner wathcing and left when we were done. To be honest it really is starting to annoy me not because I don't like him, but because I'm hurting inside knowing that he isn't mine anymore. But here is also bright side: I have been going out with In Sung oppa. This whole situation made me realize how nice guy he is and how much he actually loves me. Well… I can't say that I love him, but I do like him, not sure in which way but still. I know that it's also hurting him that I can't answer back but I know he is understanding that my head and heart are full of mess right now and I'm not sure what I'm feeling about everyone. Mr. Kwon made me also realize that you can't trust just anyone so I'm more carefull with other people. It's just sad that I can't just trust anyone easily anymore, thanks to you Mr. Kwon. Mr. Kwon told his parents about our break up and it made them really sad. I guess he didn't tell about his new girlfriend yet. But it's still nice that his parents are welcoming me like I'm their child. And Dami unnie also. She always cared for me and still does. Since I don't have older sister, she feels like one. When she asked the reason about our break up, I didn't know what to answer. I just said that we don't love each other anymore. I think she sill didn't believe me but just let it be. I didn't want her to blame you and to pity me.

 

''Dara, come and eat'' Mother said. Ahh… yeah… I call Mr. Kwon's mom and dad, mother and father. They told me to do so and I liked the idea but now it feels a little awkward to call them like that but they still said that I'm daugther like to them.

''Yeah Mother, I'm coming'' I said to her. I sat down and Mother placed different kind of food in front of me.

''How are you? Is everything fine?'' She asked me and I just nodded.

''Dara, I'm going shopping in the evening, IF YOU want you can come with me'' Dami unnie said.

''IF YOU want me to come with you I will'' I said and smiled. She smiled back. I heard door open and after awhile I saw Mr. Kwon enter inside.

''Omma, I'm home'' He said and kissed her cheeck. Mother stood up.

''Jiyong, sit down and eat with us'' He sat down and Mother placed food in front of him.

''Thank you, omma'' He said and smiled. I can't even describe how awkward I feel. I decided to leave the table first.

''Mother, I'm done. You food as always was delisious'' I said and smiled.

''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter