Chapter 25

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU broke up with her and it's truth, why didn't you fight for me. Like in movies. It's so romantic, every woman would want it but not me. I think you tried to fight me back but you failed. I was too stubborn for you. I build a wall which is hard to break and too high to climb. You tried it but failed. Or gave up, maybe?

 

(Future 2015)

 

I walked down the stairs and saw Mr. Kwon waiting for me. When he saw me he smiled and waved at me. I waved back and walked to his car. He opened the door for me and I sat in.  When he sat in his car too I asked him.

''Where are we going?''

''The place you always wanted to visit'' He simply answered me. 'Hmm… The place I wanted to visit: Okinawa! No, it's too far. Hhmm… what is the place?' I thought to myself while Kwon were driving us there. When we came in the place I saw big dolphinarium in front of me.

''Omo! How did you know that I wanted to visit dolphinarium all this years?'' I asked him but he just smiled.

''Let's go!'' He said and we walked in. We were greeted really warmly and everyone were smiling at us. Some guy came to us and bowed like 90 degrees. We bowed to him too.

''Let's go. I will show you were you can change your outfit'' He said to us and showed the way. After we changed into the uniform we went out and saw hella big swimming pool. We walked into the water. It was a little cold but after awhile it seemed like it was actually quit warm.

''I will now let the dolphins in'' The guy said and smiled as dolphins swam to us. I started smiling. Last time I swam with dolphins was before debut days, just when I came back to South Korea. I saw Kwon looking at me while I was swimming   and he smiled when I looked at him.

''Why are you sitting there? Come here!'' I said to him but he just shook his head.

''Why? Are you afraid of dolphins?'' I asked him and he just looked at me. I nodded my head and swam to him.

''Look. It's no scary. Remember when I was scared of dogs but now I'm not. I just tried to relax when I saw dogs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter