Chapter 34

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My life has been going so fast this past months and I'm really tired of everything. I decided to go out for a dinner with Bom and at the same time tell her everyhting that has happened.

''Okay, tell me everyhting!'' Bom said excitedly.

''It will be a really long story'' I warned her.

''I love long stories you know it'' She said and I smiled.

''Well it all starts in the year 2005 when I first came into YG. Remember when we first met and everyhting. Well I liked one trainee boy. You might think it was Jiyong but well… it wasn't. it was Tabi…''

''What?'' Bom asked me totally surprised.

''Yeah… I started to like Tabi because he was really nice to me and always made me laugh. I think I even started to fall in love with him but then you told me that you liked him and I wasn't the first one to like him and since you were, and still are my friend, I backed of. Then things went all crazy. I fell in love with Kwon and we… well had a nice relationship and all but then he cheated on me and without realising I turned to Tabi and talkde to him and my heart went all crazy. But then after I broke up with Kwon, I found out that In Sung loved me and I thought I loved him too but I just loved him because he was there when I felt really bad about myself. We had a relationship too and almost married each other but then I caught him cheating on me with guess who? You won't even believe. He cheated on me with Min Hyorin…''

''With YB's girlfriend?? Does Youngbae know it?'' Bom interrupted.

''Well I told YB about it but that's not all… Well… yesterday I once again cried my heart out to Tabi and something got into my head and I kissed him but before that he kissed me. But guess what? YB and Seungri walked on us kissing…''

''The fast talker didn't even tell me anything!'' She whined.

''Well Seungri actually gave me advice that I should go after Top but I'm not sure if I should because it isn't fair to Kwon…''

''Don't care about Kwon, he will understand and will move on, Darong. Go after Tabi, that's my advice also'' She said and smiled. I smiled back and hugged her.

''Thanks Bom. I love you!''

''I love you too but I need to go and meet with my boyfriend'' She said and I smiled.

''Say hi to Jongsuk from me'' I said and she nodded.

   I walked back in to the studio just to find out Kwon sitting there alone. I sat next to him.

''How you have been doing?'' I asked him and smiled.

''Seungri told me that if Bom didn't like Top hyung you would have ended up together, am I right?'' He asked me but I didn't answer.

''Did you even love me?'' I looked at him.

''What do you think? I forgave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter