Chapter 23

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU would have fought for me I'm sure at some point I would have given up. But you didn't fight till the end. But our lives are going and going, we can't stay in the past. I forgave you. Eventhough inside my heart is breaking, my smile still stays on. No one is stopping me from coming back to you but I don't want to.

 

Future (2015)

 

I was sitting in the studio talking with In Sung oppa by phone. He asked me if I could come and eat with his parents today. I didn't have any plans so I agreed in meeting with him and his parents. I saw Mr. Kwon walk in to the studio with smile on his face. I looked at him and it atomaticly made me smile too. After awhile he was staring at me too with questioning eyes. I cleared my throat and asked him if he asked me about something.

''I just asked IF YOU are going to stay in the studio for the whole night?'' He asked me and my smile faded away. 'What were you expecting him to say, Dara?'

''No. I will go out and eat with In Sung oppa and his parents'' I said to him and he nodded. I really hoped that he would somehow even show that he was jealous but he didn't. 'Why the hell do you want him jealous, Dara?! The you are thinking?' I thought. I heard Mr. Kwon chuckel and he turned to me. I raised my eyebrow.

''You were talking out loud, Dara'' He said and smiled. I blushed.

''From which part did you hear?'' I asked him.

''The are you thinking?'' He said. I let out sigh of relief. I started to work but nothing came in to my mind. I heard how Mr. Kwon phone rang and he answered. I tried not to listen to his speech but it just somehow happened.

''Yes'' He said in a serious tone. Person on the other line said something which I for obvious reason couldn't hear.

''Kiko, can you just already stop calling and crying for me. I said that our relationship is over and I'm not coming back. What words from those sentences ou didn't understand'' As he said it I was drinking water and I almost lost my life. He looked at me as the person, Kiko, spoke on the other line.

''Are you okay?'' He mouthed and I nodded.

''Kiko, just leave me alone and find someone else to cling to'' He said and hanged up. He just continued to do his work.

''You two broke up?'' I asked him and he just simply nodded at my question. I nodded back but he didn't see it. Somehow I was really happy but somehow I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter