Chapter 15

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU would say to me that you still love me, would it change? Would we want to fight for our relationship we had back then? Or would we just ignore it? I'm will tell you the truth. I still love you. I will always love you that's why I hate you. I have a new man. The man I'm in love with too but you are different. You will always be different to me. The man I'm in love with, Ji, you know him, is really kind and caring guy. He supports me in everything and he is really protective but not as protective as you were. You are more protective and I miss that. I miss you saying things like: ''You can't go out in that skirt it's too short'' or ''You have too many fanboys and it makes me jaelous'' and remember what I told you?  I told you that I won't look at any other men while we are together. I didn't, I swear. But you looked at other women, you bastard. That's why we broke up.

 

Sandara's POV

 

A week before MAMA(2011)

 

So it's now just a week before MAMA awards. We are practicing for it in the practaice room together with Big Bang. Our atmosphere is really good and everyone is joking around.

''2NE1 can get a small break and then we will continue'' Jae Wook said. I left the room to go and drink some water. Someone placed his hands on my face.

''Guess who is it?'' It was Jiyong but I decided to .

''Mmhh… Seungri!'' I said and he took his hands of my face.

''Not funny'' He said and pinched my nose and smiled.

''What are you doing tonight?'' He asked me and we continued to walk to the YG cafeteria.

''I don't know, yet. In Sung oppa asked me if I could visit him today after the practice but I'm not sure if I'll go or not. It depends if…'' I was interrupte by Jiyong.

''Depends on what?'' He asked annoyingly.

''It depends if I'm tired'' I said to him. He looked at me. I could see that he was jeal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter