Chapter 16

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU didn't want to hurt me, why didn't you just leave me? Why didn't you just say to me you love someone else? Were you afraid I would hurt myself because of it? Suicide? I'm too weak to do that, you should know it. I put everyone else before me. That's just how I am. It won't change. I won't change for everyone, even if it's you. I have someone else, you have someone else, why can't I just move one? I want to be truly happy without remembering that day we broke up. I really hope you remember that day. That day I diceded to go different path, alone. It was me versus everybody else. I didn't know whom I should trust. I was scared. Like puppy, afraid of every noise. But it's you who made me like that. I won't ever forget it although I forgave…

 

New Year 2011-2012

 

Celebrating New Year with everyone is really nice. I and Minzy were putting drinks and food on tables while Bom, Chae and couple other friends were decorating rooms.

''I think it would be more pretty if we will put this one in here'' Chae said.

''No. I think it more beautiful this way'' Bom said and placed pink string in the corner of the table.

''Which way is more pretty, unnie?'' Chae asked me.

''I think yours is better'' I said to her and smiled. She smiled back at me. Someone's phone started to ring.

''Whose phone it is?'' I asked. Chae took her phone from her bag and answered. She was talking for about five minutes and then came back and started to decorate again.

''Who was it?'' Bom asked her.

''Kiko. She said that Big Bang invited her to come here ad celebrate with us'' Chae said and everyone else except from me nodded. They continued to work but I was just standing and holding bottle of cognac.

''Unnie. What's wrong?'' Minzy asked me. I put the bottle on the table and looked at her.

''It's nothing'' I said and smiled.

''I think it's done'' Dony said and we all sat on the cough.

''Big Bang is coming in twenty minutes. And I think it's almost the time to call YG Sajagmin and others here'' Chae said and we started to call everyone.

''I will go to the washroom'' I said and walked out. Just as I walked out from the room I saw Kiko standing in front of me.

''Hi! Unnie!'' She said but I just nodded, looked at her in the eyes and walked to the washroom. I saw her entering the room. I walked inside the washroom and looked in the mirror. 'Get hold of yourself, Dara. Jiyong isn't cheating on you with her' I said to myself. I got phone call from Jiyong right after.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter