Chapter 27

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU think I care about you. You are damn right. I still care for you and it hurts. That day sleep just couldn't find me. Or I actually didn't find it that day. The day we broke up: do you remember? The nicest day ended up being the most painful one for me.

 

(Future 2015)

  I and In Sung were spending good time together in Okinawa. We went to the beach and did some other cool and relaxing things I haven't done. We had a lot of delicious food and went shopping once. Right now we are back in the hotel room. We were just out swimming and now we are really tired. I laid down on the bed next to In Sung and he hugged me.

''Are you having fun?'' He asked me while he was caressing my back.

''Yup.'' I replied and smiled. We were laying in silence. Not in a uncomfortable but in a good one.

''When are we going to eat?'' I asked which made him chuckle. He pinched my nose.

''Let's go and eat somewhere, IF YOU want?'' He asked and I jumped out of the bed ready to go out and eat. He chuckled at me again and kissed my cheeck.

''Go and wait for me in the lobby, I'll be there in five minutes'' He said and I nodded. I didn't actually even wait for him for five minutes, he came right after I was down on the first floor. He has been acting really weird this days which makes me really suspicious. I decided not to ask him why he didn't come with me.

''Let's go!'' I said and we walked out of the hotel. As we were walking to the restaurant, I swear, I took like millions of photos because this place is incredibly beautiful. We even asked some people on the street to take photos of us. When we finally arrived, we ordered the food and sat down to wait.

  When we were done with our supper, In Sung oppa asked if we could walk back to the hotel through beach since it was getting pretty late and we could stay there for awhile while enjoying beautiful ocean. I agreed to it so now we are at the beach. In Sung were taking photos of me while I was running around like crazy monkey. Thank God here isn't that much of people who would look at me like I'm out of my mind. When I was finally tired, we sat down on the sand and watched how waves ''hit'' the sand. In Sung took one of my hands in his and placed on it something. I looked on my hand to see what it was and saw that it was a ring. I looked at In Sung and saw that he was smiling.

''Will you marry me, Dara?'' He asked me and tears of happiness started to fall from my eyes. I didn't say anything but just kissed him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter