Chapter 32

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up a long before In Sung and I was just staring at his face, mostly his face. I looked away for a moment and heard him groan so I turned my head back at him. He was looking at me, maybe surprised to wake up next to me.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't want to do it but somehow it just happened. I love you so much and I don't want to loose you. Please don't leave me" I pleaded as I started to cry. He didn't say anything but just hugged me. I kissed his neck.

"I love you too, Dara. And I'm actually more sorry for what happened to Jiyong. I fought with him" He said and kissed my temple.

"Thank you for fighting for me" I said and he chuckled. I sat up.

"Do you want anything? Mmhh... Lunch at your restaurant?" I asked him and he just nodded.

   I know that he didn't forgive me so I tried whole day to bring it back to him. But I know how he feels since I have gone through the same thing. I think that he won't be able to forgive me and we will break up. We were walking home from a movie theater, holding hands and everyone were taking picture of us. We were smiling sweetly at them not wanting to be rude. When we came home, In Sung just sat on the chouch and started to watch TV. I sat next to him.

"In Sung. I think we should talk this out because I am going crazy about this whole thing and I know that you didn't forgive me and I know that you shouldn't forgive me because I'm not a good girlfriend. I am not like the girls you uses to date. I don't know how to cook. I don't know how to..." He stopped me with his finger placed on my lips.

"I love you" He said.

"And I'm not as beautiful as them or as y as them and I an childish..." I was about to continue but he interrupted.

"I still love you"

"And for the final thing... I cheated on you" I said to him and started crying.

'Maybe I don't deserve to have him by my side forever?' I thought but was interrupted by a kiss.

"Now listen to me. I love you for who you are. I don't care about the thing that happened because I'm ready to forgive you since you told me that you... cheated on me which did hurt me but I know that he was the first to start it. So please let's move on on this together and plan our marriage" He said and kissed me again

"This is why I love you" I said and kissed him.

"Nope. This is why I love you" He kissed me and I think you know what happened next. ;)

   In Sung is now sleeping next to me but I couldn't sleep because I acted like a and I deserve to be alone.

"Sleep" In Sung said but I couldn't. I sat up and he did the same.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"In Sung, you are hurt. I am sure of it and IF YOU are too afraid to break up with me, I will just leave. I'm not dumping you, I just can't act like nothing happened... I'm really sorry..."

"What if I don't want you to leave?! Have you thought about this from my perspective?! You don't even know how much it hurt Dara!!" He shouted.

"Why you didn't break up with me then?" I asked him.

"Do you want to??!! Huh?!! So you can go and have fun with him, Dara??!! I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE HIM, RIGHT DARA?!!" He stood up and started to pack my clothes into a bag.

"THEN GO AND HAVE FUN WITH HIM!! WE ARE OVER!!!" He shouted and I didn't have anything else to do b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter