Chapter 24

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU believed we would be back and love each other again. It's a lie. It's not that I don't want to be with you, I want it. But I can't hurt other people. I don't want to be selfish like you. I don't want to leave like you. Today with her and other day with other girl. I'm not like that. I can't be like that and you know it. I can't hurt someone who showered me with love. You know how much it will hurt, don't you?

 

(Future 2015)

 

In Sung's POV

 

To be honest I was a little bit dissapointed that Dara chose Jiyong over me. She said that it was just friends going out. I didn't know if I should believe her or not.

 

Flashback

 

I was waiting for Dara at my house since she didn't want me to come and get her. Suddenly she called me and I answered.

 

''Hi, Dara! Where are you?'' I said to her. I heard her sigh.

''Oppa. I can't come today'' She said almost whispering. I could feel how sad she was.

''Why you can't?''

''Well… Mr. Kwon… he broke up with his girlfriend and we went out so he would forget about everything. But please don't be jealous, it's just friends night'' She said.

''Is there only two of you?''

''Well yes. But it's not a date!'' She said.

''Okay… I understand''

''Oppa, please don't hate me. I will come to your house tonight. I love you'' She said and I smiled.

''I love you too. See you'' I said and she hung up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter