Chapter 5

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU only could have looked at me as a friend. I could have moved on from you easier. I don't really understand why destiy allowed us to meet… When there is no way for us to be together. Even tough we both would want to be together again. It's not possible. We are impossible. No, you are impossible for me. A dream I want to see every night. At day time I want to forget you.

 

Outside of YG building(2008)

 

I and In Sung walked to the YG building because I still needed to visit the studio although I had day off like In Sung did.

''We are here'' I said and smiled at him. He smiled at me and took my hand in his.

''Thanks for tonight, Dara'' He said and smiled at me while caressing my hand.

''It's nothing Sung''

''Oppa'' He corrected me. Aish..

''Oppa'' I said and went inside the building leaving my friend behind.

 

(2015)

That hand caressing thing, kkk. It's not that I didn't like him touhing me that's wy I left, NO! I was afraid I will feel something for him. I didn't want it because I was in relationship with Mr. Kwon.

 

New Year clebration with YG family(2008-2009)

 

Clock was showing 00.00 am and everyone started to shout.

''Happy New Year!'' I shouted and kissed Jiyong's cheeck. He looked at me with annoyed face.

''Hey! Your lipstick will leave a mark on my cheeck'' He said and looked away. 'What the did just happen?'

''I'm sorry. I will never kiss you again, Mr. Kwon. I forgot that I will ruin your image with my lipstick'' I whispered since everyone stopped shouting. He looked at me.

''Dara, I didn't mean to hurt you with my comment'' He whispered back to me.

''Oh well, Mr. Kwon. You already did'' I whispered, got up and sat next to Bom since there was free seat. Bom looked at me with surprised look.

''Why aren't you sitting next to Jiyong?''

''You don't want to sit next to me?'' I answered her with question.

''Don't answer me with questions, Darong. Why aren't you sitting next Jiyong? Did you two fight?''

''No''

''You did'' She said.

''I said we didn't''

''You are terrible at lying, Dara. And also I can see it on Jiyong's face that you fought. Tell me wy did you two fight?'' She asked me with serious look on her face.

''Promise me you won't kill anyone'' I said to her with serious look too.

''It depends on the situation but still I promise that I won't kill him. I sighed. You actually never knon what our Bom can do when she is angry. I think she could kill if she really wanted to. Just kidding tough.

''Well, I kissed Jiyong's cheeck and he was annoyed by it bacause I have lipstick on and it would ruin his face'' I explained the situation between us.

''God damn it! That Dragon doesn't really know how to control himself but guess what? I don't know how to control myself either'' She said angrily.

''Bom, no!'' I said to her but she seemed not to care and just continued to walk to Jiyong.

''Ya! You idiot! Don't you have feelings to other or are you always cold to everyone, huh?'' She asked him loud enough to hear. I was standing behind her and looked at Jiyong with helpless eyes.'

''Look, Bom. Let's tlk about this so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter