Chapter 31

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I told In Sung about me cheating on him with Kwon, he just stood up, dressed himself and left. I'm still sitting on the couch trying to reach his phone but no answer. After awhile he even turned it off. I somehow knew that this was going to happen. But still I'm worried about In Sung right now. He usually isn't this way so I am afraid.

''Should I just pack my stuff and leave?'' I talked to myself out loud. But then my phone rang. I didn't hesistate and picked it up only to see Kwon calling me. I didn't answer first but after his sixth attempt I did.

 

''What?'' I said coldly. He sighed at my coldness.

''Your fiance is at my apartament ing drunk. Wouldn't you mind to pick him up?'' He said to me and I jumped up from the couch. I was still on the phone when I left my house.

''Did something bad happen?'' I asked Kwon.

''Come here and you will see''

''I'm on my way already'' I said and hang up.

 

I tried to get to Kwon's house as fast as possible but it still took a lot of time. When I came to his house I found that his door was left open for me. I walked in.

''Is anybody out here?'' I asked as I walked into the living room only to find Kwon sitting next to sleeping In Sung.

''Is he okay?'' I asked him and he looked at me.

''He is. I'm not'' He said and I saw bruises with blood all over Kwon's face. I sighed. 'What I'm going to do with this?' I thought to myself. I walked to In Sung oppa and tried to wake him up but it didn't work out as easily as I wanted it to. I just sat down next to Kwon.

''I'm sorry'' I murmured to him and he just nodded.

''Mind giving me some water?'' He asked me which made me turn at him.

''Did he break your legs?''

''No''

''Then do it yourself'' I said coldly.

''Are you blaming me for everything?'' He asked me while turning my head by my chin.

''No. I'm not blaming you. I'm blaming myself for everything I have been doing for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter