Chapter 33

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A week after)

 

The day after I moved in with Jiyong, I told him that I don't actually love him anymore. He wasn't angry at me and we decided to not to come back together anymore. What's done is done. I haven't heard from In Sung for awhile and it makes me nervous and really sad. He didn't want to fight for me anymore but I don't have the right to complain. It was because of me we broke up. I am walking now past his restaurant and just look inside the window and see him sitting with someone. It was a girl and he is holding her hands and she is smiling so sweetly at him. I recogized her. I know who she is. She is Min Hyorin, Youngbae's girlfriend. I just stare at them and In Sung turns his head and sees me as I stand there and cry. He stoods up as I walk away. He runs after me as I ran away. He grabs my hand. I look at him. He looks at me. I chuckle.

''You were afraid to break me down, right? Just like Kwon, right? You were the first one to cheat, right?'' I asked him and laughed. He looked down.

''What? Afraid? Why everyone is so ing afraid to break me down, huh? I died inside in 2012, you know it. You should have just said that you are cheating on me with MY FRIENDS girlfriend!'' I shouted but he just hugged me.

''I thought you loved me'' I whispered while I cried.

''I'm so sorry Dara'' He said and I wiggled out from the hug.

''You know what? Go and have fun with Hyorin'' I said and smiled at him.

''Don't tell Youngbae''

''Dream on!'' I said as I walked away not even turning around. I right away called TOP.

 

''Tabi, could you meet with me at the studio or somewhere in YG building. I have something to tell you and I seriously don't know how to handle this situation'' I said to him.

''Okay, see you in cafeteria''

 

I walked to the YG cafetria and sat next to Tabi and hugged him. I started to cry.

''Sshh… It's okay… Everything will be okay but at first you need to tell me why are you crying tokki'' I looked at him.

''I found out that In Sung was cheating on me with… with… Min Hyorin'' I said.

''What?!''

''I don't know if I should tell Youngbae but he told me that Kwon cheated on me back then, and it hurt me, and I don't know if I should do it or not because it will hurt him. Help me, please?'' I pleaded him and suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter