Chapter 19

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU only knew how hard it's to lose someone you love. And saying goodbye for the last time. Will I ever fall in love again or am I meant to walk these streets all alone. I'm just holding in our memories. Should I forget you and let you go? I need to move on like you did. How did you forget me so fast? I want to learn from you. This would be my last goodbye for you. I will forget you, I promise to you. I won't ever come back to our memories. I will just focus on my future without you no matter how painful it is.

 

At restaurant(2012)

 

I was sitting opposite In Sung oppa. We were spending a good time.

''Oppa. I was thinking about what you said to me. Aand I thought that it would be rude of me not to give you a chance. So IF YOU want we can go out when we both have free time. What do you think?'' I said to him a little nervously. I don't even know why.

''Dara'' I looked up when he called my name. He looked serious.

''Let's do it!'' He shouted cheerfully.

''Tsk. Sillyyyy…'' I said and pinched his nose.

''Auchh… My nosseee'' He whined and smiled. I laughed at him. I looked at my watch. I was already getting late.

''Oppa. It's getting late…''

''Understood. Let's go!'' He said and paid a bill. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I smiled at him and sat down in his car. He sat at driver's seat and started the car.

''Thank you, oppa. It was really good to meet you today. I enjoyed'' I said and he smiled. It didn't take much time until we were at my house.

''Do you want to come in?'' I asked him.

''Sorry. I can't because I'm filming tomorrow morning''

''It's fine. See you then some other day'' I said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter