Chapter 17

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU feel the same as I feel, why can't we come back to each other? I know why, it's because we started new lives Jiyong. And we both know that we aren't included in them together Ji. Does it hurt you? Does it hurt me? Was our love too good to be truth or was I just too blind to see the reality. The reality I'm living now, knowing I won't hug you ever again. Knowing I won't kiss you ever again. Knowing I won't feel your hot touch ever again. I remember you asking me if I trust you. I did. I tried not to believe what other people say. You asked me to forgive you. I forgave you but I will never forget what you did to me.

 

New Year 2012

 

In Sung oppa pulled away and wiped my tears with his thumbs.

''Dara. Listen very carefully to what I am about to say'' I looked at him.

''You might be very surprised but I will still say it'' I just nodded.

''Dara, we have known each other for many years. After we met I started to like you, a lot, but then I found out that you were together with Kwon Jiyong so I tried to forget you and like someone else. But just as I'm about to forget you, you just appeared again and I just continued to like you. I know you are really sad about your boyfriend, but I just felt like telling you this today. I know you won't accept me right away but… I would love IF YOU could go out with me'' In Sung said and smiled at me sweetely. I couldn't say anything because I just couldn't. Words didn't come out of my mouth.

 

(2015)

 

I was speechless that time. I liked oppa a lot but I liked him just as friend. I always tought that he wasn't interested in me, but it seems that he was. ;)

 

Next day(2012)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter