Chapter 35

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Dara! You are awake! Can you hear me?'' I heard someone talk. I opened my eyes but everything was blure.

''Can you see me Dara?'' I heard someone say again and I tried to see who it was.

''Doctor to the room 432, fast! Patient is awake!'' Someone shouted and some people started to come to the room. I felt a needel against my skin and felt how someone was holding my hand. I didn't know who it was but it felt so familiar.

''Doctor Kim, how is she?''

''She is getting better from the condition you took her here. I'm sure she will be okay in two days'' The doctor said and I heard door closing.

''Dara, can you hear me?'' The same voice aked me again.

''I… I… I can'' I said weakly not having enough strenght to speak.

''Can you recognize me? It's Jiyong. Your boyfriend'' He said as he kissed my hand. I tried to smile but failed. I closed my eyes and saw Jiyong's face.

''You… are… my boyfriend?'' I asked him weakly.

''Yes, I am. You might not recognize me yet but it's okay because you were in coma for almost two weeks'' He said and I could feel how relieved he is.

''I thought… we… broke up'' I said and I could feel his hold tighten.

''We didn't break up'' He said and kissed my hand again.

''What… happened?''

''You were in terrible car accident. Some drunk drove in to your car while you were calmily driving''

''What year… is it now?'' I asked him and he chuckled.

''2010''

''Where are we?''

''In Japan''

''We had… schedule here, right?'' I asked him.

''Yeah… But don't worry YG took care of it'' He said and I smiled.

''Patient visits are over Mr. Kwon. You need to leave now'' A nurse said.

''Dara. I will go now but I promise I will be back here again tomorrow, so don't fall back in coma, okay?'' He said.

''Yeah…'' I felt him stand up and he opened the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter