Chapter 8

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU could just disappear from my life forever I would be so happy. I would finally fully move on and live happy life with my new man. But you can't disappear which makes this hard. Seeing you every day: it's awkward between us now but I wasn't the only one who made this situation. It was both of us. In our relationship we both failed to give each what we needed. Maybe we should have just stayed friends back then. But now it's late…

 

Debut day: the fresh start of a new life(2009)

 

We all are really nervous. Our time has finally come to debut. And also today we are starting to film 2NE1 TV. We got up to the stage. Music started to play.

 

(2015)

I still can remember how nervous I was. I wasn't afraid of audience, I was afraid I will make mistake in choreography.

 

After performance(2009)

 

We finished our first stage performance. We were so happy that we all started to cry. Cameras were already filming us as we walked from the stage to dress room. Big Bang congratulated us and all staff joined them. Jiyong came to me and gave a hug.

''Good job, Dee'' He said and smiled while he wiped away my tears with his thumb.

''Be carefull of cameras, Ji'' I said and he smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter