Chapter 6

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU said you wanted to be with me forever, why you didn't do so? You left me for someone else. Do you love her? I hate you for it. I hate you not for loving me forever although you promised to. Then you promised to keep your promised but you failed me. Or did I fail you. Like in one of the Batman movies: You trusted me, but I failed you. I hope you won't fail her. Just please don't make those silly promises and you will be okay. I wish you all the best.

 

At Dolce Vita(2009)

 

I woke up from smell of a fresh breakfast. I opened my eyes to see Jiyong stare at me.

''Do you want to eat breakfast?'' He asked. His face looked so tired and he had eye bags.

''You didn't sleep, did you?''

''I did sleep, just for few hours bbut atleast I finished the song'' I sighed. He never cares for his health and only thinks about music and fans.

''You should rest today'' I said worriedly while we both walked to the table and sat down.

''I will rest at the studio. I need to show this to Teddy hyung'' He said showing his writing.

''You will stay here and sleep. I will go to the studio and give those papers to Teddy oppa'' I said to him.

''Fine. But promise not to read anything''

''Why I can't read it?'' I asked him.

''Just don't. It's surprise song for you so don't ruin it'' He said and winked at me.

''Fine. I won't read it'' I said and pouted.

''You seriously wrote a lot. Which one of these is the finished one?''

''Dara. It's surprise. I don't want to ruin it so I'm not telling anyway'' He said to me. We both started to eat breakfast. After I finished Jiyong stood up and brought me some delicious looking dessert.

''What is it?'' I asked him.

''I made this dessert for you by myself. It's called Daljiyong'' He said to me and he blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter