Chapter 28

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU wanted to give me pain, you succeeded. Well done Jiyong. I have my ever first scandal and guess what? It's all because of yours proposal. If not for your proposal I could have been happy, but no. It seems like you want me to feel pain every day. Is that what you want, huh?

 

(Future 2015)

 

Everyone was sitting quietly and looking down at the floor. The situation was really awkward since I and Kwon were just standing and looking in each other's eyes.

''Talk to me, Dara'' Kwon said and walked out of the room. Everyone looked at me and I just nodded my head at them and walked out too.

 

''Do you think you can ran away from the rumors?''

 

I got a text again from the same number. As I was reading it I almost bumped into Kwon.

''Sorry'' I said.

''Explain'' He said to me.

''Explain what?'' I asked him.

''Explain what the you are doing?'' He shouted and hit the wall.

''What do I need to explain, huh? Why do I need to do it?? Who are you to me? My mom, my dad, my brother?? Huh? It's not you business, Kwon! I can be in relationship with whoever I want to!! I can love whoever I want to! Do you understand??''

 

''Meet me if you don't want this to come out in the internet!''

 

I got a new text again and pictures of me and Kwon going out in amusement park. I sat down on the floor. Kwon looked at me and took my phone. Thank God I was fast enough to lock it.

''Are you okay, Dara?'' He asked.

''Just don't act like you are worried'' I said to him and he helped me stand up. I nodded my head as a thanks.

''You know why you and Kiko are meant to each other?'' I said.

''Because you both are cheaters. Did you know that Kiko all this time had a boyfriend?'' I asked him and he looked at me with serious look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter