Chapter 2

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU only could remember the promises we made. And now it's gone. I loved you with no regrets. Did you even love me or were you afraid to break me. I closed my eyes to every scandal, it hurt as hell but you didn't seem to care. Now I'm alone in my bed where you were laying next to me but now it's empty. Empty like my heart without you.

 

Sandara's POV

 

At YG's office (2007)

''You two will stay together for ten years. If not the you will be thrown out from the company, so you should         think about it. You have one week'' YG said. I looked at Jiyong.

''We will do it'' Jiyong said. Yeah we will… Wait. What?!

''Are you sure?''

''Yes''

''Then sign papers and you are done'' We both singed and left the room.

''Are you sure our relationship will last that long, Jiyong. We need to be together for ten years, so it means we can break up jsut when the year turns 2017''

''I trust my feelings towards you and I want you to trust yourself in our relationship'' He gentlly kissed my temple.

''I trust you with this one, Ji''

 

(2015)

Actually that contract was just one of YG's way to test our relationship. Only if we knew it could have saved me from such heart pain but let's not talk about it yet.

 

Back to 2007

 

''You promised me that you will be in Korea'' I whined.

''San, I know that I promised you that we will spend your birthday and our first anniversary together but I can't do anything about the concert. I can't cancel it and dissapoint our fans in Japan''

''Yeah, I understand. It seems that you can dissapoint me but who I am to talk to you. And just before you ask: no I am not angry. Bye, see you later'' With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter