Chapter 3

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU really loved me why would you do that. Whay did you make me fall for you so deeply that I can't still move on. You have someone else and I have someone else but does it make us happy. I have someone else beside me now, I love him, he is wonderful. Just like you were when I was blind by my love for you.

 

Sandara's POV

 

At the studio (2008)

 

I'm really trying to write lyrics but I don't have any inspiration. Everything I write is not it. and then there is this guy whose pen is moving like crazy. Aghh, he is always full of inspiration. Then out boss came inside.

''Sandara, can I talk to you?'' i nodded and went out following him.

''Gummy and TOP did single together and we needed someone who is good at acting and I tought that it will be you''

''So I will do a music video?''

''Yes, with some other male actor'' YG said.

''With whom? Or is it a secret?''

''It's a secret and please don't tell anyone that you would to a music video. Not even Jiyong. Understood?''

''Yes, Sajagmin''

''Dara, please call me Papa YG or Papa it will make us closer, okay?'' He said and left.

 

(2015)

So this whole music video thingy. Oh yeah, I remember how excited I was. Little did I know that there would be a kissing scene. IT WAS AWKWARD! Altough it wasn't real kiss just a camera trick, it was still awkward. But I guess we both are okay with it now.

 

Back to the studio (2008)

 

I walked inside the studio. Jiyong came to me and hugged me.

''Did he yell at you?'' He asked.

''No. What made you think that?''

''Your face looked like you were just yelled at. He seriously didn't?''

''Jiyong, I told you, he didn't yell at me, okay?'' I said with maybe little annoyed voic which made Choice 37 to interrupt.

''Hey! Don't yell at your boyfriend''

''I am not yelling I'm just annoyed with all these questions 'cause I'm tired''

''Go home then and take some rest'' Teddy oppa said, no more like commanded me.

''Oppa, I still need to finish my lyrics and no I want to do them myself''

''She can read your mind. Isn't that creeeeeepyyy?'' Choice teased.

''Just leave me for awhile and I promise to give you the best lyrics you have ever seen''

''Hwaiting!'' Choice shouted as I sat down to write my lyrics. I was writing love song for Big Bang and as it is for Big Bang the lyrics need to be on point as always, that's why it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter