Chapter 30

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU think I'm happy without you, you are wrong. I will never be happy without your beautiful eyes staring at me lovely. I will never be happy without your mouth touching my neck. And your hands a caressing my . I won't forget it. I don't want to, although I need to.

 

(Future 2015)

 

When I shouted out that I and In Sung oppa are getting married, I realized I should't have done that. Not because he started to break everything that was in front of him, not even because he started to scream. But because I, for the first time, saw jow hurt he was. I was just sitting and watching him destroy everything. I don't know what to do. Seriously? What you would do IF YOU were in my shoes? I stood up when I saw that he was about to break TV down.

''Stop'' I whispered but not loud enough because I didn't have strenght to do it. And now I see our TV on the floor. He sat down, breathing in and out heavily. I saw how tears were rolling down his cheeck. I don't know what to do so I just sit down in front of him. He looks at me. His eyes are full of pain, I can see it. Without me realizing, my tears came out from my eyes. I don't want to see him break down in front of me. Not now, not tomorrow, never. I didn't know he would react at this news like that. 'Maybe he still cares about me?' I thought but shook my head. I cupped my face with his cold hands.

''Don't do it, Dara. I still love you. Don't break me down'' He whispered as he kissed my right cheeck. He looked at me, straight into my eyes. I closed my eyes and breathe in some air. I exhale and look at him.

''Jiyong, I'm really sorry but we both need to start new chapters in our lives and close the chapter where we were together, no matter how much it hurts'' I said as I tried to swallow down my tears from falling from my eyes but failed doing it.

''Do you still love me?'' He asked me.

''I want the truth from you, even though you won't choose me'' He continued. Do I love him? Oh, hell I do. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter