Chapter 13

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU would know how much I regret you coming in that club. I knew she wasn't the one I could trust but don't be sorry for it. I trusted you. It was my mistake, not yours. My mistake was trusting you. I'm right now looking at the pictures of me and you together. We look good together, cute. You look cute not as like the guy who appears on the stage as a bad boy. You are a bad boy and a player as you call yourself. It's truth, Ji. Accept it. You just say you are sensetive and sweet guy, you were with me but after that mistake I see you differentely. We are like a volcano and a tornado. We both are hard to handle. That's how we are Ji. Accept it, please. You will see world differentely after that.

 

Sandara's POV

 

MAMA 2010

 

We are now sitting at MAMA awards. This is once again really boring.

''The winner of Best Digital Singel is… Park Bom, congratulations!'' Our Bom won. Wohhooo! We stood up and hugged her. She went up to the stage and told her speech. After she was done she came back and sat next to us. Next award.

''The winner of Best Female Dance Performance award is… Miss A, congratulations'' Okay, it's not us.

''The winner of Best Music Video award is… 2NE1, congratulations!'' We won. Finally! We went up to the stage and recived the award.

''I want to thank Blackjakcs for voting for us. You guys are the best! We promise to come back with good music next year. Thank you!'' I said and we bowed and walked back to our seats.

''The winner of Best Male Group is… 2PM, congratulations!'' 2PM went up to the stage and told their speech. They bowed and came back.

''Best Female Group award is going to… 2NE1, Congratulations!'' WoHOOO! We won again! Again we went up to the stage.

''Thank you Blackjacks! We love you!'' Minzy said, we bowed and left the stage. Next award.

''The winner of Song of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter