Chapter 29

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU only could have held that girl away from you, I know I could have forgiven you faster. But you don't care about me. You never cared about me, Jiyong.

 

(Future 2015)

 

I was so angry at Kiko that I poured my coffee on her. Hehe! When I came back to the studio and checked my phone, there was like hundred texts and calls. I sighed and sat down on the couch.

''Did something happen?'' Kwon asked me like we didn't fight. He was always like that.

''Nothing happened'' I lied to him.

''Why are you lying, Dara?''

''Because you don't give a about what's happening in my life'' I said to him. Why everyone need to be so damn annoying to me today. Or is it something in me?

''Fine. Give me your phone. I need to call someone'' He said.

''Where is yours?''

''Battery died'' He said and I gave him my phone without thinking. When I realised, it was too late.

''Kiko has been texting you threatening text and has called you a lot of times and you say that nothing is wrong, huh?'' He said to me. I knew he was angry, but why?

''Kwon. It's non of your bussiness… I will…''

''Dara, it's my bussiness. She has no rights to treat you like you are some to me. Look she even asked you to meet her'' He showed me my phone.

''I already met her, Kwon'' I said to him and he paused browsing through my the texts.

''You what? So when you left you went to meet her! Why didn't you tell me about this?''

''Kwon Jiyong. It's my life. You have nothing to do with it. You are… nothing to me. Give me my phone back. I will handle this myself'' I said and took my phone from him.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Dara's comment about me being nothing to her, hurt me. How it isn't my bussiness, huh? How many times do I need to tell her that I love her. I made a mistake, I know, but I love her more than anyone and anything else. I was ing stupid, I hurt her so much, but now she is hurting me back. I can't brows my phone because all I see is: Jo In Sung's and Sandara Park's relationship is true, blah blah blah… You can call me an , I am one, but I want her to realise that I won't do it again but I don't know how to do it.

 

Sandara's POV

 

Weeks have passed. Everyone were so happy about me and In Sung being together. But no one knows that we are going to get married. We actually didn't even think about when it is going to happen and were, but I'm still happy that I'm finely going to start a new life. I somehow don't know how to tell everyone. I feel like someone will be mad and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter