Chapter 11

IF YOU/OUR MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU could only know how much I miss to see you sleep. You looks so calm, like a kid. Then we you woke up I would pretend to be asleep and you would watch me. I could feel you smile at me. But after we broke up this all is gone. It makes me sad. It's been three years. After our break up I used to drink, a lot. I started to think I will become an alcoholist if I will continue that way. I drank almost everyday, Ji. And I'm sure you know it. I don't even know can I call you Ji anymore. Can I? I gave you new name: Mr. Kwon. Do you like me to call you like that?

 

In Japan(2010)

 

So we are still sitting at the club. Everyone else is talking except for me. I wasn't in the mood. Then Kiko sat next to me and smiled. I smiled back at her but not so wide as she did.

''Which fashion brand is your favorite?'' She asked me. Obviously trying to make a conversation with me.

''Well… I like different kind of brands'' I said to her.

''She likes Chanel and YSL. Also she likes to wear KTZ clothes'' Ji said and smiled at her.

''Oh! I see… I like Chanel too'' She said. I just ignored her.

''Well… Sandara. Can you tell me on whose album you are working right now?'' She said and it made me look at her.

''I'm just curious''

''2NE1's album and GD&TOP. Also I'm writing songs for Big Bang'' I said and gave her little smile.

''Dara is seriously the best songwriter in YG'' Jiyong interrupted, again.

''Tell me more about GD&TOP  album, Dara'' Kiko said.

''Hip Hop and Rock mixed with pop'' I simply said to her and excused myself from the table. I heard Jiyong apologize for my behaviour. He simply said that I'm tired and usually not so welcome to other people but when you get to know me I'm really sweet friend. I asked for tequila shot and after I gont it, I drank it down in one shot without blinking and just staring at Jiyong who is talking to Kiko with smile on his face.

 

(2015)

This should have been the moment to stop everything we had. But I loved Mr. Kwon with all my heart so I just decided to let it go.

 

In Japan(2010)

 

I saw you look at me just as I drank another shot. Your eyes looked worried. 'Are you worried about me or are you worried about flirting in front of me with other girl?' I thought. She kissed your cheeck. Wait… What?!! She ing kissed your cheeck in front of me!!! I saw you excuse yourself from the table and now you are standing in front of me.

I asked for third tequila. Ji took me by my wirst.

''Don't drink anymore'' He said.

''Who are you to me to command me?! Huh? Are you my mom?'' I asked him and drank.

''Dara. She kissed my cheeck as a friend. Look'' He said and turned my head by my chin. She just kissed Seungri's cheeck too. I turned away.

''Are you jaelous?'' He asked.

''I'm not jaelous. I'm just tired like you said. I'm cold to new people but when thay get used to me I'm actually sweet friend'' I said without looking at him.

''Do you want to break up?'' He asked me. I looked at him.

''How the hell can you just say things like that so ing easily?! Is this relationship nothing to you? Am I just an inspiration for you? Huh?! Do you even love me Ji?'' I asked you. You w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter