Fun in Japan

Perfect Stranger

Tae Min showed me the new news report about the accident I was on. As Jun Ha oppa told me my name was blocked out.

"It's so unfortunate Lee Jong Hyun hyung was involved," Tae Min commented.

"Jong Hyun oppa? What? I mean how?" I was suddenly became curious.

"Not Kim Jong Hyun hyung. It's CNBLUE's Jong Hyun. Accordingly, he was infront of you,"

"Is he ok? Oh... I remember someone yelling about his car. I didn't saw him clearly cause I passed out."

"He's fine. Hyung added him on the investigation. This is a big thing as the cars surrounding yours are all well known families. We don't know who was the real target,"

"What? Oh my... That's why Jun Ha oppa's adamant to send me away," I finally understood my brother. He always knows what's best for me.

"Lee Jong Hyun, an artist was infront of you. He was just casted on a drama and a variety show We got married. There's speculation that mad fans who weren't happy of him accepting the role in the show. There's Kang Min Ho. The car behind you. He's wife  caught him with his mistress earlier. He might be the target. The unfortunate driver beside you was an innocent citizen. But the car infront of him was someone the police can't ignore. Choi  Tae San."

"Choi Tae San? The Choi group of companies?" I was surprised he was involved. "What a bad day for all of us all have issues getting into an accident."

"I know but an innocent man died instead," Tae Min was sad. "I mean..I'm glad it's just a graze but... I feel sorry for his family,"

I sighed deeply. "I have to listen to oppa. Hmmm... Can I tag along to all your concert tour? I'll be bored doing nothing in Japan."

Tae Min laughed. "You can be my stalker,"

"I'd be glad," I laid my head on his shoulder and slept the whole flight till we landed.

 

It was fun going around in Japan but I still kept my guard. I hang around near where Tae Min and his group practice. He sometimes comes to my room and we stay up late catching up.  I guess his group doesn't know about me yet. He came by one night and brought two of s. How charming! Kim Jong Hyun and Lee Min Ki.

"Jong Hyun oppa, did my brother coerced you too to join that show?" I asked. Ugh.. I really didn't like that show. Tae Min was telling me about it when he came to visit me in the US. We watched few episode and I just didn't get the concept. Or maybe my baby brother is really not ready for married life.

"Huh?" he laughed. "We got married? I think you got the wrong person,"

"Huh? Tae Min mentioned Jong hyun. I thought it was you." I turned red. Embarrassed.

"Oh... There was Hong Jong Hyun who just finished one and there's Lee Jong Hyun who just started" Kim Jong Hyun explained.

"Ah. Ok. Jong Hyun is really  common name huh," I commented.

"Ya....We didn't know Tae Min's sister is pretty." Onew smiled at me.

I blushed. This guy knows how to handle women.

"Watch your words hyung. She might fell for you," Tae Min warned.

"Ya! Tae Min," I shouted. My cheeks were burning.

"Sorry noona. But uhm... I wouldn't mind if you fall in love with any of my members. They're all nice person." Tae Min teased further.

"I am going to ditch your next concert." I threatened. I know how his mind works. Time and time our brother will be checking on ask. I can't be out of Tae Min's radar or he'll be dead.

"On the second thought, I won't hand in my sister to any of my members. No way," Tae Min retracts his words.

"Ya! Lee Tae Min! admit it you're scared of your noona," Onew teased.

Tae Min and I became quiet.

"So, what do you do? How come you have leisure time to tail Tae Min?" Onew asked.

"uhhh...I just finished school and just came back to Korea not long ago but then mom found out that my little brother was dating someone. Mom asked me to stalked him,"

"Whaat?" Onew and Jong Hyun said in unison.

"You're dating?" Onew glared at Tae Min. "How dare you hide it,"

I giggled. Just a little revenge.

"noona?" Tae Min was staring at me.

"It's quite late. You guys should go back. Oh, Min Min, I'll be coming later to your concert. There's much more to explore in Japan.

 

Tae Min and the whole group left the next day after their concert. I decided to make my stay in Japan memorable. I didn't stay much in the busy city. From Tokyo, I went all the way to Hokkaido.  I was glad I went there. The  mountains are still glistening with snow. I rented skis and snow board. I stayed there for 3 days and went down my way to the south. Once in a while Jun Ha oppa calls and check on me. Tae Min was busy promoting their album. I don't mind. I am used to living alone. I lived alone in the US for 3 years and 2 years in Australia. I almost forgot how Korea look like. That's why it shocks me everytime I come home for holidays. Huge changes.