The wife and the girlfriend

Perfect Stranger

"oh...Miss? What are you doing here?" it's  not just a simple question. It was full of sarcasm.

I squinted and raised my brows. "I was invited. And you what are you doing here? I don't  think you're  invited," I shot back with sarcasm. I didn't  like the way she asked the question.

"Did JongHyun  oppa invited you too?"

 I smell  jealousy  just by her tone. I don't know who she is. I finally attended a shooting after Chae Won's  countless begging. It's the Saeguk part of the drama. I got interested how did it fit in the story. "Jong Hyun? Jong Hyun who? Kim Jong Hyun oppa?" I have no idea what  was she talking about.

"Lee Jong Hyun oppa. My husband," she answered without blinking.

My brows raised. "Oh.. Lee Jong Hyun. So ? You're the wife." I scoffed. "And what is Lee Jong Hyun doing here? Aren't you two supposed to be in your virtual house doing virtual things married couples do," Jeez! I so hate it when girls think I am after their man.  "Hi!" I waved at the producer. He was introduced to me earlier. I left the girl with out saying anything.

 

JongHyun saw Lee Shin talking to Seung Yeon. He rushed to them as soon as he spotted them but in time for Lee Shin leaving.

"Did you invite her?"Seung  yeon asked. "Isn't she the girl from the restaurant?"

"No. I was surprised  to see her here. One min.  I  need to talk to her."  He left her.

He walked briskly towards Lee Shin. He greeted the crew and was about to approach Lee Shin when someone hugged her.

"Let's  go. I can't  wait to soak my body in the water," the other person said.  JongHyun looked at her carefully. "ahm.. Who are those two?" he asked the producer.

"Oh.. Those? Didn't  we introduce them to you guys. I think we did. That's  Song Chae Won. She was the author of the original webtoon. I was happy to meet her illustrator and co author. It was the first time she came to a filming. Miss Lee Shin co wrote the webtoon.

"co wrote?" JongHyun  repeated in question.

" hmm. You didn't  know? We all wanted to meet Miss Song's partner  but everytime she pleads busy. We're  glad to have her today. She's  a nice girl. Pretty and polite,"

All JongHyun  just did was to nod. It never occurred  in his mind that Lee Shin was a part  of the webtoon. "oh.. Thanks. I guess I've  to go meet her,"

"Go catch them before they leave," the producer shooed him away.

But JongHyun  didn't  ran after Lee Shin. He called her.

"Hey," Lee Shin answered

"hey, yourself. We need to talk,"

"oh...by the way, I met your onscreen wife minutes ago."

"Lee Shin, we need to talk.."

"I'm  quite busy these days. I'll have time tonight. I'll  drop by your apartment."

"see you. I'll  call you if I'll  be coming in late."

"righty. Have a good day,"

 

I grilled Chae Won how come I didn't  know about the cast.

"Ya! I asked you thousand times to come with me on every meeting and everytime you plead busy. And the first time I told you, you were still in the US."

"Yeah, but you should have told me when I came back." I pouted.

"Miss Lee, we never had chance to discuss things. When you came back, without any explanation, you went to Japan. That was the time we had the negotiation. How am I suppose to discuss things with you?"

"Well, I could have chose the cast. The lead..."

"Ya! Miss Lee," Chae Won cut me. "You don't even know anyone from the entertainment industry. How could you choose the cast?"

"I know Gdragon." I smiled. "I mean I could have joined the  screening panel. You know."

"Whatever Miss Lee. It's all done. So what do you think of the live action?"

"It's way different from the webtoon. Honestly. Honestly. My Jung Jae Min and Mari doesn't fit both lead. The lead has a soft facial. My Jung Jae Min is fierce."

Chae Won just sighed.

"Ugh! I should start reading about kpop idols. hey! Kim Woo Bin! Him! arghhh! He fits my Jae Min." I sighed.

"The crew wants us to be at the final filming. I don't know when but I am hoping you'll be there."

"Pop me the date and I'll check on the schedule. I've finalized the illustration with Kim Hee Chul. It will be busy after the publication. I'll be working on Julia Smith's book soon.

Chae Won and I spent hours and hours talking that we didn't realized the time.  I  remembered I told JongHyun  I'll  meet him in the evening.

"Chae Won ah., I forgot I've to meet someone . Let's  hang out again.. I'll  bring you to the launching of Kim Hee Chul's book. There'll  be lot of hot guys. I heard some of the super junior  will be coming."

"For real! You better get me an invitation. I won't  let that pass."

"I'll  call you. "

I took a taxi and directed to JongHyun's apartment. He must be getting pissed off but then I didn't  say any time. I just said tonight. I just got off the elevator when I  saw  someone  keying on the pass button. I stepped backward. I managed to catch her face when she turned sideways to step inside. "damn Lee Jong Hyun. You broke rule number one." I called Jong Hyun.

"hey. Are you home now?" he answered.

Why he's  asking me if I'm home. Does that mean he's  not home yet. "uh... My writer needs 2 episode for next week. I have to rush it. I'll  call you once I get the free time," I lied.

"alright. Take care."

I felt a pang in my  heart. What?! Why do I have this feeling? Am I jealous that his on screen wife came to visit him? No that's  not it. It's  because he broke the rule. I walked aimlessly around the neighborhood. I decided  to visit Tae Min. I haven't  seen him after the funeral.

"oh... Lee Shin!!!" I heard my name. I turned around and saw Onew.

"hey!" I waved.

"Visiting your boyfriend?"  he joked.

"Is he here or what?"

"He's  having a meeting. He'll  be out soon." Onew answered.

"Lee Shin-ah, are you... no... I saw you with Park Jung Hoon one time. Are you dating the hockey player?" Onew asked hesitantly.

"Whoaaa! Me and Park Jung Hoon? He will be dead before he touches my fingertips," I laughed.

"Huh?" Onew's face was puzzled. "But you knew him?"

"Hmmm... say, how about you and I go for a lunch date and tell me what you think?"

"Lee Shin-ah, I...I can't get you. Okay. Lunch date. When?"

"I'll let you know. Don't let the monster know about our date. He will tag along trust me. Actually," I checked the time. " You have schedule?"

"hmmm, nothing. I was on my way out."

"let's go. You have your car I assume." I  started walking towards the elevator.

"And where are we going?" Onew opened the door for me. Such a gentleman.

"Do you skate?" I asked.

"Not that good. I... Are we going to see Park Jung Hoon?" Onew's eyes widened.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Mokdong ice rink," I smirked at him.

 

JH POV

The stop light was on red. I was singing with Bigbang's new release. It's a good vibe. I was checking my blind spot when I saw a familiar face. My car was tinted but I can see the person on the next car. I lowered my window to confirm. It was  tinted as well but I am sure it's her. The light turned green. I changed lane and followed them. "Mokdong Ice rink?" Wait. That's where we shoot a scene some time ago and she played with a team. I parked a little father from them. I squinted trying to figure who was with him. My eyes widened. Lee Jinki? Onew? What is she doing with Onew? She said she can't make it because she has to do some work. Liar. Just to date. The two walked side by side. They both looked happy. As soon as they entered the building, I got out. I asked the person at the front if there's an event inside. He said just regular practice. I asked if I can go in and watch. He let me in, in exchange of my signature. Funny huh. I chose a discreet area where I know I am most hidden. Damn! wait a minute here. Am I stalking Lee Shin? And why am I stalking her? !

There were some players on the rink already. I scanned the whole stands and the bench down. I can't see her.

"hey baby girl!!!" that word caught my attention.

Lee Shin was being hugged by none other than Park Jung Hoon. This is getting interesting. Lee Shin. Gdragon. Park Jung Hoon. Onew. Who's next? Just who the hell is Lee Shin?

Lee Shin looks like introducing Onew to Park Jung Hoon. Both donned a hockey suit. Park Jung Hoon and Onew fist bump and the three slid to the middle. Onew and Lee Shin took the half rink. Lee Shin was helping and looks like teaching Onew how to play hockey. Damn! What are these two? Then lee Shin started hitting puck after puck to the goal. Is she sort of mad? The way she hits the puck it looks like she's mad at some one.