The girlfriend

Perfect Stranger

"Jong Hyun-ah, ahm... are you and Miss Lee Shin really that romantically involved?" Yong Hwa asked. "How about Gong Seung Yeon?"

The whole room went silent.

"Hyung, you warned me about this show. I think I'm old enough to know what I am doing."

"That's great to know but uh.... I'm really curious with Miss Lee shin. We don't know anything about her." Yong Hwa added.

Jong Hyun checked his watch. He told Lee shin that it will be lunch, around 12:15. It's 10 to 12. He breathed deeply.

The three boys knew that he's ready to open up.

"You mean, it's fake?" Jung Shin gawked after Jong Hyun explained the situation.

"That's a pity," Min Hyuk commented. "She's so pretty and nice."

"And your parents aren't aware of it?" Yong Hwa asked.

Jong Hyun nodded. "My parents met her mother. She's nice,"

"Oh God!" Min Hyuk hit his forehead. "This is complicated. So what's the condition up to now?"

"She left a month now. I have no idea what's going on with her. I haven't seen her since she came at the filming for orange marmalade,"

"oh.. she went to visit you?" Jung Shin teased.

"Nope. She co authored the webtoon. I just found out recently. she came to watch the filming and meet the cast."

"Wow! So she is a writer." Min Hyuk said. "talented huh,"

"You like her don't you," Yong Hwa asked Jong Hyun straight. Jong Hyun stayed silent. "You can't go out with her until your show is over."

"I don' know but yeah, I missed her." Jong Hyun admitted.

"You like her," Yong Hwa repeated.

Jong Hyun don't want to admit it yet though he admitted it to himself that he started to like Lee Shin.

When he called her to ask if she can join the boys for a lunch, she agreed without any question.

"Jung shin hugged Lee shin as soon as she stepped into the room. "Noona, I missed you. You haven't been around for a while,"

"Been busy. I just finished a project that's why I'm free. Kinda."

"shall we start ordering then?" Yong Hwa looked at Lee Shin who sat between Jong Hyun and Jung Shin.

"When ever you're ready," Lee Shin smiled. "So how was everybody?"

"Yong Hwa hyung's busy with her concert and everything. Min Hyuk's busy with his shows," Jung Shin answered.

"Hmmm... oh..." Lee Shin handed the 3 boys small boxes."Bought it when I went to London,"

"waaa.. noona," Jung Shin liked the present. It was a necklace.

"We got the same present?" Min Hyuk pulled out his.

"Your name's engraved on the little pendant," Lee Shin answered.

"Cute!" Yong Hwa admired.

"Uh.. Jong Hyun Hyung had the same?" Jung Shin asked out of curiosity.

"yeah. I gave him.. Did I gave yours?" Lee Shin asked Jong Hyun.

"I didn't received any," Jong Hyun sounds like pouting.

"It's probably with your fan gifts. You check it out," Lee Shin said.

"Thanks Lee Shin-ah," Yong Hwa thanked her.

"Noona, thank you." Jung Shin and Min Hyuk said at the same time.

"You're welcome. Shall we dig in? I'm hungry," Lee Shin started with the salad.

"So noona, Jong Hyun hyung said you wrote Orange marmalade," Jung Shin said.

"Ahhhh. I co -authored it. I mainly wrote about Jung Jaemin and Mari. Song Chae Won wrote the other stuff." Lee Shin told them.

"Ohhh...so how do you find hyung's acting?" Jung shin asked.

"hmm...actually I haven't watched any episode," Lee shin confessed.

"You haven't?" Jung shin reacted the first. "Noona, you and hyung are living together. You never watched it with him?"

"I moved out a month ago. It was a rush decision. I was mad when I stormed in and decided to mess up with him," Lee shin explained.

"Oh...Noona, try this. It's really good." Min Hyuk pick a piece of the meat and dropped it to Lee shin's bowl.

"Mmmm.. smells good." Lee Shin picked it with her chopstick and stuffed into . "Chicken?"

"Yah! Kang Min Hyuk! what was that?" Jong Hyun yelled.

"Grilled chicken in some sauce," Min Hyuk answered innocently.

"Lee Shin-ah... that was.." Jong Hyun didn't continue.

"It's good. It's.. Chi.." Lee Shin finished Jong Hyun's statement.

"chicken." Jong Hyun continued.

"Uh... You don't eat chicken?" Yong Hwa asked Lee Shin.

"Allergy." Jong Hyun answered.

"Whaaat?" Min Hyuk stood up. "Noona.. You should have."

"Do you have your shots?"  Jong Hyun scrambled at Lee Shin's purse.

Lee Shin went still and in a second she ran to the wash room. Since it's ladies washroom, Jong Hyun can't go in. "Lee Shin-ah, are you okay?" he shouted from outside. No answer. He called Min Hyuk and asked him to stay guard incase someone will enter the bathroom. Jong Hyun found her in a stall throwing up. "Aish! why didn't you check first if it was chicken," Jong Hyun was scolding her at the same time rubbing her back.

"It smells good," she defended.

"It doesn't matter. how do you do this?" Jong Hyun was holding the syringe and a bottle.

Lee Shin took the syringe and the bottle from Jong Hyun and draw the fluid from the bottle. "Turn around," she ordered Jong Hyun but Jong Hyun didn't made any move. "I said turn around you don't want to see this."

"I'm fine. You want me to do it?" Jong Hyun volunteered.

"can you?" Lee shin wanted to be sure.

"Hyung! Is noona okay?" Min Hyuk shouted from outside.

"We're coming out in a bit." Jong Hyun shouted back. He turned to Lee Shin. "Do you want to do it outside? someone might walk in here," Lee shin nodded and followed Jong Hyun outside.

"Noona, I'm so sorry," Min Hyuk kept bowing and apologizing.

"don't worry about it.I'll be fine," Lee Shin assured Min Hyuk.

As soon as they entered their private room, Lee shin collapsed at Jong Hyun's arms.

"Lee Shin-ah.." Jong Hyun became more worried.

"Give me the syringe," she asked weakly. Jong Hyun handed her the syringe. She turned her back from the boys and injected it to herself. She recap the needle and slumped on the floor. Jong Hyun tried to help her but she waved her hand in rejection.

"Lee Shin-ah, are you going to be okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Yong Hwa asked worriedly.

"I'll be fine in few minutes. Let me take a rest." she answered.

Min Hyuk cannot stand the sight of Lee shin slumped on the floor and being guilty of the situation, she sat down beside lee shin and laid her head on his chest. "Noona, I'm sorry."

Lee Shin's breath started to became erratic.

 Lee Shin tightened her grip on Min Hyuk's arms. "Don't panic okay. I'll be fine in a minute."

"Oh my God! Miss Lee Shin," Yong hwa knelt beside  Lee Shin. "We're taking you to the hospital. You look pale,"

Lee Shin raised her hand indicating no. "Give me few minutes. The shot will work soon."

"I didn't know. I'm sorry," Min Hyuk muttered again. 

Lee Shin smiled at Min Hyuk weakly. "Promise to buy me dinner some time,"

The room was silent for few minutes.

Lee Shin got up and drank from her glass. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it," she faced Min Hyuk and smiled..

"You scared us," Jung Shin said.

"I'm sorry. I should have checked it before eating. It's partly my fault. Don't feel bad about it Min Hyuk- ah," Lee Shin tried to make Min Hyuk feel better.

"Let's finish up here," Jong Hyun said. "dessert anyone?"

"Uhm, can I have mint ice cream with lots of whip cream?" Lee Shin became excited.

The four boys looked at her in disbelief. Girls don't normally eat whip cream for their figure.

"Are you sure?" Jong Hyun asked hesitantly.

"I'm not figure conscious okay," she answered.

"I'll try that," Min Hyuk said.

"Alright," Jong Hyun called their server and ordered their dessert.

"noona, what's keeping you busy these days?" Jung Shin asked.

"Uh... I just finished working  with Kim Hee Chul. The launching will be next week."

"Hee Chul hyung?" Jung Shin repeated. "Like Super Junior?"

"Yeah. You should read his stories. They're so cute," Lee Shin can't help but giggle.

"Interesting," Yong hwa commented. "Shall we?"

"I'll drop you off," Jong Hyun volunteered.

"Uh... I have some place to go first. I'll be fine,"

"I have a clear schedule today. Let me drive you," Jong Hyun insisted.

Lee Shin breathed. "Alright. I have to go to SM for a brief meeting with the team for the launching,"

"settled. We'll see you tonight," Yong hwa got up first followed by the two maknae.

"Thanks for the lunch," Lee shin bowed.

"Let's have a better one next time. We won't be ordering chicken by then," Jung Shin winked at Lee Shin.

The three boys left while Lee Shin joined Jong Hyun at his car.

"How did you know about my chicken allergy?" Lee Shin confronted Jong Hyun.

Jong Hyun started the car. "Last time when we had dinner with our parents. I followed you and your mom at the washroom. Your mom was all worried. I heard something about it. I'm sorry it happened again."

"I'm okay with small bites. Something's just wrong with me these days," Lee Shin said.

"It's good you have your shots. Next time stop being nice and tell them the truth," Jong Hyun said firmly.

"hmmm. Noted. Min Hyuk must be feeling bad."

"He will take it for days. That's him. Trust me he'll be bugging me  in few hours to check on you."

"Sweet kid just like... uhhh" Lee Shin paused. "Thank you for the ride,"

"I'll wait around. We still need to talk."

"I wont be long," Lee Shin said as she got off the car. "I'll call you as soon as we're done. But seriously you don't have to drive me around. We might get spotted and that will put you in a huge trouble."

"We have to talk anyways. there's something we need to talk about. Give me a call as soon as your done. I'll just be around."