Living with a stranger: Moving in

Perfect Stranger

Jong Hyun was still in the dreamland when he heard the bell rang. He slowly opened his eyes and check the time. It's 7 am.  Then his phone rang.

"Open the door or I'll break it," Lee Shin's voice was near to screaming.

"What? uh..." Jong Hyun jumped out of his bed, grabbed a shirt and ran to open the door. "So early," he scratched his head.

"I am a morning person." she stepped into the house and opened the door widely for the mover to bring in her boxes. "Where can I put these?"

Jong Hyun opened the guest room. "I hope this is ok with you,"

Lee Shin didn't say anything and motioned the movers to bring the boxes inside the  room. She thanked the movers after leaving the last box. "Thank you very much." she handed an envelope to the last guy. "Go buy yourself coffee. I'm sorry I got you so early," she bowed and closed the door. She walked to the guest room and grabbed her purse. "See you later," she put on her shoes and left.

"what the?" Jong Hyun was left alone. "After waking me up so early?" Jong Hyun opened the guest room. She only have few boxes and 3 luggage. He went back to his bedroom and cuddled with his puppies. "One second, how did she know my number?" he stood up. "aish!!!" he finally decided to get up and took a shower.

"What are you doing here?" Min Hyuk was surprised to find Jong Hyun at the practice room. "The president said you're off... oh...By the way who was that girl?"

"Oh hyung," Jung Shin ran towards the two. "What was really going on? Are you marrying that girl?"

"Ahhh... it's complicated. I don't even want to think for now. Is hyung coming?" Jong Hyun asked the two maknaes.

"He'll be coming late. I think there's something he had to attend." Jung shin answered.

"Hyung...." Min Hyuk was interrupted by Jong Hyun's phone ringing. His face changed when he saw the caller. "You okay hyung?"

"Hello," Jong Hyun answered in  civil way.

"Didn't I made it clear yesterday that you should be in your apartment today. Should I break this door?" Lee Shin's words were  firm and threatening.

"You're back?" Jong Hyun was surprised. He didn't expect she'd be back soon that's why he left the apartment. "I'll be there in 30 mins,"

"30? So you're telling me to stand infront of your door for 30 minutes? Where are you?"

"FNC building," Jong Hyun answered.

"FNC building? Didn't the president made it clear to you that you're off today? Do you have problems with hearing?" Lee Shin was a bit sarcastic.

"I was bored." Jong Hyun just answered.

"I'm going back to the subway station. I'll call you in twenty to pick me up," Shin hang up.

"oh boy! such a demanding person," Jong Hyun pocketed his phone.

"Hyuuunggg... who is she?" Jung Shin pulled Jong Hyun's arm.

"Later. I have to pick her up or my door will be whacked in pieces." Jong Hyun picked his bag and waved to the two. He drove to the nearest subway station near his apartment and parked at the side street. He called Lee Shin. "Where are you? I'm near the 56 convenience store."

"Oh..hmmm... Be there in 10 or so," Lee Shin hang up.

"Oh God! What had I gotten myself into?" he whine to himself. He himself was wondering who is Lee Shin. He searched her name in the internet but all he got was Lee Shin from the drama heartstring. There she is searching the street. She's loaded with back pack and grocery bags. He scanned the street and walked out. "Lee Shin!" he called. It's a good thing Lee Shin saw him right away or people might recognized him. Lee Shin walked straight to the car and placed the bags at the back seat.

"Thanks," she murmured as she locked in her seat belt.

Jong Hyun glanced at her. Did she just thanked him? She sounded mad earlier and now she's thanking him. Jong Hyun raised his brows and droved of.

Lee Shin insisted to carry her own bag but Jong Hyun just slung them to his shoulder and carried the groceries.

"I bought some veggies. You cook right? Can you make us lunch while I unpack?" She's heading towards the guest room when two puppies appeared from the bedroom. "Oh! you've puppies? Man!they're soo cute." She was squealing. She scooped the Pomeranian. "Aren't you a little cutie? A male or female?"

"female. Her name is Shiro and the other is a male name Tan. My kids,"

Lee Shin laughed. "Your kids. Holy mama! Shiro baby, I've to let go of you for now. This lady is tired and need to unpack. I'll catch up with you later," she let down the puppy and continued to the guest room.

Her voice was sweet which made Jong Hyun turned his head towards her. His brows creased. "uhm... I don't cook much. I'm not sure of your preference."

"I'm not picky," she answered. "Thank you," she entered the guest room.

Jong Hyun took out the grocery from the bag. Indeed it's all vegetables.

He fixed the food on the table and walked towards the guest room to call Lee Shin. It a bit open. He knocked twice softly but no answer. He pushed the door and there is Lee Shin. Sprawled on the bed. He smiled. 'probably tired'. He thought and walked over to wake her up. "Miss Lee shin," he tapped her shoulder gently. "Lunch is ready," he said softly.

"uhhh..I'm not hungry mom," she groaned. 'wait that wasn't mom's voice' she cracked one eye open and noticed the color of the ceiling different. " Oh shoot!" she jumped out of bed nearly crashing into Jong Hyun. "I'll be out shortly," she dash to the washroom.

She came out from the guest room in  shirt and pyjamas. She's prefer comfort over fashion. "Sorry about that," she sat down at the table. "So you do cook. That's good." Lee Shin maintained her business tone. She picked her chopstick and tried the food laid in the table. "hmm.. not bad. I am going to be  straight about this mess you created," She started.

"Mess? What.."

"I have rules regarding this sudden relationship you created and you have no right to say no to it. First, change the door pass code. I don't want other people intruding in. You can only give the code to your parents. Your members are not allowed to come here on their whims. 2nd. You have to make it clear to your girlfriend that I am your current girlfriend. I won't.."

Jong Hyun cut her. "What do you mean you're my girlfriend? I haven.."

Lee Shin cut him as well. "Oh you really have a short term memory huh. Didn't you just announced to the whole nation I am your girlfriend?" she said with sarcasm. "I don't want you hanging out with her. I am a jealous girlfriend. You should know how to separate work from personal matters. If I find out you're still meeting her, good bye to her career and your career.  Third, do not question where I've been or why I'm home late. Same goes to you. I don't care about your schedules. We should respect each other's time. That's why I don't want your friends coming  here. I might be sleeping or so. I hate disturbance."

"Look. I am still trying to figure things out. You coming here suddenly is a shock to me," Jong Hyun said.

"Who's not? You should have thought about that before introducing me to the public. Did you ever thought that I have my own life. Have you ever thought that my life would turn upside down once the public finds out that I am your girlfriend? No. You acted selfishly yesterday. So don't even think of bargaining."

"Ok. I admit I was in wrong. But this... we can solve it. The news was blocked. We can continue with our own life. What's with this moving in? Did you knew about me and have hots on me?" Jong Hyun chuckled.

Lee Shin shot him a deadly glare. She was insulted. "Listen to me, Lee Jong Hyun and listen well. I don't care who you are. Just let me stay here for a while and you, who ruined my life, bear it until I figure how get out of this relationship you created. Thank you for the meal. It's good," She picked up her plate and loaded in the washer.

Jong Hyun just watched her enter the guest room. He has no idea who she is. The internet is not helping. His personality could just have kicked her out but the CEO's words had been echoing in his head. That's why he's adamant to find out things about her.